PDA

View Full Version : advice

mrcool
06-04-2006, 11:15 AM
Upgrading from Shared to Reseller Hosting

If I am currently on a shared hosting plan, is it possible to upgrade to a Reseller Hosting plan

silvermoon
06-05-2006, 02:06 AM
Hi,
You can obtain a reseller plan and move to that. However, it's more
than a simple upgrade, since the reseller servers are on their own
systems--it's not just the plan that's upgraded. You would have to move data,
etc. to the new server you had your reseller account set up on.
silvermoon

dannybedor
06-06-2006, 04:34 AM
If you just want to use the same storage size as reseller plans, ask your provider to provide you shared hosting account with that size.

You should using Reseller plans only if you want to host more than one site of yours or your clients.

James-A
06-06-2006, 07:47 AM
Yep, you can upgrade your plan to reseller and you can also demand for more space/bandwidth as per your requirement and if you are looking for other host to move your shared account from your current host to their servers (reseller account) then that is also possible.

cyberhostpro
06-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Upgrading from Shared to Reseller Hosting

If I am currently on a shared hosting plan, is it possible to upgrade to a Reseller Hosting plan

All depends on what control panel you are on.

WK-Anthony
06-10-2006, 02:25 PM
If your current host has reseller plans, I would advise staying with them. They'll probably have the same control panel, and it should be an easy move.

theheavenly
06-14-2006, 01:16 PM
There must be no problem if your web host helps you in upgrading your plans. This proves your web host stability in upgrading your services as your business grows. He must also be able to come up with custom plans when in case of need.