PDA

View Full Version : How to check if a blog is no follow or do follow? where to base it?

cecilio
04-20-2011, 05:37 AM
I already have the nofollowdofollow plugin for firefox already so whenever I search for blogs to comment on, I can immediately know.

My question is, when I comment on a blog, the hyperlink - the one where you place the url of your blog - is usually colored pink...even though the main domain shows as blue or dofollow in google search...

Fawadmalik
04-21-2011, 02:50 AM
Pink is no doffolow, blue is dofollow. If you want better answer please ask exactly what you want to know because now it is hard to understand.

jackhooper
04-22-2011, 06:59 AM
Moreover all blogs are no follow. These guys never allow to pass link juice easily from their website. Download No follow add on for firefox and right click to select No follow. Links that are do follow turns blue and links that are not turns pink.

OliviaSSLGuru
04-22-2011, 07:05 AM
Another simple solution is to select the url, right click and then select View Selection Source. It wil show all the attributes used with the url.

jasmine bell
04-26-2011, 05:26 AM
Another simple solution is to select the url, right click and then select View Selection Source. It wil show all the attributes used with the url.

Agree, it gives you a lots of information about that particular page along with no follow or do follow.