PDA

View Full Version : Use of Blog Commenting

ahsima
05-30-2011, 01:04 PM
How far the comments in the blog with anchor text and do follow blogs are useful in SEO?

nazar2011
05-31-2011, 01:29 AM
Blog commenting a very important and effective method of Off page optimization.If you are getting the instant result of your post then its effective for getting back links otherwise not.Waiting approval comments are very rarely approved.So, they are not effective for getting back links.

Click SSL
05-31-2011, 05:57 AM
It is very useful to get back links. But do-follow and also instant approve blogs can transfer good traffic and backlinks to our website.

greatar4
05-31-2011, 09:48 AM
I do believe that some blogs will not approve your comment if you use your anchor text instead of your name. If you can find reputable do-follow blogs that you can comment on, if those comments are approved this can help you as far as search engine optimization is concerned. Remember that a lot of blogs are not auto approve blogs which means that those comments are going to be reviewed by someone. Your comment must be relevant as far as the blog topic is concerned.

I really think by trying to do things the right way, not trying to abuse someone else web property for the sake of getting back-links will help you in the long run.

GardnerBulkeley
05-31-2011, 08:48 PM
The main advantages of blog commenting are that you get back links to your site, direct traffic to your site and exposure to your audience.

phpshoppy
06-03-2011, 01:38 AM
Blog comment is the easiest way to get relevant back link .

bhavana
06-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Hi to all,

Blog commenting is very important tool for off page optimisation, hepful in getting contacts from others.

bloomtools
06-04-2011, 07:48 AM
Yes blog commenting can help to drive traffic to the website and to improve SERP. But search engine like bing has start considering this technique as spam.

schwa
06-07-2011, 02:54 AM
It can add links to your website! After that, you can get better search results through Google search! Your web can rank higher in the search result! It may also be good to PR.

Daave
06-07-2011, 03:12 AM
Yes blog comments are really helpful and if they are do follow then nothing good like that, you should always try to comment on good PR blogs.

Anthony696
06-08-2011, 05:51 AM
Blog commenting is very important for getting good back links from the high PR and high traffic blogs. This process helps a lot in SEO because these links help us to get the higher ranking in to the search engine results. I consider blog commenting as very useful link building process.

bermuda
06-08-2011, 06:04 AM
Since links are today playing big roles over the net, directly affecting ranks given to the websites and domains, so by leaving comments on blogs posts pages which are related to your web niche or subject and preferably picking the accurate anchors, you can expect to experience some ranking boosts in the course of time because one way links do count in today's web world.

Even some top ranking websites with decent web ranks are found powered by numerous blogs links because their admins do know that one way links coming from quality sources are useful. Of course it is recommended to use blog commenting as only one method or link building which needs to get combined with other ones and not considered as the only way of building links.

paulxavier
06-08-2011, 06:22 AM
Blog commenting is a off page optimization technique and it is very useful. Blog commenting gives you strong back link and generate traffic to your website

brainpulse
07-28-2011, 03:31 AM
Blog comment is a very good method to get back links for your site as well traffic, very few blogs are there which can instant approve your link otherwise most of them first check then approve after sometime due to the Spam.

Openxcell Inc
08-09-2011, 09:17 AM
Blog commenting is one of the best and very important part of SEO. I think if you want to get backlinks and increase your traffic, so you can comments on dofollow blogs. It's very helpful in SEO.

adiwilson
08-10-2011, 02:35 AM
Blog reviews are the latest entrants into the search engine optimization techniques which ensure permanent links, that too one-way links on websites that rank high. With original, unique and relevant content that is stirred up by our experienced bloggers, tailored to suit the needs perfectly that your specific sector demands, our service you get on this front is par excellence. The reviews written by our bloggers are highly customized as they perfectly understand the significance and difference that a well written blog review can make to your website.

alexfrued
08-10-2011, 07:45 AM
Hi !

Blog commenting is one of the most important activities of SEO which help to your website to increase page rank, more visitors, generate traffic, more backlinks etc..

David Acer
08-10-2011, 07:50 AM
I do daily blog commenting.

steveschmidt85
08-10-2011, 09:09 AM
dofollow blog with anchor text backlink is a very useful source to get backlink it helps a lot to increase keyword position also sometime drive traffic for you

kathrinefernand
08-10-2011, 09:00 PM
I think we never stop blog commenting because its the fastest way to get backlinks fast..

dareckyoung
08-12-2011, 05:42 AM
Blog commenting is such nice way to express your thoughts and opinions about particular topic. I think blogs are really good platform which are helpful to aware us with knowledgeable informations. Other SEO and marketing profits are obviously important than other. I think good webmaster blogs are best for commenting on it because form those we can know more about SEO and web world.

Openxcell Inc
08-12-2011, 06:40 AM
Blog commenting is best and very effective activity of SEO. For more backlinks, you can comments on high pr dofollow blogs.

anshika
08-13-2011, 08:15 AM
Blog commenting can be used to increase your blogs SEO and drive traffic to your site. In this post I’m going to reveal a number of tips on how to use blog commenting to create free leads and drive traffic back to your site.

dareckyoung
08-16-2011, 03:00 AM
With blog commenting you can get not only backlinks but also carry good traffic. I do blog commenting regularly not always for marketing purposes but also for my passion with it. I like very much to do blog commenting.

riya189
08-30-2011, 01:52 AM
You need to understand that blog commenting is one way for gathering links and backlinks where it is even advisable that you also do blog commenting to better your SEO. By practicing blog commenting you will be able to gather a good amount of traffic and consequently have yourself backlinks, and all these you owe to creating a conversation naturally through blogs. However, be cautious about your posts as well if you are the one commenting you should make sure that it gets good impression and in turn, approval from bloggers.

denniemark
08-30-2011, 04:06 AM
Yes, Blog commenting is most effective way to create backlinks, if you get quality backlinks. But there are 100 of ways to build backlinks for your website. Mostly link building campaign consists of directory submission, article submission, forum posting, classified posting, social bookmarking, blog commenting and press release submission services. Article submission and forum posting are the most efficient ways a keyword can come on the top position of search engines.

:p

jesicawillss
09-29-2011, 03:24 AM
Blog Commenting is used to get good backlinks. It is good in getting Page rank. And, I can be used to make your blog popular.

morgandsouza144
10-08-2011, 12:25 AM
The good thing that these blogs can do for the site that you have is that it can provide you with the right amount of traffic that will make your online site really visible out there.

jesicawillss
12-26-2011, 07:36 AM
Yes, dofollow blogs are very important and prove effective for backlinks as well as traffic to your site. Blog Commenting is one of the best method in seo. But, comment must be relevant and on the topic.

marcabel633
03-19-2012, 12:01 AM
The major rewards of blog commenting are that you can get back links for your website. You also can get direct traffic and exposure to your viewers.

onlineshop
03-19-2012, 02:36 AM
Comments on Do follow blogs with anchor text is effective for results..

buntysbana
03-19-2012, 05:25 AM
Blog is the best for increasing your pagerank as well as google ranking.

rohitash2
03-19-2012, 06:08 AM
I think blog commenting is the most important technique to improve ranking of the webpage. You can get high PR baclinks from many other websites through this technique.

GeraldNitram
03-19-2012, 07:13 AM
I think blog commenting is the most important technique to improve ranking of the webpage. You can get high PR baclinks from many other websites through this technique.
I'd like to know the reason why you think blog commenting is the most important technique, other than giving you an opportunity to get high PR backlinks. There are a lot of off-page optimization techniques that you can use, and using them all would definitely be a lot more helpful than just doing blog commenting.