PDA

View Full Version : I Have A Question????

hemantets
10-21-2011, 08:20 AM
Any One tell me ...........

How do I register a domain name?

philip rozario
12-21-2011, 03:55 PM
its very easy first choose a domain name then choose a web host then you have to pay them and your domain name is now registered.

JPC-Sabrina
12-22-2011, 01:13 PM
Your domain name is registered once you purchase it. Multiple companies exist that sell domain names. You can sometimes get one for next to nothing if you sign up for hosting at the same time. Prices are going up in the new year so buy or renew your domain names now.

alicejhon
01-10-2012, 04:25 AM
Does it matter Who you use to register your domain name?
I have a bunch of domain names I want to register'. They will be separate from my web host because I want to own it.

In the past, I've used Godaddy, but they seem to be getting too expensive for a bunch of names.

does it matter what company I use to register names? What happens if my domain company goes 'poof' and disappears? Does my name go too?

joyanu
01-12-2012, 06:17 AM
Go to an official Internet registrar online. See the More Resources section below for a good suggestion on where to start.

Enter the name or phrase of the domain name you would like to register. Follow the rules regarding name length and format.

Search for the name.

If the name is already taken, enter a new name and search again until you find one that is still available. If you tried .com as a suffix, try .org or .net instead.

Register the domain name.

DanielChew
01-13-2012, 02:35 AM
Aiya.... let me guide you more easy and flexible...

check this http://exabytes.com/services/domain/index.php#tlddomain and you will directed whenever u place an order :)

libertyreserve
01-14-2012, 03:06 PM
Go to the domain registrar choose your desirable domain and get registered it.

jacobethan
01-16-2012, 06:49 AM
How do I register and setup a domain name for my Mac OS Lion Server?
I have Mac OS X Server Lion hosting a website that is accessible via its IP address on the internet but I know would like to register a domain name for it. How do I do this? (I tried to register a domain with GoDaddy and they asked for "nameservers"...what do I enter)
Thx for any assistance!

poul111
01-16-2012, 11:30 PM
its very simple first select a website then select a web coordinator then you have to pay them and your website is now authorized.

JerrickYeoh
01-19-2012, 09:50 PM
All you need is find a domain registration provider .

Use domain checker to check that your domain still available or not.
Use the correct domain extension such at .com or country level domain name base on your target.
add to shopping cart and confirm the order .
After active you can check who.is about your domain to make sure it yours.

helomario
02-14-2012, 01:17 PM
Just find a name exist and buy it at some company :-?

avinashgupta
02-14-2012, 11:10 PM
tell me domain service company name India.

ServerMicro
03-02-2012, 01:09 PM
this thread was created over 3months ago, chances are the OP has worked it out already.... but if not take a look at namecheap.com dont settle for less then the best :)

ajaykrgc
03-29-2012, 08:40 AM
i have no opinion .and i also agree with you ..
thanks

khushi
04-07-2012, 06:50 AM
we have easily registered our domain name is registered once when we purchase it.
Go to the domain registrar choose your desirable domain and get registered it

pustiuady
04-07-2012, 11:19 AM
How company can I use for registration an domain .us?

stuartwilson931
04-26-2012, 01:20 AM
The website name has to be selected and then you can choose a web coordinator and then get the site authorized after the payment is done for the same.

thomson
04-26-2012, 05:28 AM
Choose a domain name , then you have to verify that's not taken (http://www.axelaris-hosting.com/domains) after choose a web hosting and buy the Domain name

kadinbert358
05-21-2012, 01:48 AM
I want to ask a question about website authorization. Well, you have to choose a website and then you can choose a coordinator. You are supposed to pay the coordinator for authorization.

davidsharp357
05-26-2012, 04:43 AM
I have a good question regarding domain. Is it important to choose a domain name before selecting a web host? Do you have any idea regarding this matter?

ronaldostitt39
05-29-2012, 05:48 AM
It is very simple to website authorization. Just you need to select the website and then choose the web coordinator and your site will be authorized.

maniat123
05-31-2012, 05:30 AM
we use Domain names to identify sites. When choosing your Domain name you should select a term people will use to search for your site

Nishasharma01
06-08-2012, 07:40 AM
If you have a web site, you should seriously consider registering your own domain name. A domain name is a name like "thesitewizard.com" or "thefreecountry.com", which you can use to refer to your website. Note that you do not have to be a company or organisation ("organization" in US English) to register a domain name.
event management companies in delhi (http://www.organizersindia.com/)

private_html
06-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Hi, i would go to name cheap, type in the name you would like to register, and just fill in all the details, pay and domain registered, providing the name isnt already taken.

james smit
06-15-2012, 09:47 AM
It is quite easy. Choose a good domain name then choose a web host then choose period of time of hosting/ packages then you have to pay them now your domain is register.

unlukyfellow
11-07-2013, 01:11 AM

1.First choose your domain name.
2.Check the domain name is available or not.
3.Then register it through online providers .
I would suggest you to use the site TuckTail.com (http://www.tucktail.com/domains/search.aspx?ci=1775&prog_id=447401) .Here,you can register your domain at low cost.Here they provide many services at reasonable price.They provide good customer service and support.

Server Hosting
11-07-2013, 09:22 AM
You can buy a domain name from a registrar or from a web hosting provider (https://uk.wcloudhosting.com/)

PoolrepairLV
11-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Get a domain hosting service in order for you to register a domain name.

mackhenry
11-08-2013, 05:00 AM
just visit some good domain registered website like bluehost.. mocha host and many more just find your domain name what you like to buy .. after all this just make you account on there site you need a credit card or debit card for paying some money.. just is .. after all just reset your NS1 and NS2 and host your domain on your hosting... that it :)

milos87popovic
11-10-2013, 05:44 AM
You can go to GoDaddy.com and search for domain who want to buy. Then you must pay domain with credit card or paypal. Good luck...

rick_niq
11-12-2013, 10:13 PM
Go to your desired web hosting service provider, where they would normally have a "Check Domain" section under Domain Name categories. You can then proceed by typing in the specific domain name, check for Availability>Additional Services>Check out.

For additional info just visit this site: http://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/registerdomain.shtml

ghsoftwares
02-19-2014, 02:56 PM
Go to godady or other website. See the More Resources section below for a good suggestion on where to start.

Enter the name of the domain name you would like to register. Follow the rules regarding name length and format.

Search for the name.

If the name is already taken, enter a new name and search again until you find one that is still available. If you tried .com as a suffix, try .Org or.Net instead.

Register the domain name.

Sameer Shoakat
03-19-2014, 07:11 AM
I totally agree with these guy,s, so i don,t have any new suggestion about it.i think that,s most batter solutions/

Stiffen87
04-25-2014, 07:31 AM
You just have to go through this site joisterhosting.com here you would find reasonable and step by step process to register a domain.

unlukyfellow
04-29-2014, 04:46 AM

1.First choose your domain name.
2.Check the domain name is available or not.
3.Then register it through online providers .
I would suggest you to use the site Here,you can register your domain at low cost 9CubeHosting.com (http://www.9cubehosting.com/cheap_domains/) Here they provide many services at reasonable price.They provide good customer service and support.

pustiuady
10-28-2014, 05:03 AM
we have easily registered our domain name is registered once when we purchase it.
Go to the domain registrar choose your desirable domain and get registered it

kathyroseus
03-09-2015, 07:37 AM
Go to domain provider's website and make an account there and try buying a domain after making payment through online payment gateway.

Silvia
03-23-2015, 03:17 AM
you may find the domain registration companies through online.
Besides that, you can compare the price, package, terms and conditions that offered by different companies. Some of the companies provides bundles package as customers must buy the domain name and web hosting plan together with some discounts.

KratikaJordan
03-31-2015, 12:46 AM
Found this interesting article about how to register a domain from Google: https://blog.znetlive.com/what-is-a-domain-name-and-how-to-register-one/

stevex
04-06-2015, 04:37 AM
choose the name that you want to get registered .--> go to the web hosting company.--> pay them accordingly --> and get your domain registered.

jane1
09-04-2015, 09:35 AM
Go to a reliable domain registrar and make account on their website and select your domain to purchase. You should have to pay for its plan you select to deal with it.