PDA

View Full Version : Domain Name

jeetendraets
09-27-2011, 08:38 AM
Hi,
How can register a domain name?

jamsen
03-02-2013, 07:57 PM
While there are numerous registrars offering extremely low rates for helping you get domain name, it is vital that you do not act on impulse and sign yourself up with the cheapest registrar available. You want to look for a registrar that is not only reliable and established but one that can meet all your specific domain needs. Be prudent when choosing a registrar to help you register domain name, as you will be 'working' with that registrar for as long as the registration period you choose. Finding a company that is dependable and established will also give you a peace of mind that your domain needs are well taken care of.

Alcatrazz
03-04-2013, 04:28 AM
I think that the most important thing is:
Chose right domain name registrar. That is very important. I use Eurodns.com and they always help me and I have no problems with them at all.

JerrickYeoh
03-25-2013, 02:57 AM
You can register your domain name with web hosting provider that you think is trustable , cost is affordable and and good services.
You also can get free domain with them when you bought together with their hosting. ( Usually you can get a normal TLD domain with not more than USD 12 per year )

But do remember when register a domain name,
Choose the correct domain extension ,
choose the right keyword for your domain name,
Register up to two years atleast to secure your domain name
You can get whois ID protection to protect your company profile as well from your whois.

theshawnchin
05-03-2013, 07:55 AM
Hey if you want to need easily registered domain then i prefer WEBHOSTPAKISTAN.COM , provide reliable and cheap rates web hosting and domain registration services in all over the world.

albertrichard
04-22-2014, 08:00 AM
Always try to buy Domains from ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar.
Followings are few Trusted Registrar:
enom.com
Netlynx.com
namecheap.com

dkos
04-22-2014, 07:55 PM
Absolutely agree with getting ICANN registrars. I've used GoDaddy for all of my domains.

rohit
04-23-2014, 01:18 AM
Just type domain name registration on Google search bar and there is list domain service provider. You can choose anyone but i recommend you to Godaddy.

Carl J.
04-23-2014, 04:41 PM
I would also recommend GoDaddy. They can be a bit more expensive than other domain registrars but offer the best service I've found.

unlukyfellow
05-13-2014, 05:17 AM
Hi,
How can register a domain name?

1. First choose your domain name.
2. Check the domain name is available or not.
3. Then register it through online providers .
I would suggest you to use the site XnYnZ.com (http://www.xnynz.com/domains/search.aspx?ci=1775&prog_id=456858) Here, you can register your domain at low cost. Here they provide many services at reasonable price. They provide good customer service and support.

john2
06-02-2014, 07:52 AM
You can register a domain name from a trusted domain provider. You have to purchase a domain name through making required payment for it. You can its rates from different domain registrars available over the internet.