PDA

View Full Version : Avoid Joeusa.com At All Costs!! Worst Experience Ever!!

abennettelec
05-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Avoid Joeusa.com At All Costs!! Worst Experience Ever!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been a customer of joeusa's for over 5 years and they have major billing issues with their recuring yealry subscription with paypal. Well when I originally signed up it was on their 8.99 a year unlimited plan. Well every year my services get suspended due to the non working subscription service and no warnings on the day of suspension whatsoever from them. so heres the email i sent to them on the day of suspension.
"From: Adam "
"To: support@joeusa.com"
"Subject: how do i reinstate this site? bennettelec.com"

"Also I really wish there wouls be some kind of warning before suspension."

After that email here is the unprofessional and rude email i received from joe@joeusa.com The owner of the entire hosting service

"From: Joe"
"To: Adam "
"Subject: Re: how do i reinstate this site? bennettelec.com"

"What?"

"You cancel a subscription for $8.99 per year. You are sent a renewal "
"notification and now you want a warning?"

"Should I send you a pizza also?"

I was a little discouraged by this so I replied

"From: Adam"
"To: Joe"

"Yo man you don't have to be unprofessional and rude. I am the customer here. "
"I didn't cancel the 8.99 a year subscription. Everytime i renew it sets up a "
"new subscription and 1 month later i get a email from paypal stating the "
"subscription has been canceled. I call them and they say its you guys "
"canceling or not accepting the subscription. Please treat me like a customer "
"in the future."

Unbeleivable as it may be here is the repsonse i got back from joe.

"From: Joe"
"To: Adam "

"Yo man, I'll be any way I want to be. When you are going to send ridiculous"
"statements you can expect a ridiculous comment."

"In fact this is the second ridiculous email in one day, do not bother "
"renewing, I do not have time for this."

"Find another sever."

After this I sent email after email saying i'm sorry you feel that i was rediculous but bottom line I don't wanna go through the process of switching to a new provider and would like to renew. Joe was too unprofessional and cowardly to even reply to any of my emails at that point and not to mention my entire webpage all my files everything he just deleted it all. That teaches me a lesson keep backups.

if anyone wants proof or to actually see these emails in person write me at adam.work@bennettelec.com I would be glad to forward em over.

Thanks for yall's time

NS-Icon
05-11-2006, 11:22 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the heads up regarding this provider, to let others know you may also want to post your comments at WebHostingTalk.com, it is unfortunate you had to go through such a scenario and loose your website before realizing backups are a necessity in the hosting business even if you have a reliable hosting provider for a number of reasons, this just being one of them.

You should have noted however the site has a page rank of 2 which does reflect a little on the hosting provider itself, something else to take into account for the future. Ensure you test the provider and obtain as much feedback from current customers as possible.

I do wish you the best in locating a new hosting provider.

HMarker
05-12-2006, 04:43 AM
Abenettelec,

You may search web hosting directories and form a short list to conduct a detailed research on their reliability on web hosting related forums.

temo
05-29-2006, 01:16 PM
I read over this and it seems the problem is that you were offended because he asked if you also wanted a pizza also which to me was quite funny.

You were with this comapny for 5 years only paying $8.99 per year? WOW! That's amazing! Check the link to this companies up time;
http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/JoeUSA.html

Very impressive for a low cost host. Now their plan is $21.99 per year which is still a super deal.

Looks to me that if you were not such a baby and did not need your a@@ kissed you'd still only be paying $8.99per year.