PDA

View Full Version : Ecommerce tips which can help to turn website visitors into buyers.

alexfrued
07-14-2011, 11:48 PM
Hi !

I would like to share an information about some Ecommerce tips which can help to turn website visitors into buyers. That tips are :

Make your Ecommerce site oriented towards sales rather than marketing.

When prospects are at the site, the marketing process is complete.

So, show them the products immediately on website perfectly – don’t hide them behind acres of marketing copy.

Provide full terms and conditions – it seems more professional plus protects you.

Give your perfect contact details, including a telephone number.

Explain your guarantee and returns policy.

A rock solid guarantee goes a long way to persuading people to buy.

Finally, explain your security, encryption and privacy policies.

SSLMatrix
07-15-2011, 03:08 AM
SSL builds trust with customers. Google recently announced a change to the AdWords policy and now require websites to have an SSL when “collecting payment and certain financial and personal information”. Given advertising using AdWords is a must for all eCommerce websites, not having an SSL certificate could mean you’re in breach of the AdWords policy and unable to run ads.

If you’re collecting personal or payment information online, then offering a secure means for people submitting their information can build trust and credibility, and this can help your business grow so why SSL Certificate is also useful to convert your visitor into buyer. As a suggestion to All member RapidSSL Certificate at just $9/Yr from SSLmatrix.com

Raju
07-23-2013, 09:09 AM
Really nice tips shared by you thanks for this,because in today era E-commerce is becoming one of the most important source of earn money through a website,we already know Online shopping is becoming a compulsive ball game altogether and buyers are leaving no stone unturned in making the most of it.I am sharing a post with you that help you in getting more value in this thread

http://www.fatbit.com/fab/13-points-for-higher-ecommerce-sales-repeat-buyers/

Kathy Daunt
07-25-2013, 02:06 AM
Hey Raj, the link you have provided is nice and it might help some store owners. According to me, the main thing the store owners to concentrate is advertise themselves in social media and maintaining true testimonials. As I am an online shopper I used to search 'products + reviews' this is the common thing what all are searching for. So reviews is very important for a visitor which turns out him to be customer. Here are some tips, where it can help for successful ecommerce business : http://apptha.com/blog/8-sure-fire-tips-for-successful-ecommerce-in-2013/

miagalway
07-25-2013, 06:11 AM
As the e-commerce environment is progressing day by day so these tips are very productive these days.

RH-Calvin
07-26-2013, 01:23 AM
For turning your visitors into buyer you must provide an SSL Certificate to make them feel secure and show Discount offers, Coupon codes on frontpage, which can tend them to buy a product. Also show Testimonials on your index page of your site, you can create Testimonial widget and add it to sidebar or footer.

Ref: SEO Addict (http://seoaddict.org/)