PDA

View Full Version : Knowledge for reseller account?

Electra
10-27-2011, 06:32 PM
I want to start web hosting reseller business. I want to know up to which level knowledge is required to do this business?

bhappy
10-28-2011, 03:56 AM
A reseller account is a special parent account, allowing you to manage your multiple child accounts. A certified Issuu Reseller is granted reseller rights, gains access to a wider range of account possibilities through their parent account, and receives great discount margins.

James-A
11-02-2011, 05:11 PM
You don't need to be technically sound to become a Reseller, as many hosts provide 24X7 Free Technical support to your end users as well. This allows you to concentrate more on your business rather then playing with your server.

ajaykr
11-04-2011, 07:46 AM
hi i am agree with your answer

V7Host
11-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Technically you can run a reseller account with very little knowledge. If that is the case make sure to find a reseller with good support and a reliable service. You are only as good as the service your parent host provides so make sure you choose them carefully.

GardnerBulkeley
11-08-2011, 05:59 AM
Having a sound technical knowledge will definitely be a plus point in your business. If you are not technically sound, that won't matter, as you will be getting backend support for your clients from the hosting company that you resell through.

SilverStone
11-14-2011, 07:46 AM
I want to start web hosting reseller business.

Technically now reseller also can act as provider because as reseller you also can offer reseller packages to your client.

So for newbie they will never notice you're reseller..:)

Ahmad
11-15-2011, 07:05 AM
I believe THE MOST IMPORTANT is to understand that the company you are deal with is the most important fact for you.
I have one reseller account with Hostome.com. They do help me every day. And I did not have any knowledge while signed up with them.
Chose right company - that is main TIP from me.

jamsen
10-02-2012, 12:50 PM
Reseller hosting is a type of web hosting package where we can split up the allocated bandwidth and disk space of a hosting account, and then resell to other individual users as separate hosting accounts. It effectively means that we can buy hosting space from providers in bulk and then subdivide it to be resold to other customers. It is a method for people to start making money of their own with web hosting.

SerinaMAhren
03-18-2015, 02:26 AM
If you want to start this service then you should need to be prepared for this type of technical and client service. You need to have all the technical knowledge and resources for this. Also, be good at backend support.

James_T
06-24-2015, 06:02 AM
Yeah, you do not need to be technically sound to become a Reseller.

GlowHostSales
06-26-2015, 03:54 AM
When you go to their homepage, do you feel like you are looking at a professional company that you could trust with your money and website? If no. Why?

Tereskaud
06-26-2015, 04:33 AM
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

excelcare01
07-15-2015, 06:24 AM
web hosting is a kind of web hosting package.

robertmiker
08-11-2015, 09:24 AM
Hello guys, I completely agree with all of you......

sriki_zh
08-27-2015, 03:17 AM
You should have a basic knowledge of Domains, Hosting, Nameservers and their configuration methods. Also if you are good with popular control panels like cPanel/WHM and Plesk I think you are good to go. Later if you encounter any specific problem you can post it here and get it resolved.

nomanali
08-28-2015, 07:14 AM
Just basic knowledge of web hosting is enough for you to start a reselling hosting business. Make sure that you get good GUI from the service provider which you are selecting. Apart from this, you may need a billing software to maintain payment details!

weddingsparkler
09-12-2015, 07:59 AM
Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties.

James_T
09-14-2015, 07:03 AM
Very informative , i like this services.

IH-Jake
09-16-2015, 06:43 AM
As much as knowledge you are able to gather would be off help. But reseller hosting accounts are completely managed and your host will be able to help you with most of the things and you can learn as time goes.

Masooma
09-29-2015, 12:17 PM
I Am Agree With Your Answer...

ridemeup
09-30-2015, 07:16 PM
i think you need to know very basic things to handle your whm, fix minor issue and help your clients. Also you need a friendly reseller hosting provider, who should help you to grow your business and there service and price is suitable to you. you can give a try with raiyanhost.com (http://raiyanhost.com/). i have personal and true experience with them. really great services and helping minded.

quanghost
09-30-2015, 11:42 PM
Before doing this I recommend you should carefully explore the market and the competitors

josephcaron
10-17-2015, 06:03 AM
Reseller hosting is a form of web hosting wherein the account owner has the ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties.

onlinephotosale
02-26-2016, 05:23 AM
there are many types of reselling activity. please join this as a reshellar.

SkyNetHosting
03-15-2016, 11:41 PM
Hello.

Here is a wonderful guide which would be very helpful if you are planning to start a web hosting company.

http://www.webhostingsecretrevealed.net/web-hosting-beginner-guide/

Furniture123
03-15-2016, 11:53 PM
Friends i don't know about this business.