PDA

View Full Version : For reselling: Glowhost or Just199?

Peligino
05-10-2011, 04:58 AM
I am going to buy reseller hosting account and need your help to choose the best host.
I've found several hosts:

Glowhost.com
Resellerzoom.com
Just199.com

What host will be better for me from your points? And why?

Michaltrot
05-10-2011, 07:44 AM
Dear i also need it,i have same problem......

~ServerPoint~
05-10-2011, 08:51 AM
Well, I believe that the best fit will be to contact them both and see what they will offer you - compare them and choose the best one for your specific needs.

Corrazon
05-11-2011, 07:10 AM
I suggest you to have more options to choose from. I know that Interactiveonline.com is offering stable reseller solutions for a reasonable prices with high uptime and helpful support team

Vec&sec
05-13-2011, 03:20 AM
It seems to me that it will be more reasonable to choose just199.com as this decent host offers customized reseller hosting accounts - this means that you will have nice opportunity to create reseller hosting accounts according to your specific needs.
great + for this host!

~ServerPoint~
05-13-2011, 10:01 AM
As I see, some of webmasters here have heard good things about them, so compare the features, resources and pricing for their hosting plans and choose the best one. good luck!

Alcatrazz
05-13-2011, 11:05 AM
Neither seem to beat the offer of aspnix.com (http://www.aspnix.com) reseller solutions. To my mind this company is more attractive.

May also suggest considering exmasters.com (http://www.exmasters.com) for the reselling. Except for being quality and professional they have very much convenient reseller offers

Snoopy
05-17-2011, 07:32 AM
I believe you need more options to choose from. Profitable reseller solutions are provided by Interactiveonline (http://interactiveonline.com/), experienced host that is providing high performance solutions since 1999. You can get 25% discount with coupon code SAVE25

charcoal
05-23-2011, 07:30 AM
Agreed, Interactiveonline.com reseller solutions are perfectly fit your demands. You will get featured plans and affordable prices. Do not hesitate to contact them directly to get more information

Glow
05-25-2011, 04:45 AM
If I were you, I'd choose Just199.com - it is one of the best options for reseller. they provide great network uptime, support is always online and you will have opportunity to customize a reseller account according to your specific needs.
The code '30P' gives 30% off the price.

Ahmad
05-25-2011, 11:19 AM
Find such companies as aspnix.com and webintellects.com the most attractive for getting a reseller account. think they are the most attractive hosts offering these service type so being worth of trust.

~ServerPoint~
05-26-2011, 10:08 AM
So OP,

have you make your final decision? What hosting provider did you choose? Why?

ThatGuy
05-27-2011, 05:42 AM
If you didn't made final choice yet I suggest you better alternative to try - jollyworkshosting.com reseller plans. They are providing profitable reseller hosting solutions with high performance and useful features. Do not hesitate to contact them directly to know more

GOT
05-28-2011, 05:16 AM
I think that its time to make a final choice

~ServerPoint~
05-31-2011, 09:33 AM
Op disappeared.. We all waiting for you..

What hosting provider do you give preference now?

Bull
08-05-2011, 05:14 AM
I can say that glowhost.com is very attractive web host.. it is flexible - so, you can order the best fit for running of your web sites. According to many positive feedbacks, this web host will meet all your expectations.. their support is always ready to solve any problem.