PDA

View Full Version : Reselling in Europe

Snoopy
06-08-2011, 03:58 AM
I'm looking for reliable reseller plan from European hosting provider, do you know any host to advice?
I've found attractive offers from 7host.com, any info on them?

~ServerPoint~
06-08-2011, 09:32 AM
Well, I believe that to become more web host–oriented read independent web hosting reviews that are known to be of high quality and the most up-to-date.

VSman
06-09-2011, 03:42 AM
I took a look on this website and I don't understand their system at all, you pay money (quit much) for a "credits" which supposed to give you a discount, and I haven't found the value of the discount, I would recommend a simple receller plan, depending on the number of services you purchased.

HenryWilson
06-10-2011, 04:45 AM
Have a look at 123-host.me , they are reliable providers.

James-A
06-12-2011, 11:11 PM
Just check if the company provides 24X7 Free Technical support to your end user as well. Because support is the most important factor when it comes to Reseller hosting. There are many other companies in Europe which provide 24X7 Free Technical support to your end user as well and they are reliable also.

John karner
06-13-2011, 02:24 AM
I always like the distribution in Europe and Europe is all good, I agree with the server.

Incidentally, would travel to Europe without having been a real challenge.

Bull
06-13-2011, 04:42 AM
If you need a good host for reselling that has servers in Europe, can draw your attention to Newhost.ro web host.
Check out their reseller hosting (http://newhost.ro/en/reseller/) deals. The company seems to recognise that putting in a little extra effort of keeping the customer satisfied.

GardnerBulkeley
06-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Check review sites for the selected company before you get a hosting package from them so that you get an idea of the quality of services that they offer. Also you can initiate a live chat (if this service is offered) and check for your self the level of support that they offer. If you are satisfied with the support offered, you can very well opt for the company.

charcoal
06-14-2011, 03:36 AM
I believe you should look for reviews on their services. I know 7host (http://7host.com/) if offering profitable reseller solutions for a reasonable pricing with high available support and useful features

Adam001
06-16-2011, 05:29 AM
As I know, newhost.ro is optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
You will have nice reseller hosting opportunities dealing with them.
Don't hesitate any longer.. contact them.

Corrazon
06-27-2011, 03:26 AM
Have you looked for reviews on suggested hosts? I think you should do it asap and choose the most reliable provider. I know that 7host.com is delivering reasonable deals with high available support and featured plans, you wont regret of using them.

Burgess
07-15-2011, 08:06 AM
Hi, acknowledgement for all the comments. But I think that IT market it growing up out side the europe. Asia is has become a whole colony for it. Indian servers available for better and efficient hosting. Europe is not everything. don't mind. regards

webmster12
07-20-2011, 01:50 PM
Why only in Europe? If you search for the good hosts irrespective of any country,I think it will yield a better result.

Snoopy
07-22-2011, 03:35 AM
Thanks for your feedbacks which was really helpful. Now I'm going to use reseller plans from 7host.com, they've attracted me with high stability and useful features.