PDA

View Full Version : .TEL pre-order

Corrazon
06-02-2011, 02:28 AM
What do you know about latest offers from Eurodns? I mean their pre-order period on short or numeric .tel domain names, isn't it great?

Gayl
06-03-2011, 01:44 AM
Corrazon i think this is great and do you know about when you place a .tel pre-order with us, we assign you a queue position instantly and remove your chosen .tel domain(s) from our availability checker. We only take one pre-order per domain name and you are granted the exclusive right to the pre-order of that domain name and of that position in our queue. Whilst we do operate on a no-win no-fee basis, you have still placed an order with us, regardless of what stage we will be charging your payment card and therefore your order with us is binding and irrevocable. Substitutes are not permitted and cancellations not accepted. We operate this policy to allow fair use of our pre-order system

Snoopy
06-08-2011, 02:49 AM
I suggest you to contact Eurodns.com directly to get more information on this promo offer. As I know they are really quality registrar with reliable services, you should give them a try if you want to get this domain name

charcoal
06-14-2011, 02:54 AM
OP, have you ordered that domain? I know that this pre-order have ended so I hope you've catch Eurodns.com promo period and got their reasonable deals

SiberForum
08-23-2011, 05:53 AM
There are many advantages of usinf .tel domain:
Create and Control your Communications Hub; Join the Only, Real-Time, Global Directory; Effectively Route Customers to appropriate Departments and Locations.

Be sure to reg domains via ICAN-accredited companies in order to be 100% sure in reliability of the company.