PDA

View Full Version : DDoS protected reselling

klimm
07-22-2011, 05:55 AM
Koddos.com was advised me as the best company which provides DDoS protected (http://koddos.com/ddos-protection.html)reselling, is that true?

webmster12
07-22-2011, 01:38 PM
Just find out if it is fulfilling all your requirements or not. Try to do thorough investigation about the reseller.

Snoopy
09-07-2011, 09:01 AM
True! Koddos.com is well-known as reliable hosting provider with quality ddos protection services and high performance solutions.

hostimizer
09-08-2011, 11:32 PM
if any one make so tit fire wall server not ping from all globe and site performance bad ......

Leo
09-14-2011, 04:05 AM
Great Koddos.com & this is the perfect solution for users with multiple sites or those who wish to resell DDoS protected web hosting.

1paket.com
09-14-2011, 09:03 AM
DDoS protection is important for making your IT business safe and sound.

James-A
09-15-2011, 01:07 PM
Servers of every Hosting provider are secured from malicious external attacks like DDOS or Hacking. Their servers are behind a strong Hardware firewall or even a proxy shield is used to ensure high amount of protection.

basicnet
09-16-2011, 09:15 AM
>> Servers of every Hosting provider are secured from malicious external attacks like DDOS or Hacking. <<

Oh really? Then how come not even the government agencies can protect themselves from DDOS attacks? There is no real complete protection for this, not if we talk about servers in a public network. You may want to google this topic. There are limits to the protection, firewall or not.

Martin

James-A
09-16-2011, 01:39 PM
@Martin,
I hope you must be quite aware of the main reason for getting any server compromised or hacked no matter how strong and secure your network backbone is. There's solution for every problem, it's just how you deal with it.
May i know how long you have been in hosting business and do you host any big organization or government entity?
No personal grudges ;)

basicnet
09-16-2011, 04:39 PM
James, we are in the dedicted server business since 2001, and security is our speciality. We host telephony and and other specialized businesses, also offer entire racks. Hope that answers your question.

Regards,
Martin

GardnerBulkeley
09-21-2011, 11:35 AM
Primary measures are taken by the hosting companies to prevent such attacks. In case the attacks are in large volumes, proxy shield is one of the best options available. To opt for a proxy shield or not depends mainly on the volume of DDOS.

IreneS
10-02-2011, 11:43 PM
Hope that's true. I never heard of that company.

Onepamopa
10-04-2011, 10:52 AM
First I'd like to say that I haven't heard of these guys until today, maybe it's a good company, I have to research it further.
I'm personally using Vistnet (http://www.vistnet.com) since last year for protection on my web and game servers,
mainly because I can keep my existing hosting and point all the traffic through their nodes.