PDA

View Full Version : Thawte EV SSL Promotion Code at $441.00/Yr with SSLRenewals.com

sslrenewals
07-18-2011, 06:57 AM
SSLRenewals is one of the leading and an authorized SSL Certificate provider on global scale and Platinum Partner Company of Major SSL Certificates such as VeriSign, GeoTrust, Thawte and RapidSSL. SSLRenewals provides extra large discount on Thawte EV SSL Certificates due to bulk purchasing system.
Get Promotional Offer on Thawte EV SSL Certificates

Save Up To 85%

Thawte SSL Web Server Certificates with EV is the most reliable way of assurance to online business users. Extended Validation SSL or EV SSL gives the power of green address bar at the latest high security web browsers.

Use Coupon Code – SSL@441TEV

• Thawte EV SSL or Extended Validation SSL with the authority power of green address bar.
• Fully Domain and Identity Authentication and Verification by Thawte Certificate Authority.
• Standard encryption support of 24/7/365 issuance
• Green Address Bar, Domain Name, and Business Name shown on certificate

Buy or Renew Thawte EV SSL at just $441/Year from SSLRenewals.com to get the benefit of extra large coupon code, visit;

Enter Promo Code and Buy Thawte EV SSL at just $441/Yr.

johnlennon9687
07-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Woah! Save 85%, but i hope service good, anyone checked their service

aditd
08-26-2011, 05:13 PM
I liked the offer but did not hear anything about the services as well.

OliviaSSLGuru
08-31-2011, 07:29 AM
There are many players in SSL Industry. And they do promotion time to time.
But for SSL Certificate the most important thing is how hassle free you get it and install. I purchase my required SSL certificates from them they have wide range of products for various different requirements. And I get my SSL every time stress free, with affordable pricing. They sell all major brands which are widely trusted and quick issuance and start rom $10 and all the way upto $2000. It all depends on your need.

SSLMatrix
11-28-2011, 02:17 AM
EV SSL

SSLMatrix.com is the leading and an authorized reseller company of major SSL Certificates such as GeoTrust, RapidSSL and Thawte. Due to bulk purchasing system of SSL Certificates, SSLMatrix provides the cheapest SSL Certificates including EV SSL Certificates to secure eCommerce Business security with highest level and standard encryption of 256-bit.

Buy 2 Years EV SSL Certificate at 120/yr.

Enter Coupon Code SMG120 to avail 70% Discount.

Hurry to get advantage of this offer….!!! Visit

http://www.sslmatrix.com/sslcertificates/ev-ssl-certificates

SSLMatrix has announced promotional offer on GeoTrust EV SSL Certificate to make a secure wide level organizations and institutions such as education, business and many more on Global Scale.

Every Purchase of SSLMatrix.com includes 24/7 hours platinum support.

Wendell2012
11-28-2011, 05:08 AM
I liked the offer but did not hear anything about the services as well.

jack12
12-05-2011, 05:35 AM
There are many gamers in SSL Market. And they do campaign a chance to time.
But for SSL Document the most thing is how simple you get it and set up. I purchase my required SSL accreditations from them they have number of products for various different specifications. And I get my SSL each and whenever relaxed, with cost-effective prices. They provide all famous labels which are extensively respected and quick issuance and start rom $10 and all the way up to $2000. It will depend on your need.

poul111
01-04-2012, 12:33 AM
I liked the provide but did not notice anything about the services as well.