PDA

View Full Version : How to protect your PC from virus

raghvendrasingh
09-28-2011, 08:13 AM
Please give advise about protection of PC from unwanted program like virus worms etc.

duke
09-29-2011, 01:14 PM
The simple answer that I can give is use the original windows or you can use a virus guard to keep more safely.

armorbear2
03-26-2012, 04:30 PM
Always use original operating system and use license antivirus program and keep updating it.
Safety Products (http://armorbear.com)

hotspot
03-29-2012, 10:41 AM
Keeping you operating system updated is important in order for firewalls to protect certain hardware, but when you are on the internet there are links and files all around that could contain viruses so it is a good idea to have a third party virus protection service on you computer. I like using AVG, it offers top-notch protection and you can download the basic package for free, it notifies me when it blocks a virus so that I know to stay away from that site in the future.

vikashmunda
03-30-2012, 04:09 AM
you can also use linux operating system it's quite safer than windows and it's also free.

LindaAngel
03-31-2012, 08:26 AM
Nice mam it's tottaly osam

ashish123
04-02-2012, 11:30 AM
use lancence anti vires ....

colesraymond
04-03-2012, 07:56 AM
Hello friend u can use license version antivirus and this is protect your PC...

Thanks for...

gotye
05-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Install a Antivirus. Duh!! I recommend Microsoft Security Essentials with how to get twitter followers (http://twitterhow.com/how-to-get-followers-on-twitter/).

Krushang Shah
05-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Simple, install a good antivirus..
but note that, get a licenced antivirus..eventhough there are freely available antivirus, they are not as efficient as they claim !

nitinslash
05-02-2012, 06:47 AM
If you want to protect you PC from virus you have to use original operating system and use license antivirus program and keep updating it.

jeetendraets
05-05-2012, 05:11 AM
hi,
very good list thanks for share

kimboy
05-07-2012, 07:03 AM
system updated is important in order for firewalls to protect certain hardware, but when you are on the internet there are links and files all around that could contain viruses so it is a good idea to have a third party virus protection service on you computer. I like using AVG, it offers top-notch protection and you can download the basic package for free,

Billwhite
05-08-2012, 03:40 AM
Protect your computer from virus by install updated anti virus, remove thread that have injected by virus and don't open folder that have effective by virus.

Manov
05-09-2012, 02:28 AM
Obvious and simple by using an AV (http://www.antivirus.comodo.com) scan

Viki01
05-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Best way to protect the pc from virus and unwanted programs is,

1. Always use legal OS
2. Using a antivirus with latest updates
3. Using CD or DVD Instead of USB (the virus moves in USB very Fast no need to copy paste )
4. While using internet do not open unwanted sites and don't click unwanted links
5. Keep always firewall on state
6. Don't install malicious software (while installing Software the OS will ask to install anyway option )

james smit
05-10-2012, 11:53 AM
Use original Operating System e.g (Microsoft Windows). Protect your computer from viruses with Licensed Anti Virus or Microsoft Security Essential.

AuniqueHost-Jr
05-12-2012, 03:44 PM
What every body say's. legal OS, keep system up to date. Licensed Anti Virus or Microsoft Security Essential. I'm currently using MSE. Number 1 thing is to not download crack's/warez etc.

vikaamon
05-15-2012, 07:48 AM
I suggest you to use avast anti viruses it will be more protect to your computer from viruses because it is better than other virus protections.

boybawang
05-16-2012, 11:43 PM
Simply provide anti virus and maintenance update of your database to avoid this treats.

stevefridel
07-25-2012, 02:23 AM
Computer security is very important part of using many application. I think it is affected to your anti-virus software and you also select best anti-virus software. You can protect your computer and some data should be secured using anti-virus software.

Kelsion
07-25-2012, 03:19 AM
Its really simple.... Install Virus Software and free form virus scaring..... like, K7TotalSeccurity...

hitsandy
07-30-2012, 02:02 AM
I am using Avast Internet Security, it is very good to protection for pc. it having more virus signature to remove automatically from our computer. The package having more security services to protect our machine.

roniesmith
07-30-2012, 02:28 AM
Please use Antivirus program Such as Avast and Norton 32.

genericpillshop
07-31-2012, 12:56 AM
I like using AVG, it offers top-notch protection and you can download the basic package for free.

Deem Host
07-31-2012, 04:34 PM
definately you should use anti virus and scan your whole pc..

parihar40
10-12-2012, 02:07 AM
Hello,

Use Advanced System Protector, Which is much better antivirus and an effective solution to find and remove malware infections present on your Computer system. It also provides protection shields against malware threats. It is extremely light on system resources.

almond
10-17-2012, 02:26 AM
I use Trend Micro antivirus. It fully protects my PC.

parihar40
10-17-2012, 05:09 AM
Hello,

protect your system from any type of virus, spyware, malware and other infections by installing Advanced System Protector, It protects your computer system from virus like Security shield and live security platinum (http://powerbundle.systweak.com/asp/).

webspekers
10-17-2012, 07:44 AM
I installed Norton Internet Security application to protect from malwares, Spywares etc., It is best security package to protect our system.

jamsen
11-25-2012, 04:47 AM
Obtain an antivirus program to more safely share disks, download files from the Internet and open e-mail attachments.

alfredo85
12-03-2012, 02:35 AM
Use High-end Anti Virus to secure your PC.Most of them doing a mistake by downloading a free version.Paid will be the best always.

sabrinasai
12-12-2012, 05:06 AM
ever open any attachment unless you know who it's from and why they are sending it. Refusing to open unsolicited e-mail of any kind is the only sure-fire way to sidestep all forms of trouble.

Antivirus (http://antivirus.comodo.com/) software is crucial to preventing virus attacks, but this strategy only works if users update their software.Unfortunately, 'keeping it current' means updating it weekly, at least but most products today allow one to automate this process, but file downloads can be large and slow.

Factors to consider when buying an anti-virus package include cost, quality of tech support, how frequently the package self-updates and the platforms supported by the program.

Common sense is another good weapon in the fight against viruses. Be wary of opening any email attachments, even from your firends , especially if it has been forwarded to them.Set up your anti-virus product so that it automatically scans incoming e-mail and avoiding e-mail software that allows automatic launching of attachments.

Raju
12-13-2012, 01:49 AM
Best way to keep your pc from unwanted virus is total security antivirus and update it daily from internet, i prefer Quick Heal Total security.

Clydegrant
12-18-2012, 12:46 AM
Very simple is that always use register version of anti virus. So that it is its duty to protect from viruses as well as harmful things.

spotlessch
12-19-2012, 02:59 AM
If you are using window 7 so that you have to install security essentials and also so registered version are likely to be waiting and also very help full.

coloradobase
12-21-2012, 04:48 AM
First you need to install a fresh copy of windows which version you want to install in it. and they catch up a registered anti virus software.

inspectrhome
12-24-2012, 06:13 AM
It is very easy in window seven, where you can active the user control account. It will help you that first you can check out the stuff then you can dealt it in you own way.

theavi
12-29-2012, 12:03 AM
Install Antivirus in the system and make then regularly updated.I suggest to use avast antivirus.

manoharparakh
01-16-2020, 01:40 AM
Simple conventional steps for browser hijacker/adware:

Check your browser for any add-ons or extensions you do not recognize and remove them.

Check your installed programs and see if there isn't anything suspicious that was installed lately (If there is, simply remove them).

Install any popular antivirus and do a quick scan (Majority of the providers do have free versions of their software). Or just use Windows Defender. It works really well in most cases.

Install and scan your PC with Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro to clean most adware.

For general malware (More thorough solution):

Restart your PC in “Safe mode with networking.”
Install and run RKill to kill malicious processes and services
Check your Programs and features and see if there are any new recently installed programs that you don’t recognize. If there are, remove them.

https://esds.co.in/security/vtmscan

ishan_shah
02-11-2020, 02:19 AM
How to protect your PC from virus

=> must use license o.s.
=> use strong NT virus like quickel
=> when you attach Pendrive must scan it
=> never click on doubted link
=> use strong password

GoMummy-GM
02-17-2020, 04:22 AM
Licensed antivirus protection

jesica
06-11-2021, 11:41 AM
1. Install an Antivirus · 2. Keep Your Software up to Date · 3. Backup Your Computer ·