PDA

View Full Version : Dual Xeon Dedicated Server (only 1 available) - Name Your Price

Insider_b
06-19-2006, 04:05 PM
Hi Everyone,

A client of mine recently ordered a Dual Xeon dedicated server and then backed out of it so I have an extra one available and I'm willing to give it away a great price. I would like to offer the dedicated hosting plan to someone on HostSearch so please name your price!

Keep in mind the server is brand new and is housed in the leading telecommunications facility in the world - the One Wilshire Datacenter in Los Angeles California. Our network is top notch and we use the following Teir 1 bandwidth providers: At&t, Savvis, Level 3 (and soon to be added Global Crossing). We have a network uptime of 99.99% (our network has never been down). The server is connected to 100Mbit/S Port. Our average ticket time response is under 10 mins (and I'm not talking about an auto-response - we address the issue). We also offer 24/7/365 Personal Support.

The server spec is below:

Dual Xeon 2.6ghz
2GB of Ram
2 X 160 GB SATA HD
3000 GB bandwidth
8 IPs
* Full Server Management *
24/7/365 Personal Support
NAME YOUR PRICE

This server is brand new and I'll entertain the following three options:

1. We can offer you our fully managed services and this comes with our 24/7/365 Server Administration Services and Support - NAME YOUR PRICE

2. Without managed services - NAME YOUR PRICE

3. If you would like to just buy the server - NAME YOUR PRICE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Managment/System Adminsitration Service includes:

1. Keeping server up to date (OS, control panel updates and urgent fixes of sec. issues).
2. Preparation server for production (firewall, and other security/performance tweaks).
3. 24/7 server monitoring.
4. Handling server hardware issues (we handle replacing server parts if necessary)
5. Install of required 3rd party global (OS level, not site level) libraries/modules which may be required by some site level software you might want to install/use.
6. Tracking of security accidents.
7. Protection agains popular php script vulnerabilities
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All offers can be sent to brandon@psek.com. If you have any questions about this offer please send me an email. Thanks for your time.

Thanks,
Brandon Mizrahie
pSek.com