PDA

View Full Version : How do you make money from domain advertising?

Alimoqi
06-29-2011, 05:27 AM
I have some really good domain names that arent doing anything.. can you make money from them for advertising? how would you promote just a domain that has advertising links?

Evamoto
07-06-2011, 06:31 PM
When it comes to things like "cash parking" most companies that do it dont allow you to promote them really, they have to be visited by "natural clicks" what they mean by that is people have to click on them by accident or mistype them then click on an ad you have. The best thing to do to generate some revenue on them is to make a small blog site and have ads on the site that way.

pinkypainter
07-07-2011, 03:20 AM
re-sell domain if you have nothing to do with the domain anymore.

SiberForum
09-01-2011, 03:27 AM
Domain Parking is basically parking leftover (that you don’t need anymore) domain at Internet marking agencies network like Google, Yahoo, MSN.

For example you developed a website, marketed it, spread it all over the Internet by posting at discussion forums, blogs, directories, social networking, social bookmarking, etc and you are getting 10,000 visitors per day at your site.

Tin
09-07-2011, 03:27 AM
According to my think that you can make money if you park the domain you have..
It can be good option in my opinion.

SiberForum
09-09-2011, 03:42 AM
I can add that As with traditional advertising, domaineering is part art and part science.

Often to be the most effective as an advertising tool, the domain names and their corresponding landing pages must be engineered or optimized to produce maximum revenue which may require considerable skill and keen knowledge of search engine optimization ( SEO ) practices, marketing psychology and an understanding of the target market audience, including demographics and buying habits.

JerrickYeoh
10-17-2011, 12:53 AM
sold it on godaddy or fivver or flippa.
Those buyer will check all your backlink, your PR and your organic and referral traffic.

miketyson10
11-16-2011, 01:40 PM
I will prefer resell the domain. I know how hard, if you willing to make money by domain advertising. If you can generate traffic, then you can use any advertising methods, such as Google AdSense domain ads or other affiliate program.

I sold some of my domains to my friend. There are also many website that will help you to resell your domain. But, I prefer first to advertise among my friends and also ask for reference. As an average, within 10-15 days, I can resell my domain easily.

josephvijay
10-28-2014, 01:30 AM
re-sell domain if you have nothing to do with the domain anymore.

Yes. It is a good idea. Actually you can still concentrate more on reselling business to earn more money. For example, you can get a reseller account from GoResellers.com (http://www.goresellers.com/) and start earning by selling domain names, hosting plans, SSL certificates etc. This is one of the safe and secure online business.You can do this business from your home itself. You don't need to spend more time for this business. Just bring the customer for your reselling business. They are providing very good customer service and support.

kathyroseus
03-10-2015, 08:27 AM
You can use your domain or website for posting ads by Google adsense.