PDA

View Full Version : A good start for newbie resellers

Electra
10-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Do you want to start as web hosting reseller?
Don't you want to use much money?
Please test this hosting.
It's a cheap hosting.

Web Hosting Buzz

I'm also using it now.

Glow
11-22-2011, 05:05 AM
I am not familiar with that host.
Thinking to try m6.net windows reseller hosting. and try to resell it.
Do you think that it will be a good idea to give them a try.

Any comments on them?

ahsima
11-22-2011, 08:25 AM
Windows Reseller Hosting is available as cheap as less than $10 per month. However, the reliability and the experience of the hosting company is key of sucess of your reseller business

mesasa
11-23-2011, 01:48 AM
there are a lot of host where any newbie can start reseller hosting i would recommend the best vpswebserver.com to start reseller account with for further info you can directly chat with experts there

moon67
12-14-2011, 12:35 AM
It seems to great,
Thanks for the suggestion.

SilverStone
12-14-2011, 10:30 AM
Before signup with any hosting company, you must search the review and uptime for those company at google or other search engine.

Proaxxs-peter
12-15-2011, 10:01 AM
I would suggest webmasters to look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher. The host should provide some sort of refund (eg prorated refund or discount) if it falls below that figure.

Love
12-15-2011, 11:36 AM
Yeah it's good but i would like to most prefer Windows Reseller Hosting..

fantombol
12-19-2011, 01:56 AM
I just hope you could make another post related to this. This is definitely worth reading.

hostale
12-19-2011, 11:34 AM
Many host providers options out there. Best thing is to compare what is available and decide for a web hosting company that meet all your needs. Some of them might include features like TrendyFlash, Softaculous or anything else that you will find useful for your project.

John karner
12-25-2011, 11:41 PM
Windows Supplier Web host is available as inexpensive as less than $10 monthly. However, the excellence and the practical knowledge of the host is key of sucess of your reseller business

DanielChew
12-29-2011, 09:23 PM
Everyone claim to be the most cheap , reliability and top provider.

If I were you and I would probably make a long survey and check out those company review in different forum. Cheap reseller web hosting, might not fulfill your need. Make sure you put in the right decision

poul111
01-22-2012, 11:37 PM
Windows Supplier Web host is available as inexpensive as less than $10 monthly. However, the excellence and the practical knowledge of the host is key of sucess of your reseller business

coolhandle
01-23-2023, 02:15 AM
Nowadays, there are various reseller hosting companies available on the internet. You can choose one out of them which is suitable for the requirements of your website.

If you are thinking to start a reseller hosting (https://www.coolhandle.com/reseller-hosting/) business. A CoolHandle reseller plan is a great way for you to start your own full-time web hosting company. We offer you complete flexibility and scalability with all the tools you need to succeed.

Wilsonjacob45
03-01-2023, 03:15 AM
eUKhost is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Service which provided by eUKhost

1) cPanel Hosting
2) WordPress Hosting
3) Reseller Linux
4) Business Hosting
5) Windows Hosting
6) Reseller Windows
7) Cloud Server
8) Linux VPS
9) Windows VPS
10) Dedicated Servers
11) Imunify 360