PDA

View Full Version : What is your own definition of Ecommerce ?

Ziklaw
04-29-2011, 03:29 AM
Hello for all members,
I am interested to know about What is your own definition of Ecommerce ?

jasmine bell
04-30-2011, 06:27 AM
E-commerce refers to an electronic commerce, in the simplest language an ecommerce is the process of buying and selling of products and services over the Internet.

sinpawl
05-05-2011, 02:08 AM
E-commerce (electronic commerce or EC) is the buying and selling of goods and services on the Internet, especially the World Wide Web. In practice, this term and a newer term, e-business, are often used interchangably.

schwa
05-23-2011, 12:00 AM
I think it as a online marketing and business deal. The point that it differs from common marketing is that it goes in the online way, but not stores or face-to-face exchange!

VenusLee
06-09-2011, 02:40 AM
E commerce can be simply defined as “doing business in Internet”. E stands for electronic and commerce stands for buying and selling. E commerce makes the business better and faster.

James-A
06-10-2011, 01:30 AM
E-commerce means Electronic Shop. Its your Online Shop where you can sell products online, send or receive money online. Its the cheapest and the easiest way to earn money online.

kelvinpeter
06-11-2011, 12:38 AM
The definition of ecommerce is the buying and selling of products and services on the internet.The solution is to find a product source who can negotiate with multiple wholesalers to serve multiple online storefronts.It is an online shop e-commerce solution under ongoing development.

GardnerBulkeley
06-13-2011, 08:54 PM
The process of buying and selling products via internet is e-commerce. For secured online transactions companies involved in the e-commerce process install SSL certificates so that their transactions are done in a secure way.

John karner
06-14-2011, 04:53 AM
Electronic commerce refers to electronic commerce, in the simplest language e-commerce is the process of buying and selling of products and services online.

HenryWilson
06-15-2011, 11:21 AM
eCommerce is the process of money transactions through electronic means.

phoenixnap
06-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Doing business on the internet (electronically), usually when ecommerce comes to mind I think of amazon, ebay etc.

robwilley7
06-17-2011, 07:57 AM
Hello for all members,

First, let's look at the definition of e commerce. It is a term used for the practice of using electronic commerce to buy, advertise or sell products or services over the Internet. A couple of other names for e commerce are “web commerce” and “online commerce.”

A while back, e commerce referred to any type of business conducted over the Internet. The meaning of the phrase has changed though, and now it means selling an actual product (hard goods) online. This is different from selling a service, such as article writing.

pinkypainter
06-17-2011, 11:27 PM
E-Commerce is a new trend of business where people create a virtual store in the cyberspace, upload products and price and attract visitor to buy.

The owner must be good in writing so that the products can be described vividly. The buyers must be good in imagination so that they can feel and imagine the quality of the products.

alexfrued
06-30-2011, 08:38 AM
Hi !

Thanks to all of you For nice information about E-Commerce such a great way for online Business.

shineacosta17
08-04-2011, 07:42 AM
E-commerce basically refers to the connection of internet world through which an entrepreneur used to sell the business products and services with the help of online shopping or internet, it shows the importance of internet in business.

rckmartin100
08-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Hi Every body,
According to my knowledge E.commerce (Electronic Commerce)
Means online Trade like sell or purchase.

MariahLinda99
08-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Ecommerce stands for Electronic commerce and the refers to the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks everywhere in the world

adam456
08-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Ecommerce is the best way to earn handsome money as you like may be at home or office or any where and also a system to promote your business.

payalmittalmay
04-24-2012, 01:40 AM
In my opinion E-Commerce means selling and buying of products and services over the internet. payment of any products are also uses internet.

Aidenwood
04-25-2012, 01:10 AM
E-commerce commonly known as electronic commerce, consists of the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks’.

verasafe
05-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Electronic commerce or commonly known as E-commerce is the buying and selling good and service through Internet. It is an economic activity that occurs online and very popular in today's business world. There are different types of E-commerce:

-Business to Business (B2B)

-Business to Consumer (B2C)

-Consumer to Consumer (C2C)

davidsharp357
05-25-2012, 02:11 AM
I will define E-commerce as a process of selling and buying the goods via online on the platform of World Wide Web. It is has become one of the popular form of internet business.

ronaldostitt39
05-28-2012, 02:16 AM
I will define Ecommerce as an online marketing procedure, in which the shopping website sell the product and services. Here, you cannot directly contact with the store or the dealer.

Christopher
06-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Hello Guys !!!!! E-Commerce stand for Electronic Commerce.... E-Commerce is the conducting of commerce with goods and services over the Internet. It includes: consumers using the Internet to purchase goods and services online; as well as businesses selling and communicating with other businesses through the Internet.

spotdeals
06-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Hello for all members,
If you are selling product or services online through a website then this site is called E-commerce.

biber
06-12-2012, 02:54 AM
E-commerce is the buying and selling of goods and services on the Internet,
especially the World Wide Web. In practice, this term and a newer term, e-business, are often used interchangeably.

smith29
06-12-2012, 08:47 AM
E-Commerce stands for Electronic commerce in which business run online...

samia
06-12-2012, 09:16 AM
In my point of view e commerce is the most elementary kind e-business is the shopping and marketing of product and services by business concern and customers above the web individuals apply the term "ecommerce" to explain coded payments on the web.
Sometimes these conducts embody the real-time transfer of funds from buyer to seller and generally this can be covered manually by an eft-pos final once a ensure order is obtained by the merchandiser.

Thank you.

biber
06-15-2012, 03:30 AM
E-commerce is help the business to worldwide marketing and control
business in all around the world. E-commerce also provide services to communicate business info.

spotdeals
06-18-2012, 12:57 AM
E-Commerce is a new trend of business where people create a virtual store in the cyberspace, upload products and price and attract visitor to buy.

The owner must be good in writing so that the products can be described vividly. The buyers must be good in imagination so that they can feel and imagine the quality of the products.
I agree with your thoughts , also i think E–commerce means higher margins , E–commerce means better and quicker customer service,E–commerce helps consumers to comparison shop,E–commerce helps create knowledge markets etc.

JerrickYeoh
06-21-2012, 12:03 AM
If for my own way to define E-commerce. It just another market place to sell product online. It is great that you can sell anything online and not like offline which you need a legal business license in order to sell it .
E-commerce is a freedom place for us to sell thing online as long is not illegal products.

spotdeals
06-21-2012, 01:17 AM
If for my own way to define E-commerce. It just another market place to sell product online. It is great that you can sell anything online and not like offline which you need a legal business license in order to sell it .
E-commerce is a freedom place for us to sell thing online as long is not illegal products.

Yes is is definitely right and i agree with you thoughts , but still there is one issue which may concern about the security and safety while doing online shopping site , is there any tips regarding it?

locke815
06-21-2012, 02:37 AM
To me, e-commerce or e-comm, refers to the buying and selling of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks.

Ifmaster
06-28-2012, 03:09 AM
My own definition of eCommerce is"E-Commerce means Electronic Commerce.Doing business online is called e-commerce.A website whole does business on internet(sales something or giving services) can be called an eCommerce site."

ankita123
06-28-2012, 07:07 AM
E-commerce (electronic commerce or EC) is the buying and selling of goods and services on the Internet, especially the World Wide Web. In practice, this term and a newer term, e-business, are often used interchangably.

spotdeals
07-03-2012, 01:10 AM

I think any think one can buy or sell via internet is nothing but a e-commerce or online business.I m really agree with your thoughts.

jamsen
09-24-2012, 10:37 PM
E-commerce is the online transaction of business, featuring linked computer systems of the vendor, host, and buyer. Electronic transactions involve the transfer of ownership or rights to use a good or service. Most people are familiar with business-to-consumer electronic business (B2C). Common illustrations include Amazon.com, llbean.com, CompUSA.com, travelocity.com, and hotels.com.

spotdeals
09-26-2012, 06:03 AM
E-commerce is the online transaction of business, featuring linked computer systems of the vendor, host, and buyer. Electronic transactions involve the transfer of ownership or rights to use a good or service. Most people are familiar with business-to-consumer electronic business (B2C). Common illustrations include Amazon.com, llbean.com, CompUSA.com, travelocity.com, and hotels.com.

In this days online business and e-commerce business is really booming all over the world, as it saves time, money and proves profitable, i think there is really bright future for online as well as e-commerce business.

steverandey
09-26-2012, 07:13 AM
First, let's look at the definition of e commerce. It is a term used for the practice of using electronic commerce to buy, advertise or sell products or services over the Internet. A couple of other names for e commerce are “web commerce” and “online commerce.”

A while back, e commerce referred to any type of business conducted over the Internet. The meaning of the phrase has changed though, and now it means selling an actual product (hard goods) online. This is different from selling a service, such as article writing.

Some Examples of E Commerce

This list will show you some products and services—all considered to be a part of e commerce.

Online Goods and Services

Ebooks
Software
Retail services

Ordering flowers, food or clothes
Marketplace Services

Auctions
Online wallet (“An online wallet is a program or web service that allows users to store and control their online shopping information, like logins, passwords, shipping address and credit card details, in one central place.” Wikipedia)
Advertising

spotdeals
10-03-2012, 06:16 AM

Some Examples of E Commerce

This list will show you some products and services—all considered to be a part of e commerce.

Online Goods and Services

Ebooks
Software
Retail services

Ordering flowers, food or clothes
Marketplace Services

Auctions
Online wallet (“An online wallet is a program or web service that allows users to store and control their online shopping information, like logins, passwords, shipping address and credit card details, in one central place.” Wikipedia)
Advertising

One of the simple and easily understandable definition of e-commerce is advertising or selling products or services over the Internet is called as e-commerce business.

phpindia
10-04-2012, 03:18 AM

Now a days its time of ecommerce world for purchasing goods and services. I am truely agreed with your definition. Lots of business owner now developing ecommerce websites for their clients to purchase goods at home on internet without wasting time in shopping malls.

kathrinefernand
10-07-2012, 03:25 AM
Sale and purchase through internet....

spotdeals
10-10-2012, 01:17 AM
Sale and purchase through internet....

Yes, one of the most easy and simple definition of e-commerce.Online shopping is the great example of e-commerce.

spotdeals
10-31-2012, 05:48 AM

Yes, exactly anything one can bye or sell over the internet is called as e-commerce business , i think online shopping is one of the best example of e-commerce.

lennonrowen
11-01-2012, 07:56 AM
E commerce referred to any type of business conducted over the Internet. The meaning of the phrase has changed though, and now it means selling an actual product (hard goods) online. This is different from selling a service, such as article writing.

spotdeals
11-05-2012, 04:28 AM
E commerce referred to any type of business conducted over the Internet. The meaning of the phrase has changed though, and now it means selling an actual product (hard goods) online. This is different from selling a service, such as article writing.

Exactly, anything buy or sold on internet is termed as e-commerce business, it is really booming in India with the help of online shopping.