PDA

View Full Version : My QUES to all :Host from which country is the best

mrcool
05-28-2006, 01:27 PM
Today internet is so popular and borderless, people do business worldwide and hosting company comes from many countries. As we know US company are expanding and open up data centre Indian, China, Malaysia and Singapore to capture the new growing market.

Frankly speaking cost in these countries is much lower and hosting company is making good income if they offer the same rate as US counterpart. They still make good money if the offer the same price as US counterpart.

Let see the opinion from members, which country is your preferred choice and why?

theheavenly
05-30-2006, 02:11 PM
We prefer hosts from any location giving up competitive pricing and Quality service.

silvermoon
06-01-2006, 04:43 AM
Hi,

The best thing is to host in a country where visitors are coming from. However if you have a international site I'd recommend to have it on a US server. Also one should keep in mind that Search Engines give value to geographical location for local searches, as a example if your site is in a UK server and if you move it to a US server you could experience a drop in UK SE (search Engine) visitors.

silvermoon

BFTAaron
06-01-2006, 06:57 PM
It would depend on the backbone of the datacenter.

Michael
06-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Well, I agree with theheavenly, the most important are price and quality of the package. If someone can offer good service at reasonable prices that's allways a good news for a user, and sometimes people do not hesitate to pay a bit more expecting higher quality in return.