PDA

View Full Version : What is the best host for running ecommerce sites?

Bull
11-07-2011, 06:43 AM
I would like to choose the best web hosting provider for running of my ecommerce site.
Need your help guys. What do you think of getting hosting from Ultrawebsitehosting.com?
How good are they for running ecommerce sites?

V7Host
11-07-2011, 02:49 PM
Hi,

I don't have any personal experience with them but most hosts will be able to accommodate an e-commerce site. You will need to get an SSL certificate if you are collecting customer data so I would recommend you asking whoever you go with, how much a dedicated IP is(needed for SSL). I would recommend you getting the actual certificate from a third party as you get one for $10 if you look around but you could also ask how much your host sells them for.

Also are you going to use a particular script to run your site such as OS Commerce/Zencart? If so also look into hosts who provider installers such as Softaculous/Installatron which allow you to easily install them, with very little technical knowledge.

Good luck with your host search!

jaguarpc.com
11-07-2011, 03:39 PM
I'd say most hosts out there can host a ecommerce site pretty easy. Id just check around and see what the offers are out there etc.

michaelmoody84
11-11-2011, 06:32 AM
Try with Web hosting masters and web hosting geeks.

I would like to choose the best web hosting provider for running of my ecommerce site.
Need your help guys. What do you think of getting hosting from Ultrawebsitehosting.com?
How good are they for running ecommerce sites?

Adam001
11-16-2011, 05:03 AM
Go ahead and give ultrawebsitehosting.com a try.. they offer money back guarantee, so you will lose nothing.
The things that attracted me are great network uptime, cheap pricing, discount coupon code - find it at their homepage.
According to reviews, it has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

schwa
11-21-2011, 02:29 AM
Ahh, I am considering the same problem as yours. Maybe useful, these tips!

John karner
11-21-2011, 03:55 AM
I'd say most owners out there can variety a online marketing website really simple. Id just test around and see what the features are out there etc

madhuri
11-22-2011, 07:53 AM
U must consider many factors while choosing the best hosting company.U must get best hosting with the affordable cost.And u will definitely get it using this hosting site : http://www.webhostings.in