PDA

View Full Version : Brodcast Live on your own website.

mar87
07-18-2006, 11:20 PM
Hey guys,
i had a quick question and I hope I can get some answers ASAP, well my question is if it was at all possible to brodcast live video on your website free..like kinda of like your own channel on your own website. If that was possible can I get the steps on how to do that. Please guys I need your help.
Thanks in advance.

sambkk
08-03-2006, 04:25 AM
Hi
you need to look for streaming (live) hosts, they are fewer, I found that at the best quality its roughly going to cost you 9usd per customer who access the stream per month

sami

igeoffi
08-26-2006, 02:07 PM
live streams are going to eat up your bandwidth VERY quickly
i think windows media player's plugins have a feature like that

ByteShack
08-26-2006, 10:23 PM
Yea, you have to be careful as these type of streaming usually lead to high bandwidth consumption. Search google.com for video streaming.

loon
09-18-2006, 11:05 PM
for video streaming... you can check on break.com or youtube.com

DavidsAwesome
10-18-2006, 12:22 AM
yeah, if you're going to do it on your website you might want to check your hosts TOS

de1host
10-18-2006, 12:53 AM
that's right. most of web hosting company does not allow video streaming stuff due to require high bandwidth, but it's really depends on your web hosting company TOS.

mehboob
10-20-2006, 02:44 PM
You can try out google videos.

James_j
02-17-2007, 10:08 AM
Hi well,
Now some Matches like cricket etc..are now broadcast Live in some websites so you can try it,It is possible only but you should ready to invest more money,
Regards

partystar
05-11-2007, 12:24 PM
Hi well,
Now some Matches like cricket etc..are now broadcast Live in some websites so you can try it,It is possible only but you should ready to invest more money,
Regards

I think that this invest is worthed.With broadcast Live we can explore and compare the very latest products and services from over 200 international exhibitors,discover new revenue strategies and business opportunities, hear the predictions of leading industry figures on the future of our multi- platform industry and lots of other things.