PDA

View Full Version : Need Reseller Advice?

Electra
10-27-2011, 06:31 PM
How much is the reasonable amount to be charged ?
Please advice me .

James-A
11-02-2011, 05:19 PM
You need to decide on the cost of the package you create under your Reseller account. Costs of the packages which will be created can be decided upon the price of your main Reseller account, resources provided and the number of packages which you wish to create.

Bull
11-04-2011, 05:09 AM
If you are experienced enough in getting more clients and choose good web host with stable servers and helpful support, you can get a success. As for recommendation, m6.net will be good to order reseller hosting (http://m6.net/) packages.
You will be able to setup your own web host packages, host unlimited domains and complete multi-site hosting.

V7Host
11-04-2011, 09:59 AM
Firstly you need to take into account how much you are paying for resources, and work around that. As other have said also do your market research and see what others are charging.

You don't want to charge too much but at the same time don't see it as a race to the bottom of the barrel.

GardnerBulkeley
11-08-2011, 06:09 AM
You can charge accordingly to generate profits from the reselling. You have the freedom to allocate the resources as per your wish as well as to set the prices according to your will. Make sure that you don't oversell for earning profits.

JPC-Sabrina
11-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Reselling isn't a bad business at all. But, don't find the cheapest reseller and go with them. Look for a reseller that has been providing services for a long time and one that actually does have customer support. Reselling is a balancing act of sorts. If you offer a reasonable price and can get good stable clients then you can make it work.

dotnetmaster
11-08-2011, 08:52 PM
It's all dependd on your need to. If you search for windows reseller hosting, it would be more expensive than linux. But I really recommend you not to looking for cheap, but the priority is reliable.

Vec&sec
11-10-2011, 09:56 AM
If you need to choose reliable web host, can suggest interactiveonline.com - their reseller hosting (http://interactiveonline.com/solutions/reseller-hosting) plans impressed me a lot..
I decided to find any info about them and found many positive customer hosting reviews about them.

Many webmasters appreciate them..

SilverStone
11-12-2011, 11:25 AM

It's very simple..how much you pay for their service? then you must calculate some profit then it's your price...:D

mwaraitch
11-13-2011, 06:59 AM
You must check the competitors in your area, and then check out the cost of reseller hosting package, buy one and calculate it , then make the packages which suits you!

Snoopy
11-14-2011, 07:54 AM
I suggest you to use reseller hosting (http://www.hostome.com/) solutions provided by Hostome.com. You will get high performance stable plans with useful features and skilful support, you should definitely give them a try.

Adam001
11-16-2011, 05:07 AM
Why not to try hostdone.com reseller hosting (http://www.hostdone.com/) solutions?
Contact them directly and their highly trained experts will assist you in making the right choice.
The promo code => hostdone20 - gives 20% off the price.

Johnlouis
11-17-2011, 01:06 AM
you should try scala hosting for reseller. its cheap and reliable.

Glow
11-23-2011, 07:02 AM
If I were you I would better try glowhost.com reseller hosting (http://glowhost.com/hosting/reseller-hosting/index.php) deals. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
You will have nice reseller hosting opportunities dealing with them.

Peligino
11-28-2011, 05:33 AM
Check out ultrawebsitehosting.com as well as Glowhost.com companies.
They have done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
Network uptime is great, servers are fast and stable - GooD web hosts!

John karner
01-19-2012, 11:46 PM
First of all you need to take into consideration how much you are shelling out for options, and function around that. As other have said also do your researching the industry and see what others are receiving.

joe-flacco
01-20-2012, 05:34 AM
Reselling isn't a bad business at all. But, don't find the cheapest reseller and go with them. Look for a reseller that has been providing services for a long time and one that actually does have customer support. Reselling is a balancing act of sorts. If you offer a reasonable price and can get good stable clients then you can make it work.

poul111
02-06-2012, 11:51 PM
You can cost accordingly to produce income from the selling. You have the independence to spend the options as per your wish as well as to set the costs according to your will. Create sure that you don't oversell for generating income.

Webhosting11
07-10-2012, 01:39 AM
If you need to choose reliable web host, i suggest to you webhostings.in- their reseller hosting plans impressed
me a lot..Reliability hosting is great, the control panel is easy to use.You can use your reseller hosting as well. Also if you have many websites and want a control panel such sites, but you do not want to use VPS or a dedicated server, then you can use reseller.

jamsen
10-04-2012, 01:55 PM
If you are planning to become an entrepreneur and make a good amount of profit without a major investment, reseller hosting business is what you should invest in. Let’s explain it with an example you can buy 100 GB space from one of the major web hosting company at a cost of 30$ per month. Now you can resell this 100 GB of space according to user requirement in smaller packages of 1 GB each for $5 per month. For instance if you sold 40 such packages your earning will be 200$ that is seven times the investment. The users typically use 1/10th or less amount of space they buy so you can sell this 100 GB of space to 400 to 500 clients easily. With every month number of clients also increases, so your income also increases many times and you are in a good business.

luciferstek
10-26-2012, 04:01 PM
The cost at which you offer your web space packages for will have a big effect on that variety of clients that you generate. Think properly about the kind of returns you would like to see. Do not create the error of considering that by being the cheapest supplier you will instantly get a lot of clients.

B2Bexpert
11-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Well we have the freedom to allocate the resources as per your wish as well as to set the prices according to your will make sure that you don't oversell for earning profits.

omprakashkalal
12-02-2012, 11:17 PM
We have a business setup currently with a federal tax ID and ... Can any resellers chime in with their experience?

GardnerBulkeley
12-04-2012, 05:04 AM
For choosing a reseller package you must look at an affordable service provider. May not be the cheapest but there should be good support available and should be reliable as well. Check for reviews first.

For reselling you must set a goal as to how much returns you expect and this should not be very high. It should also not be very low as well that it won't cover your investment. Keep reasonable prices.

GardnerBulkeley
12-04-2012, 05:07 AM
For choosing a reseller package you must look at an affordable service provider. May not be the cheapest but there should be good support available and should be reliable as well. Check for reviews first.

For reselling you must set a goal as to how much returns you expect and this should not be very high. It should also not be very low as well that it won't cover your investment. Keep reasonable prices.

Natcoweb
12-04-2012, 08:39 AM
I think the OP has found what he had needed.

sandeep22
12-16-2012, 12:42 AM
You must check the competitors in your area, and then check out the cost of reseller hosting package, buy one and calculate it , then make the packages which suits you!

zaidi1814
01-07-2013, 08:04 AM
What are the first steps to opening a video game exchange store?

rfwilliams777
01-16-2013, 05:29 PM
You are welcome to look at our pricing format. http://www.williamswebsolutions.net/hosting-services/reseller-hosting.aspx

giffy
01-24-2013, 05:07 AM
Please advice me .

I have got a reseller account from Goresellers.com (http://www.goresellers.com/). They have 2 plans. Basic Reseller, which comes at 69.99$/year. You can get Domains at $9.59, Hosting at $3.35 and Secure Certificates at $24.00. The 2nd is Pro Reseller, which comes at 169.99$/year. You can get Domains at $8.29, Hosting at $3.15 and Secure Certificates at $22.50. You can choose the one you need. After getting the account, you will be provided with a website. You can change the design,color and logo of your website.

After which you can set the selling price of the services. Now for every sale on your website you will get the commision. I have been doing this business for past 2 years and I make about $150 every month.

Andycoper
05-14-2013, 06:00 AM
There are a lot of hosting companies that have re-seller hosting products. depending on the control panel you want and the support you get.

I would recommend BigRock.in - they are absolutely amazing.

zoey
09-11-2013, 06:45 AM
I recommend Resellerhosts - http://www.resellerhosts.in for you.. they are affordable host ie. they charge Rs.375 per month.

WSWD
09-13-2013, 02:28 AM
Not sure why anybody would pay a yearly fee to sell domains, when there are so many places out there (i.e. Enom) with no such fee.

2funhoting
10-23-2013, 12:15 PM
Why people are more interested in reseller hosting instead of shared hosting, what do you think?