PDA

View Full Version : Step by step guide for domain transfer process

mitto
07-25-2006, 08:13 AM
1. You submit the transfer through our web site. We send the confirmation email of domain transfer - renewal to your email specified. The domain secret codes (EPP codes) must be provided to us in the very first step of the transfer process.

2. Then, the system tries to fetch the admin contact email address of your domain name. If it can not fetch due to your current registrar problems, the transfer fails. If the system obtains your admin contact email address from the public whois then it sends the first approval email.

3. The first approval email must be approved by you within 5 days or the transfer fails.

4. If you approve the first email but your domain name is locked or suspended for non-payment at the loosing registrar end then the transfer fails.

5. If your domain name is in OK or Active status then the transfer process goes on and is now considered approved by the registry. During this step, the registry can deny the transfer. However, we are not aware of any cases where the registry would deny the transfer.

6. The loosing registrar sends you a second approval email usually asking you to cancel the transfer. If you cancel then the transfer fails. If you ignore then the transfer must be completed within 5-7 days according to ICANN. However, even on this step the transfer can fail. For example, if during this step, you or your loosing registrar lock or unlock your domain name then the transfer fails.

7. If the loosing registrar sends you instructions on how to approve your transfer then use them to speed up the transfer.

Furthermore, please make sure that:

1. If you just recently registered or transferred your domain name, please wait 60 days before applying for transfer.
2. Domain name is not locked by the loosing registrar.
3. Domain name has not been deleted.
4. The transfer can be accomplished in 5-7 business days

Lady_Amidala
09-22-2006, 05:30 AM
Thank you for the information

D'Godown
09-24-2006, 06:44 PM
Does it apply similar to all registrars? I have a domain registered through netsol, I remember i tried to transfer it to other registrar, But it was unsuccessfull.
Is there something that can hinder the transfer process or was it any mistake from my side?

nivetha
06-30-2009, 07:22 AM
Thanks for Your information about the domain transfer process.

rumsfo
07-01-2009, 03:35 AM
Nice guide. I assume I have seen some nice post from you on other forums as well. Thanks a lot for posting

~ServerPoint~
11-20-2009, 07:15 AM
If you own domain name and will need to transfer that be sure you will receive tons of the Tips from your web hosting company

jezzicaz789
12-09-2009, 10:56 PM

Hi all!
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

HostEase
12-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Thank you for your sharing.

mumlaxbu
12-14-2009, 10:43 AM

Hi all!

pritamsingh98
12-14-2009, 04:27 PM
1. You submit the transfer through our web site. We send the confirmation email of domain transfer - renewal to your email specified. The domain secret codes (EPP codes) must be provided to us in the very first step of the transfer process.

2. Then, the system tries to fetch the admin contact email address of your domain name. If it can not fetch due to your current registrar problems, the transfer fails. If the system obtains your admin contact email address from the public whois then it sends the first approval email.

3. The first approval email must be approved by you within 5 days or the transfer fails.

4. If you approve the first email but your domain name is locked or suspended for non-payment at the loosing registrar end then the transfer fails.

5. If your domain name is in OK or Active status then the transfer process goes on and is now considered approved by the registry. During this step, the registry can deny the transfer. However, we are not aware of any cases where the registry would deny the transfer.

6. The loosing registrar sends you a second approval email usually asking you to cancel the transfer. If you cancel then the transfer fails. If you ignore then the transfer must be completed within 5-7 days according to ICANN. However, even on this step the transfer can fail. For example, if during this step, you or your loosing registrar lock or unlock your domain name then the transfer fails.

7. If the loosing registrar sends you instructions on how to approve your transfer then use them to speed up the transfer.

Furthermore, please make sure that:

1. If you just recently registered or transferred your domain name, please wait 60 days before applying for transfer.
2. Domain name is not locked by the loosing registrar.
3. Domain name has not been deleted.
4. The transfer can be accomplished in 5-7 business days

thank u for the information .........

Golden Regerd
12-15-2009, 01:50 AM
Use the link below to assist you on this matter. You will have to change the DNS where you registered your domain, to the DNS provided on the Yahoo! page. DNS stands for Domain Name Server of course, so an example would be NS111.HOSTFORWEB.NET and NS1112.HOSTFORWEB.NET (I know these are accurate examples because these are the "name servers" for my website) ;) I hope this information helps!

martin14
12-18-2009, 12:06 AM
Hello Friends.....

A nice guide.Thanks for sharing.

Have a nice time ahead.

Thanks

sojankf
12-18-2009, 12:48 AM
Nicely explain the domain transfer details

thedulslop
12-18-2009, 10:52 PM
Hi all!

Use the link below to assist you on this matter. You will have to change the DNS where you registered your domain, to the DNS provided on the Yahoo! page. DNS stands for Domain Name Server of course, so an example would be NS111.HOSTFORWEB.NET and

sequencehosting
12-19-2009, 12:29 PM
That is a fantastic guide. It certainly isn't easy moving a domain for the first time.

Mark Kate
09-30-2010, 02:09 AM
Thank for sharing.

Dedicated Servers (http://www.ezzi.net/) | Virtual Private Server Hosting (http://www.ezzi.net/)

donut
10-13-2010, 12:47 AM
I think you can read more information about "Domain Name - Transferring a Domain Name" on HostSearch.com at http://www.hostsearch.com/domain_transfer.asp and for more information on this topic, you can see "Buying a Domain Name" at http://www.hostsearch.com/domain_buy.asp

HostEase
10-14-2010, 03:15 AM
Many thanks for your sharing , glad to get acquainted with everybody here, it will very helpful to me to write a blog on domain

PraveenBhalla
11-29-2010, 01:16 AM
Thanks for sharing this idea. I already register last week. I will contact you tomorrow.

akuchey
12-03-2010, 10:05 AM
thank for your post. i have been looking this for a long time.i always stuck at my trial and error.

diegomartin65
05-13-2011, 05:46 AM
Use the link below to aid you on this affair. You testament know to happening the DNS where you listed your demesne, to the DNS provided on the Character! industrialist. DNS stands for Realm Vernacular Server of row, so an admonition would be NS111.HOSTFORWEB.NET and NS1112.HOSTFORWEB.NET (I undergo these are precise examples because these are the "reputation servers" for my website) I desire this assemblage helps!

riderwear45
05-31-2011, 09:00 AM
If the owner of the domain and transfer will ensure that you receive tons of tips for your web hosting company

HenryWilson
06-03-2011, 09:34 AM
Thanks for sharing step by step procedure for domain transfer process.

Yigedajiba
06-13-2011, 03:50 AM
Good share, Thanks a lot, I have learnt

twainmark10
07-16-2011, 12:41 AM
Use the link below to assist you on this matter. You will have to change the DNS where you registered your domain, to the DNS provided on the Yahoo! page.

07-20-2011, 03:00 AM
It is very useful .thank you for your information!!!

adraingomes252
07-23-2011, 02:56 AM
Then, the system attempts to fetch the admin contact email address of your domain name. If the system obtains your admin contact email address from the public who is then it sends the first approval email. If it can not fetch due to your current registrar problems, the transfer fails.

kylemason775
12-05-2011, 01:02 AM
Thank you very much for your participation, I'm glad to know everyone here will be very useful for me to write a blog on the domain.

kevinjones495
12-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Thank you greatly for your participation, I am glad to understand everybody here are going to be terribly helpful on behalf of me to jot down a blog on the domain.

stevenmaddox134
12-10-2011, 12:16 AM
Your web hosting company can offer you a bundle of tips on how smoothly you can transfer your domain name.

brodyclay1221
12-10-2011, 01:36 AM
Many thanks for your sharing, glad to induce familiar with everyone here, it'll terribly useful to me to jot down a blog on domain.

shawnlevy5
12-19-2011, 04:08 AM
Thank you importantly for your input; I am prepared to comprehend one and all here are going to be awfully obliging on behalf of me to jot down a web or online blog on the domain.

brianbell989
01-12-2012, 04:33 AM
Use the following link to help in this matter. You can register your domain DNS, DNS Yahoo! will be able to change.

tomwatson184
01-16-2012, 11:42 PM
I am very glad that you have played a part on the discussion about the web domain transfer matter. You have shared really a lot.

fernandodevin23
01-20-2012, 03:54 AM
If you possess website and will necessitate moving that be sure you will get plenty of the Guidelines from your web host.

bobmark56
02-02-2012, 03:51 AM
I appreciate your efforts in forum discussion. I do find these tips to be important. It is going to help me accomplishing certain aims quickly.

colinbrock511
02-14-2012, 12:10 AM
One by one, you take each domain and host a site for it. If you have a hosting account for your main website, chances are you can just add on new sites to that same hosting account.

willarnett5
02-14-2012, 02:11 AM
The whole matter of getting a web based domain could be really easy if you will be able to make use of those resources that are in the web.

gavinweston356
02-18-2012, 01:54 AM
Many thanks for your giving, grateful to get knowledgeable with everybody here; it will very employ to me to create a site on website. There are many online resources available.

steaceclark2235
02-18-2012, 03:40 AM
Hello, I am very thank full that your information is very help full for me that is a best guide that I have in my life first time .

alonsowade49
02-25-2012, 03:38 AM
Make abiding you've paid your new agent the anniversary allotment fee for the advancing year and that the alteration is in action and then abolish your area renewal and account at your old registrar.

colinwood358
02-27-2012, 01:11 AM
A lot of thanks for your sharing, cheerful to get familiar with one and all here, it will very obliging to me to inscribe a blog on web domains.

micahwood589
03-10-2012, 03:50 AM
Make sure you've paid your new registrar the annual registration fee for the coming year and that the transfer is in process and THEN cancel your domain renewal/account at your old registrar.

edvardsmith33
03-27-2012, 01:11 AM
This is one brilliant process about the domain transfer. You will find that it has so many features that you like using it a lot.

aditd
04-01-2012, 07:05 AM
The only thing you can add better to this article is a video where you say what is written here.

marcohill985
04-03-2012, 01:56 AM
Many thanks for your sharing , glad to get acquainted with everybody here, it will very helpful to me to write a blog on domain

ameliewakelin
04-04-2012, 07:22 AM
@mitto

Your step by step guide help me to transfer my domain to new host. Thank

jorgewright825
04-09-2012, 01:11 AM
To write a blog on domain your comments are really helpful. I like to thank you for sharing such good ideas with me. I think everybody can get benefits from that.

stuartcook36
04-10-2012, 01:07 AM
It is going to give that clean look and on top of that you need not have to spend a huge amount of money too in order to get it done. It is really a great thing to be associated with.

cliftonsharp89
06-16-2012, 12:28 AM
I would like to thank you for sharing with me the steps that are involved in the transferring of the domain. These steps will help you me while writing blog on the domain.

biber
06-20-2012, 02:31 AM
Thanks for sharing this info about domain transfer process.

bobpoe34
12-11-2012, 12:52 AM
It certainly is one of the brilliant processes that relate to the process of domain transfer. You can seek advantages of a number of features as well.

Raju
12-18-2012, 12:33 AM
Nice information provide by you many many thanks for this informative post.

partapamit
12-19-2012, 01:34 AM
Nice guide,,, Thanks for share .

JerrickYeoh
12-25-2012, 11:44 PM
Every registrar have difference process of transfer while some registrar do not provide easy and flexible for the owner to transfer their domain name .
Some registrar even add in more terms of transfer domain in order to give barriers to owner to transfer and give up in the end or renew with them back.

But make sure you need to know your EPP code and make sure your domain is still active for the following 3 months , then it would be easy for most of registrar to help you transfer domain .

unlukyfellow
08-06-2013, 12:02 AM
Nice sharing.It's very useful information.