PDA

View Full Version : What is Domain parking?

Ziklaw
04-27-2011, 01:57 AM
Hello for all,
I am so happy to join this forum,i am interested to know about What is Domain parking?Thanks.

Yigedajiba
06-13-2011, 04:01 AM
I do not know, I think the best way to find your answer is through the search engine...

HenryWilson
06-14-2011, 12:53 PM
Domain parking is the registration of an Internet domain name without using it for services such as e-mail or a website i.e without placing any content on the domain.

pinkypainter
06-17-2011, 11:53 PM
Parked Domain works like a virtual Primary Domain. Let say, you have registered abc.com and put it as a primary domain name. Later on, you register abc.net just for the sake of secure your domain name, you can put abc.net as the parked domain.

When you type abc.net in your address bar, the domain will display same website as your primary domain, abc.com. All the email address that you have created for abc.com are virtually exist for abc.net. You can receive your email with abc.net, the email will go to abc.com mailbox. But, you can only send email using abc.com because abc.net has no mailbox.

JerrickYeoh
08-17-2011, 10:06 PM
Registries require the use of name servers or hosts for every domain registered. Parking is the process by which someone selects a domain name, and "parks" it by registering the domain name under someone's name servers. Parking can be done by anyone, to anyone else who has active name servers. However, parking a domain name alone will result in no service (webhosting, e-mail) for that particular domain name.

In other words, parked domains are additional domains that you host on your hosting account. It will display the same website as your main domain and do NOT have separate web statistics, but you can give the parked domain its own email boxes. It's often used by businesses that wants to have more than one web address for advertising purposes.

SiberForum
08-23-2011, 05:35 AM
I can express the point that domain parking is a way to make money from domain names which you've registered.
Find out exactly how domain parking works at Wikipedia.

alicebella
10-26-2011, 12:54 AM
I can express the point that domain parking is a way to make money from domain names which you've registered.
Find out exactly how domain parking works at Wikipedia.

Google AdSense for Domains is a one choice to get earning :)
http://www.google.com/domainpark/

serverspace
11-01-2011, 06:03 AM
Basically Domain parking means to the registration of an domain name without that domain being associated with any services. Domain parking can mean several things: 1. An inactive domain that, while it is waiting for future use, simply points at another, active domain. 2. A domain that is reserved, but not yet being used and which may be left with a sign like "Under construction" on it to let people know of your future plans.

pavankumar
11-07-2011, 07:04 AM
hi.
i know some about domain parking.according me domain parking is an extremely inexpensive way that secure a domain for later development.i hope you are agree with my answer.

mamatha
11-15-2011, 01:49 AM
It is one the interesting point and it is best method to improve the dns and some other, the Domain parking is an extremely inexpensive way to secure a domain for later development, redirection of Web traffic, or re-sale. Domain registrants, or sellers, commonly offer domain parking free with domain registration, as there is virtually no cost involved with domain parking. there are two types of domain parking they are monetized and non-monetized.

adrianpollard12
03-09-2012, 12:11 AM
This keyword have a $20 millions the most expensive domain sale of all the time. though when you will open this website you will be redirected to another website.

nickjhonson
03-12-2012, 07:54 AM
Hi dear,
You may be asking yourself “Why Park My Domains with DomainSponsor”? The answer is simple. DomainSponsor offers sophisticated monetization technology, cutting-edge account management tools and helpful customer service from domain parking experts.
========================================
Qr Code Marketing (http://www.hipscan.com) | Free Qr Code Generator (http://www.hipscan.com)

Pokal326
03-13-2012, 04:10 AM
Domain parking is an extremely inexpensive way to secure a domain for later development, redirection of Web traffic, or re-sale. Domain registrants, or sellers, commonly offer domain parking free with domain registration, as there is virtually no cost involved with domain parking.

DanielChew
03-13-2012, 04:57 AM
Let me go shortly,

Domain PARKING/Alias which meant is park under your primary domain and you may perform URL forwarded to your website. Example: you have 3 domain name

IamHandsome.com(Primary Domain) / IamSmart.com / IamCoolandHot.com

You may park IamSmart.com and IamCoolandHot.com under IamHandsome.com with URL forwarded. If they type any of the 3 domain and will redirect to the primary domain.

rosesmark
03-14-2012, 05:49 AM
Domain parking is the registration of an Internet domain name without using it for services such as e-mail or a website

Kolerik
03-22-2012, 06:48 AM
How can I avoid high domain name renewal fees?
I bought a registration for 2.99 but have a renewal is 40.00!

Is there any way of transferring the domain name to another company who offer fixed renewals?

Any answers relevant would be appreciated.

kind regards

Jashandeep
03-26-2012, 01:51 AM
Registration of the domain is called domain parking.

Paul0130
03-31-2012, 04:02 PM
It's like parking a car in a parking lot, you can come back for it later.

ameliewakelin
04-04-2012, 07:26 AM
Domain parking is an extremely inexpensive way to secure a domain for later development, redirection of Web traffic, or re-sale. Domain registrants, or sellers, commonly offer domain parking free with domain registration, as there is virtually no cost involved with domain parking.

Above definition in quotes are truly defines domain parking.

stuartcook36
04-12-2012, 12:40 AM
In order to gets the perfect accomplishment going in your favor you need to be extra cautious n this regard. These are some of the ways that will help you in this matter.

honnis
04-13-2012, 05:33 AM
Use of domain parking arises when you already own a successful site and simply wish to redirect traffic there. In this case, you can simply own a parked domain which will then direct the traffic to your proper site.Use of domain parking is in re-selling- transferring the ownership to a buyer for some fee. During early years of internet this was very common but now laws have been imposed for protection of intellectual rights. However a parked page can still be used for selling purpose.

stuartwilson931
04-25-2012, 01:09 AM
The domain registration of an url and then not working with the domain. The services from the domain like email and website are not operated and nothing is uploaded in the site.

keonstock31
06-17-2012, 11:37 PM
Domain parking is a good idea if your domain name gets a lot of direct type in traffic. What this means is, if you have the exact keyword dot com, with a good amount of searches per month, and if a user were to type that in to Google, then it would usually go straight to your parked page.

bradynelson883
07-23-2012, 04:21 AM
Domain parking is the registration of an Internet domain name without using it for services such as e-mail or a website i.e without placing any content on the domain.

helping27
08-01-2012, 05:50 AM
thanks for the informations........

ronaldcline21
10-01-2012, 04:25 AM
The act of registering Internet domain names without making use of services such as website and e-mail can always be termed as domain parking.

anusha
10-03-2012, 01:44 AM
Domain parking is the registration of a domain name not be used as a web site or services such as e-mail. Domains can be parked before a web site is prepared for launch. you and the web hosting provider to both make money from domain parking.

theshawnchin
03-06-2013, 07:42 AM
According to my opinion Domain parking is the registration of an Internet domain name without using it for services such as e-mail or a website i.e without placing any content on the domain. Thanks ...

micheal198
03-07-2013, 02:38 AM
Domain parking means to the registration of an domain name without that domain being associated with any services.

manishold
01-23-2019, 01:17 AM
A Bootstrapping Without Boots Review of Cash Parking from GoDaddy. Cash Parking is a service that lets you make money on the domains that you have that you aren't using by placing content-relevant ads on your page, and allowing you to earn revenues as people click those ads.

davidweb09
01-28-2019, 05:54 AM
When someone don't register a domain, known as domain parking. https://www.outbackzack.com/outback-zacks-animal-remov

Lukedawn
05-13-2019, 01:51 AM
Domain Parking: Parking your domain means you don't intend to use it right away. Much like you might park your car ready for use later. There are plenty of good reasons why you may want to use domain parking for your new name.

Servers Base
05-22-2019, 02:26 PM
Domain parking may have been done with a view to reserving the domain name for future development, and to protect against the possibility of cybersquatting.

Piyusha
05-23-2019, 04:44 AM
Domain parking is the registration of an Internet domain name without that domain being associated with any services such as e-mail or a website

purvi.barot
05-24-2019, 01:13 AM
Domain parking refers to the process of reserving a domain name in advance for future use. Domain parking can be used to defend against cybersquatting or to get involved in cybersquatting, a technique that involves the acquisition of a domain name that is exactly identical to the name of a pre-existing business and then selling this domain name to the original name-holder for a profit. In domain parking, there is no need to upload any content on the website, which usually just displays just an under construction page. The domain name acquired using the domain parking process is known as a parked domain.

HosTechS
06-03-2019, 03:25 AM
Domain parking is the registration of an Internet domain name without that domain being associated with any services such as e-mail or a website.

jerryperes
06-19-2019, 02:53 AM
Domain parking is the registration of an Internet domain name without that domain being associated with any services such as e-mail or a website.

DaBigServer
06-20-2019, 03:11 PM
Pretty good information, this makes pretty clear what Parking is.

DaBigServer
06-21-2019, 12:19 PM
Indeed, Parking is an efficient way to 'reserve' a domain name even before the existence of an actual website.
That way you will be sure that the domain you want won't be taken.

kylojoe
06-22-2019, 07:16 AM
To reserve your domain name for use in the future, this is called domain parking. If needed, it can also be earned by selling it. If you want to protect against cybersquatting, then you can use the domain parking.

vedicastrologym
06-29-2019, 01:55 AM
Domain parking is the registration of an Internet domain name without that domain being associated with any services such as e-mail or a website. This may have been done with a view to reserving the domain name for future development, and to protect against the possibility of cybersquatting.

manoharparakh
01-15-2021, 12:52 AM
Domain parking mean, an extremely inexpensive way to secure a domain for later development, redirection of Web traffic, or re-sale. Domain registrants, or sellers, commonly offer domain parking free with domain registration as there is virtually no cost involved with domain parking.

jesica
01-26-2021, 04:12 AM
Domain parking is the registration of an Internet domain name without that domain being associated with any services such as e-mail or a website. This may have been done with a view to reserving the domain name for future development, and to protect against the possibility of cybersquatting.

ishan_shah
03-01-2021, 11:24 PM
Hello,

Domain Parking is simple terms is, Parking your Domain Name somewhere ( like you park your car somewhere) along with parking Domain Name, you also allow Advertisement to be displayed on your Domain Name ( means when someone types the domain name they see advertisements ). The Parking space for Domain Name called hosting ( like Parking Space of Car ) is given to you by the Domain Parking Companies. Displaying of advertisement is also taken care of by Domain Parking Company.

In-car analogy, you own a Lamborghini or Ferrari latest luxury model, but you do not parking space, so a company asks you to park your car at a particular spot provided by them, they also keep banners or hoarding near your car, so when people passing by stop to see the car, they see the banners/hoardings also. and this car parking provider is not taking money for providing parking space, in fact, they are paying you money for allowing you to keep the banners and hoarding near the car.

Domain name after marketplaces (where domains are sold or bought by individuals and/or companies by individuals and/or companies) allow people to park domain names on their servers which when opened shows Ads by Google or some other network

I hope this will help you

yuva12
04-27-2021, 04:10 AM
A parked domain is any domain name that isn't directly connected to a website or email service. They also don't redirect traffic to another domain with a working website. ... A parked domain is a domain name that someone has registered without actively using it. It's simply sitting there at the side of the digital highway.