PDA

View Full Version : How to check if the webhost provide this service

mrcool
05-25-2006, 11:23 AM
I'm a freelance designer and would like to host all my clients websites for them. Lets take for example i have 3 websites.

www.one.com
www.two.com
www.three.com

I would like to host all three using just one webhost provider. So lets say i sign up for a package that provides me with 300mb of space etc. How do i check if they would allow different urls in the same package. Most of the times i see subdomains but i dont need those.

Please help....

silvermoon
05-26-2006, 03:09 AM
Hi,

If you would like to know whether you are able to host more than one domain in one single account, look out for "Addon Domains".

For example, if the "Addon Domains" are three, it means that you are allowed to host another three domains. In total, you are hosting four domains. One of which is the main account, while the other three are the addons.

The addon domains have to be managed in one single account using the same control panel. If you would like to grant individual control panel for each domain, you would need to look for a reseller account. A reseller account allows you to grant such privileges.

silvermoon :)

theheavenly
05-30-2006, 03:27 PM
You can get all the websites up in one account, if you choose Bulk/Multi Name account. This is also a good way to start through your hosting services for your clients.

WebzPro
05-30-2006, 04:37 PM
I would suggest choosing a small reseller account, and then if you need more than three domains eventually you all ready have your hosting in place and no need to look further.

innovative2001
06-09-2006, 08:15 AM
Hello,

Please note that for hosting this three domains you can apply any from below menioned.

1) First registered for the one domain and take the facility of add-on domain and remaining twodomain you can add from that ADD-ON features.

2) Second, you can purchase one reseller plan and host these three domains into that plan.

IndigoHosts
06-19-2006, 04:11 PM
Go for reseller, it's a lot easier than fiddling arounf with addon domains and means that you also have space for expansion later on should you need it.

You'll also not pay much more for a reseller than a standard shared with many hosts (a couple of dollars at most) and it also means you can add additional domains or even sell some of the space to recoup costs.

cyclone
08-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Addon Domains is what you need. You will then be able to control more then 1 domain name using one account.

topdome
08-08-2006, 06:45 PM
I'm a freelance designer and would like to host all my clients websites for them. Lets take for example i have 3 websites.

www.one.com
www.two.com
www.three.com

I would like to host all three using just one webhost provider. So lets say i sign up for a package that provides me with 300mb of space etc. How do i check if they would allow different urls in the same package. Most of the times i see subdomains but i dont need those.

Please help....

In order to find if the chosen hosting provider offers the option to have more then 1 domain hosted in one account , just check if in their plan description a multi domains hosted is included :D

cheers !

BFTAaron
08-09-2006, 12:07 AM

www.one.com
www.two.com
www.three.com

Please help....

Yes, as the others have said, "Addon Domain" is what you should be looking for.

theheavenly
11-14-2006, 07:33 AM
As i said earlier it would be better to start with bulk account or multiname account. You can avail the benefit of hosting multi domains with the single account. Also it would be better if you go with the h-sphere control panel for your ease account management.

Good luck!!

ASP-Hosting.ca
11-23-2006, 03:03 PM
Most webhosts offer multi-domain accounts and some offer reseller accounts, which is what you are looking for.

theheavenly
11-24-2006, 06:09 AM
Check out our hosting provider - Ourinternet.us (http://ourinternet.us). They might fulfill your requirement. Make a try with them for your need. Ease account manageability can be made through the H-sphere control panel than others. Also Ourinternet provides you the H-sphere control panel.

SaidHost
11-24-2006, 10:36 PM
you might want to think about getting our own server. Here is a friend of mine's web site. He offers budget servers starting at 24.95/month. with this you can host unlimted domains it's just a matter how large a server you will need to gorw in to.

http://www.galaxy-solutions.net/budget.php