PDA

View Full Version : ServerPronto now on HostSearch Forums

ServerPronto
06-09-2011, 05:38 PM
We would like to announce that ServerPronto is now an active member of HostSearch Forums. We will monitor and be available for any questions and comments regarding our hosting service. Keep it Pronto!

About ServerPronto
ServerPronto is part of the 'Pronto family' of companies with MailPronto, ColoPronto and CloudPronto which have been leading a low-cost revolution in the hosting industry since 2003. Following in those footsteps, ServerPronto is breaking the price barrier for dedicated hosting in secured and reinforced Data Centers with redundant power, lightning fast fiber connections, and 24X7X365 support from a staff with more than 10 years experience building and maintaining servers and computer networks. To learn more, visit http://www.serverpronto.com.

lagwag0n
06-15-2011, 12:50 AM
Oh, that is great news. I am sure everyone here can't wait to be double and triple charged on their bills and then never receive a refund. Oh I am sure they also want to have to go through more trouble than getting a home loan to cancel service with you as well only to be charged after they cancel.

Hey, don't just take my word for it: http://www.google.com/search?q=serverpronto%20ripoff

ServerPronto
06-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Dear lagwag0n,

If you had a negative experience with our billing system than I am very sorry and if you would like I would look into your case again to resolve any kind of outstanding issues. If a billing issue does occur we do process refunds and sort out the problem immediately.

And regarding our cancellation policy, they are clearly stated in our Acceptable Use Policy and there to protect our customers as well as the vital data they are hosting on our servers.

If you have any questions regarding our services or our cancellation procedures, please feel free to contact us or leave a post here in the forum.

Kind regards,
SP

lagwag0n
06-15-2011, 04:04 PM
I am in no way interested in going back to your terrible service. How you guys get away with the billing fraud you commit is beyond me. But I will not contribute to it with my hard earned money.

ServerPronto
06-16-2011, 10:57 AM
I understand that you do not intend to do business with us, I was just offering you to investigate on your case again if you feel like an issue needs to be resolved.

For anybody else interested in our services, inform yourself, read about our reputation, compare our prices with any other hosting company in the industry and experience our performance, risk free with our 7 Day-Money-Back Guarantee, then decide for yourself.

If you have any questions just contact us and we will be happy to assist you.

Kind regards,
SP

lagwag0n
06-21-2011, 05:27 AM
By the way, I hear you filed for bankruptcy recently and the court owns all of your assets... what is going on with that?

http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?page=1&xmldoc=In%20BCO%2020110502444.xml&docbase=CSLWAR3-2007-CURR&SizeDisp=7

ServerPronto
06-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Thank you for asking. Our operational business is not effected by any legal situation and we are about to expand our offered solutions as well as our website http://www.serverpronto.com/. So stay tuned and keep it pronto.

lagwag0n
06-21-2011, 06:17 PM
Yeah, my take on the documents is a bit different than your I guess. Doesn't look good at all.

ahmedibnaser
08-17-2011, 10:56 PM
I am a current customer. Have been one for 4 days now. Still cannot access my server because they supplied me with the wrong password. Good thing I took the cheapest deal. i doubt I am upgrading let alone renewing.

The support is pathetic, and ServerPronto has more smartass answers than actual smart answers. Shame really, since their sales person seemed pretty credible.

How long does it take you serverpronto to supply the correct password to a paying customer.

The irony is because I am international order they had to call before processing my order because of fraud. The truth of the matter is I am now being frauded by them. Four days of no service, because of their incompetence, but I am being billed.

reallyangry
09-14-2011, 08:11 PM
Has Serverpronto shut down? My site http://www.baseball-manager-online.com went offline this AM and all calls and messages go ignored. The phone is actually disconnected. I'm concerned because I can't get my site back up elsewhere now...can anyone shed some light or help? PLEASE!!

scott.corbin
09-20-2011, 04:36 PM
Have you found a new Host yet?

John karner
03-29-2012, 01:57 AM
Really, my take on the documents is a bit different than your I think. Doesn't look excellent at all.

sabrinasai
03-29-2012, 06:32 AM
Really a happy news and interesting and best wishes

antonylong74
04-12-2012, 01:39 AM
I quite like this forum as I think there are a lot of member who can give very important information. A very nice and helpful forum!

hedbergfrost
04-13-2012, 02:21 AM
If you had a negative experience with our billing system than I am very sorry and if you would like I would look into your case again to resolve any kind of outstanding issues. If a billing issue does occur we do process refunds and sort out the problem immediately.

micahcobb89
04-27-2012, 04:50 AM
I have least interest to go back to your abominable service. How could you get off after committing fraud is beyond my knowledge. But I will not contribute my hard earned money for this purpose.

dylonmatt85
05-14-2012, 12:05 AM
I think this is one of the most beneficial forums with essential tools and information. I believe users would learn a lot from this online site. I assure you of its efficacy and practicality.

bertpedro957
05-24-2012, 01:47 AM
Linux Reseller Hosting has got the approbation of being considered as one of the best hosting plans. Using Linux Reseller hosting, unlimited domains can be hosted on servers of Linux.

trentstone508
09-01-2012, 12:34 AM
I really like this forum, because I think there am a lot of members, and can provide very important information. A very good forum!

troydwyer33
09-03-2012, 11:57 PM
I am pissed off with the service offered by these agency, and believe me guys I am not going to try this service again. I am not going to waste my hard earn money.

vishalactingin
09-10-2012, 09:34 AM
The e business is different and you will have to get the grasp of the business by looking after the niche marketing. The proper goal and the right way make the business successful.

lovebubble
09-11-2012, 12:35 AM
Help me how long does it take you serverpronto to supply the correct password to a paying customer.

vishalacting
09-17-2012, 05:27 AM
You will soon get the direction of your business, if you focus on niche marketing in the electronics business.

marcoclay363
10-19-2012, 12:47 AM
I do not want to bank on your service. The reason is simple. You people had deceived me previously and so I will not put in the toils of my labor into your service.

B2Bexpert
11-27-2012, 01:57 AM
Well, I quite like thsi forum as I think there are a lot of member who can give very importantinformation. A very nice and helpful forum!