PDA

View Full Version : avira antivirous

sanjaykr86
09-30-2011, 08:44 AM
How to install avira antivirous in laptops?

Deem Host
07-31-2012, 05:02 PM
I never used avira in laptops but i am using ESET SMART & AVG in my laptop.

digcoupons
09-20-2012, 10:38 PM
First, choose what new antivirus software you're going to install. If you're looking for something free, you can try Microsoft Security Essentials, AVG, or Avast. Others here on Yahoo Answers may have more suggestions for you for free antivirus software. Locate and uninstall Norton before you install your new anti-virus, as multiple ant-viruses don't play well when running at the same time. Assuming you're using Windows 7, click Start>Control Panel and click "Uninstall a program" under Programs to uninstall Norton. Restart your computer if required. Then install your new antivirus software. Most antiviruses will prompt you to set up a scan schedule during or right after installation. This is a good idea if you're not one to remember to run antivirus scans on a regular basis. Don't forget to update the virus definitions after it's been installed. If you have any specific questions along the way, just ask a new question and don't forget to tell us what operating system you're using and what software you're using. Good luck!

denzaltrueman
09-26-2012, 12:43 AM
Thanks Digcouopns, for nice set up information of avira. Well Avira is the best anti-virus software. I use avira in my laptop and it has good detection ratio.