PDA

View Full Version : How to install Zend optimizer on Windows

mitto
07-25-2006, 07:23 AM
1. To ensure that your PHP installation is compatible with the Zend Optimizer, it is recommended to use the Windows packages posted in the Zend Store which are compiled in non-debug mode The Zend Optimizer works only with non-debug PHP binaries.

2. The Zend Optimizer for Windows package is a self-extracting installer. Simply run the package file, and follow the installation instructions.

3. If you are running a server module (e.g.ISAPI), restart your server. For Microsoft IIS, run net stop iisadmin, and then net start w3svc, from a command line console.

Thanks,

navid_help4you
08-20-2006, 07:49 PM
i was looking for that thanks for sharing .

newon
12-23-2011, 08:01 AM
I also want to say it is great help,
Thanks for your time to write this post.

B2Bexpert
12-26-2011, 04:57 AM
If the company is new and you are not sure in their services, it's better to pay per month.

fantombol
12-30-2011, 02:38 AM
make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post.

mountainman
01-02-2012, 11:24 AM
Please follow these instructions :
-To ensure that your PHP installation is compatible with the Zend Optimizer, it is recommended to use the Windows packages posted in the Zend Store which are compiled in non-debug mode The Zend Optimizer works only with non-debug PHP binaries.
-The Zend Optimizer for Windows package is a self-extracting installer. Simply run the package file, and follow the installation instructions.
-If you are running a server module (e.g.ISAPI), restart your server. For Microsoft IIS, run net stop iisadmin, and then net start w3svc, from a command line console.

Kyle87st
01-03-2012, 05:04 AM
I like this forum, I have many problems to solve, thank you