PDA

View Full Version : How to check page rank in Yahoo!

seosmoker
10-26-2011, 05:20 AM
Hey guys
I have heard that even yahoo offers Page Rank to Web Pages but not sure how true is that. Can i know how to check the page rank that Yahoo Offers ?
Looking forward for your replies. Thanks

michaelmoody84
11-11-2011, 06:35 AM
Please have a look this website to check your page rank in yahoo.

http://www.searchenginegenie.com/yahoo-rank-checker.html

Hey guys
I have heard that even yahoo offers Page Rank to Web Pages but not sure how true is that. Can i know how to check the page rank that Yahoo Offers ?
Looking forward for your replies. Thanks

Mikeleonard
12-06-2011, 04:40 AM
I have only use google page rank tool bar for it . it is best for pr checking.

Mclaurin Rachel
12-08-2011, 05:12 AM
Actually, yahoo introduced its page rank checker but now their tools could not be so much popular. Now google page rank checker is only used.

elwinjones
12-12-2011, 12:41 PM
i am using Google PR checker for it

JerrickYeoh
12-13-2011, 11:34 PM
You can check all listing in this URL

http://www.ipagerank.org/

Google Page Rank
Yahoo Backlink
Yahoo Directories listing
Alexa Ranking

Yahoo PR only can check with
http://www.searchenginegenie.com/search-engine-page-rank-checking.php

alpaca
12-16-2011, 07:09 AM
Yahoo doesn't have an external Pagerank in the same sense that Google has. Anyway, the Yahoo search engine is now powered by Bing so you need to be thinking about what to do to rank well in Bing, not Yahoo.

JPC-Sabrina
12-16-2011, 12:29 PM
Yahoo and Bing merged back in November. The last I heard it was now necessary to use Bing webmaster tools in order to get your yahoo page rankings. Not necessary but recommended.

jack05j
12-23-2011, 06:04 AM
The tool allows you to filter Yahoo rank to see if your site is in the filter of Yahoo for a particular keyword. This site has fields for entering the keyword, and URL. Click Submit to see if your site is on the Yahoo filter. OR
You can download seoquoke toolbar check your site at all search engine such as google , yahoo, msn, alexa rank and other.

Repfixer
01-06-2012, 05:35 AM
Yahoo is good search engine. This tool is used to specifically check the position of your site in Yahoo's search engines. All you have to do is type in your URL and this tool will check your site's position in Yahoo's first 1000 results. If your URL is present within these results, it will output the position it occupies.

jamsen
09-24-2012, 10:54 PM
Yahoo WebRank was something Yahoo added to their toolbar back in 2004 as an answer to Google's PageRank (it was also ranking scale from 0-10). Yahoo has since removed Web Rank from their toolbar and shut down their web rank servers (cpn.yahoo-webrank.net).

Because the service and servers are completely shut down, there is no way this tool can check your Yahoo Web Rank any longer, sorry...

sandeep22
09-25-2012, 10:59 AM
if you are expert in web designing then search in this category because you can do better for those things