PDA

View Full Version : looking for Windows hosting (4 domains)

IMC
08-21-2004, 01:18 PM
Completely newbie here. I’m looking for Windows hosting with ASP.net support and allow me to host 4 domains with 15-25$/m
I’ve found one provider list at the bottom of hostsearch but not for 4 domains

BTW, “Top Web Hosts from Host Search Results” Is that mean, a company listed there are the top3 quality host. review by user?

IMC

DHC Web Hosting
08-21-2004, 02:31 PM
I think the top quality hosts is rated from the user reviews, but not sure exactly where you were talking about.

BTW,

If you send an email to my company we will give you a special including a multiple 4-domain hosting setup on Windows 2003 Server for $16.95 monthly (including MySQL, MS SQL, ASP/ASP.NET, PHP, and more)...

20GB Transfer / Web Email / Smarter Stats / 400MB Disk Space
All servers are 2GHZ+ with low user loads.

Send me an email for more information and just mention this post and I will offer you some specials.

http://www.datahostingcenter.com
Data Hosting Center
Windows 2003 Hosting Solutions

IMC
08-22-2004, 05:22 AM
Hi DHC Web Hosting,
I have visited your site and found the Xtreme Plan.
It's show "3 hosted domain". Do you offer a special offer for me to host 4 domain?:rolleyes:

If you do, I will do some more research and contact your company soon.

Thanks
IMC

DHC Web Hosting
08-22-2004, 07:12 AM
YES, absolutely.

I have placed a "limited-time coupon" in our ordering system for you called "IMC1". Simply enter that code into our ordering screen and not only will you get an extra hosted domain, but you will also get an additional 15% off your initial order. This will stack on the already existing specials such as getting a free month if you purchase 3 months in advance, or getting even larger discounts for longer terms. If you do decide to place an order with that coupon, then just make sure you enter your domain name first (at the top) before entering the coupon. (this only applies if you already own a domain and are hosting on that domain). If you have any pre-sales questions or other issues please contact us.

Here is a little info on our company:
Our company has a completely dedicated full-time staff.

24/7 Support
Ticketing System + Email + Toll Free Phone + Page a Tech
Our support systems are truely 24/7, including an immediate response emergency system. The ERS allows you to page our techs directly, and is used if your site ever has a significant problem such as a site outage or security breach. We understand that major problems should take precedence and require instant response, and that is why we have developed our unique ERS system.

If you do some research on bandwidth quality and reliability, you will find that Level 3 is usually considered the "cadillac" outfit of bandwidth, and all of our primary bandwidth is currently provided by Level 3 communications through our Dallas data-center which is literally 2 street lights over from one of Level 3's main fiber points.

Our server minimum is 2GHZ with 2GB RAM, most of our servers are even faster, but this is our absolute minimum. We also keep our servers with low user-loads in comparison to most other hosts.

Hope I did not supply you with more info then you wanted...

1PlanHost
08-22-2004, 09:52 AM
Yes, the top 3 hosts are those hosts who bid the higest to show up highest in the search results so HostSearch provides more exposure.

IMC, if you haven't made your choice yet, are you looking for 4 domains each with web sites of their own or 1 primary domain and 3 others to point to the primary domain? If so, we can certainly provide that within your range.

If you are looking for multiple domain/site hosting then our resellers plan may be more suitable. See http://www.1planhost.com/resellers/resellers.asp We will be launching the redeveloped Windows 2003 resellers plan this next week and expect it to be a hit for resellers.

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!

webwhipper
09-21-2004, 06:37 AM
With webwhipper.net you can host unlimited domains.

You also get your own hosting control panel and control your own billing

Use as much or as little diskspace and bandwidth to suit your need and budget

You can even host somewhere else and simply use our extra services.

How? Host with any other host.

Register withy us and only use the extra service you need.

All this will cost you is just 1 Euro a month.

You can then point /direct these services to your present host or they will do it for you.

If they can't or won't help we'll do if for you at no charge of course

webwhipper.com.

IMC
09-21-2004, 11:23 AM
Thanks guy, I've already got my web hosting

1PlanHost
09-21-2004, 11:32 AM
Thanks for the update IMC, it is much appreciated and we look forward to your review in the future of the hosting provider you have selected.

hunnybunches825
06-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Hello! I would definietly reccomend: Host Gator. They are very reliable and fairly cheap. They provide 24/7 sales/support via phone and chat. They have 99.9% uptime guarenteed and they also offer a 30 day money back guarentee. To see what they have to offer please visit: http://secure.hostgator.com/cgi-bin/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=sgraniela
Hope this helps and good luck!
~Sophia G.~

cyberhostpro
06-28-2006, 01:41 PM
1) this post was opened in 2004, i think they may of found someone by now.

2) since when to host gator offer windows hosting?

3) you only replied to get your affiliate ID shown in your link!

cbdarts
07-18-2006, 12:34 PM
Well, their service seems to be good since IMC is not looking back here... and yes - Admin that hostgator affiliate thing seems very popular.

Chaitanya

johnnyangel
07-19-2006, 07:04 AM

yeah, like the poor bastards you shafted like THIS guy http://1planhostsucks.blogger.com

face it, 1planhost are a bunch of lying scammers who don't even honor their refund policy, let alone provide any kind of technical service.

Or perhaps you'd like to refute the blog? He's posting YOUR pathetic emails up for the world to see. You really are funny - if you just refunded him as you are LEGALLY OBLIGED TO DO, he'd probably stop. Although he may actually prefer stopping poor sods making the worstmistake opf their lives and hosting with YOU.