PDA

View Full Version : Domain name extension

Leo
09-17-2011, 06:36 AM
Hello for all

There are some queries that are related to ccTLD and I am also planning to get one of them. I am also planning to get a country code domain in this sense. There are many popular sites that are adapting these strategies. Therefore, I am also quite interested in changing the domain name and the entire name of my site and thus make it short. What is your opinion on the extension of domain in this context? Please feel free to share your ideas on this. Do you think it would help me in any way?

ThatGuy
09-19-2011, 03:08 AM
I think that nowadays .CO is really perspective ccTLD extension. You can get it from Eurodns.com which are offering promo code 14CO11 to get it with discount.

SiberForum
09-19-2011, 08:51 AM
I must say that it is not an easy thing to find reliable and honest domain name registrar.
Choose the one that is ICANN-accredited. I consider .com domain to be the best for running business online.

JerrickYeoh
10-17-2011, 12:48 AM
Go with Domain that contain with keywords and with .com or country domain extension will be the best choice for you .

thedigger
11-10-2011, 08:53 AM
I think as there is a big competition in online business. We should consider geo domains and same country hosting to get rank well in google local search engine. Like if you are doing business in uk then .co.uk tld would be best + UK based hosting.

lavicohn
11-12-2011, 01:04 AM
I must say that it is not an easy thing to find reliable and honest domain name registrar.
Choose the one that is ICANN-accredited. I consider .com domain to be the best for running business online.
Yeah, I think I agree...

sangbk
03-24-2016, 09:36 PM
I should say that it is not a simple thing to discover dependable and legitimate space name enlistment center.
Pick the one that is ICANN-certify. I consider .com space to be the best to run business on the web.

kaufenpreis
04-01-2016, 03:51 AM
Thanks for the opinions guys, its put my mind at ease.

guyviauheadshot
04-20-2016, 08:10 AM
I think as there is a big competitors in internet company. We should consider geo websites and same country web hosting service to get position well online local online search engine. Like if you are doing company in uk then .co.uk tld would be best + UK based web hosting service.

Alanah_Rae
04-27-2016, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the information .

roycareyou
06-29-2016, 11:16 AM
Thanks for every answer and question