PDA

View Full Version : opinions needed ?

athistm
06-22-2006, 04:49 PM
hey guys . i need some opinions about nextagecart.com shopping cart solution . anyone used them and how is their cust support . please let me know

innovative2001
06-24-2006, 08:10 AM
I have investigated for the 'nextagecart.com', I have also seen the features related to that of PHP Shopping Cart technology it seems to be good as it assists you in getting your website listed in all the major search engines & indexes.

arslan220
07-13-2009, 04:14 AM
i think you might check out 1shoppingcart.com it is a good service.

Bobby
07-14-2009, 05:13 AM
Use ones allwebnow.com, this company has offered them in their e-commerce plans which might be useful for you.
Prices are not high on their services.

fiberchina89
07-14-2009, 06:35 AM
It really so? And who else used allwebnow.com? I do not know them, but would like to get acquainted more close. It really is worthy of it? I will not be disappointed in it?

Callisto
07-15-2009, 09:34 AM
It really is worthy of it?

If there is a need in worthy host is recommend serverpoint.com - they are stable enough for eCommerce and support (include) most а the used carts inside the plans which are priced reasionably.

Also nice features and high quality is offered by the company called a2hosting.com. They have the same support and high reputation levels

bob
07-16-2009, 05:34 AM
But there are many impressive free shopping cart out there that you can customize as per your need.

Alpha Aleta
07-28-2009, 06:44 AM
Nextage Cart is a developer of web based e-commerce storefront systems. It is a product of Nextage Technologies and has offices in Doha, Surrey and Lahore, and provides Internet and software solutions for small and large businesses. Their e-commerce storefront systems can be customized according the needs of the client, are easy to use, and help speed up the client's sales.

transilvania
07-29-2009, 04:09 AM
It really so? And who else used allwebnow.com? I do not know them, but would like to get acquainted more close. It really is worthy of it? I will not be disappointed in it
If you need a reliable hosting provider, allwebnow is quite good for that.
They have many positive feedbacks of their activity and services are not costly and they offers many discounts on their services.

~ServerPoint~
07-30-2009, 03:50 AM
arslan220 would you mind check the posting date before start your posts?
That is old thread and that is closed