PDA

View Full Version : Very good billing script

.:aquahosting:.
07-22-2006, 10:07 AM
Search ' autohost ' on google for a realy good bit of billing scropt i use on my hosting site, (this is not self promo i do not own this company) Juist saying that i use then and it is realy good, the support it very helpful it costs just £10.50 for life not £100.00 as some scripts are and is very easy to set up and manage

:D

TwilightNet
07-30-2006, 09:04 PM
Personally I like ClientExec the best, Modernbill 5 is way to hard to customize and doesnt support 2Checkout

James-A
07-31-2006, 09:29 AM
ModernBill is the best billing software for webhosting, provide good support and services, easy to use and has number of features. It is a complete client management solution.

Sarulanka
08-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Hay Dear
Im Get Buy Reseller Hosting from http://www.Thewebcity.com
Thewebcity .com Support e-gold

Thewebcity.com
Technical Support = 100% Excellent supports
Uptime & Reliability = No coom
Customer Service = its gOOd

.:aquahosting:.
08-10-2006, 09:39 AM
You ahve to say though some billing scripts cost quite a bit and as long as they do the job even if they do cost alot less they are good enough :)

oec-llc.com
08-14-2006, 08:49 AM
there is another very good software allowing you auto creation of account, billing center and many more : http://whmautopilot.com/

this is really good and come with several payment gateway.

This soft allow your customer to have their account created just after the purchase has been complete. All is automatic.

regards

newgenservices
08-15-2006, 01:37 PM
ModernBill though has a lot of features is expensive and many new hosts won't prefer it. After a month or two they may get to it if they do well in their biz.

Also i recently saw some ModernBill Promo running in some forum..

Regards,
Karthik,
New Generation Services.

PGHostingUK
08-16-2006, 04:56 PM
This is something we are looking at at the moment

Most people seem to recommend ClientExec or Modernbill though!

Will look at the other links in this post though!

Thanks!

numaria
08-19-2006, 06:25 AM
What you put into it is what you get out of it...

Modernbill might be a steep learning curve, however definatelly worth it in the end. No questions.

icestorm
08-22-2006, 07:39 PM
Search ' autohost ' on google for a realy good bit of billing scropt i use on my hosting site, (this is not self promo i do not own this company) Juist saying that i use then and it is realy good, the support it very helpful it costs just £10.50 for life not £100.00 as some scripts are and is very easy to set up and manage

:D

This looks interesting and very inexpensive. How is the support?

--Adruab

WebzPro
08-23-2006, 12:20 AM
That's something to look at, we use MB v4 but v5 I am not crazy about.

igeoffi
08-26-2006, 02:04 PM
i personally perfer ModernBill
good support on it and its pretty powerfull

IceBlueHost
09-13-2006, 09:59 AM
We've used WHMCS (http://www.whmcs.com/) for a while now and are very happy with it. It's the best all-round script available in my opinion.

veggie
09-14-2006, 12:12 PM
We have tried modernbill v5, it is really hard to configure, and it currently lacks support for 2checkout :) that's why we went back to modernbill V4 :)
Clientexec is a great billing software for beginners, it's very easy to configure and use.

AllureHost
10-15-2006, 05:06 PM
I have been a strong supporter of Modernbill for many years now and I still feel that v4.4 gets the job done easily. However, I was so disappointed with v5 when they released it. It was far from what I expected and I don't expect to be using it for some time to come, especially until it supports 2checkout.

hostfrog.com
10-16-2006, 02:44 PM
HF uses ModernBill to conduct billing activity and server automation. However, as mentioned before it is a bit of a learning curve. I would suggest to anyone getting into automated software like that, to get fimilar with it by purchasing WHMAutopilot. Very good resource and learning experience IMO

SnGnet
10-23-2006, 01:39 PM
we been using whoiscart.net

they seem to work with a lot of payment processors... also there HAPI feature that link directly to directadmin and cpanel works flawlessly...

somika
10-29-2006, 09:33 AM
For those with high budget shall surely go with Modernbill.

And those who have low budget can use WHMCS.

Both of the softwares are quite good..

I have used others also like whoiscart, clientexec but am not very satisfied with them..

HV | Tracy
06-30-2007, 09:03 AM
For those with high budget shall surely go with Modernbill.

And those who have low budget can use WHMCS.

Both of the softwares are quite good..

I have used others also like whoiscart, clientexec but am not very satisfied with them..

At the pricing on any of the host billing scripts, none of them are expensive.

We use Ubersmith Pro and WHMCS. WHMCS is starting to win us over for the simplicity of everything. Ubersmith is good don't get me wrong.

a1domainhosting
10-25-2007, 06:06 AM
We vote for http://www.whmcs.com/