PDA

View Full Version : Looking for website design help

TwilightNet
07-30-2006, 09:07 PM
I have no idea how to create a good, appealing website that will attract people to it. If anyone has pointers that would be great! If you want to help develop the site just send an e-mail to support@z-twilight.com

James-A
07-31-2006, 09:16 AM
Our site has been redesign by teamgrowth.net and they are very professional, quick, and helpful.

topdome
08-08-2006, 06:22 PM
I have no idea how to create a good, appealing website that will attract people to it. If anyone has pointers that would be great! If you want to help develop the site just send an e-mail to support@z-twilight.com

What you can do in this case is to get a web template that is commercially optimized and search engine friendly. You can modify every aspect of the template and adapt it to your needs and target group - the flash animations and actions, the background colors, the font styles, the images, etc.

check out oswd.org - they have some good ones :D

hostfrog.com
10-16-2006, 02:55 PM
As mentioned above, web templates are excellent for beginners. You can even learn alot of the coding you have to edit.

I suggest searching around the internet for a tutorial series HTML perhaps on dreamweaver.

mysticalfairy
10-17-2006, 02:59 AM
If you are that in doubt....hire a professional

DaytonaMedia
10-17-2006, 06:09 PM
If you need a professional web designer, Hello my name is Jon Gross and you probably wont find a custom pro developer out there for cheaper. I also have a number of predesigned High Quality template sites I can sell to you for cheap.
$500/site

somika
10-29-2006, 09:35 AM
Ther are lot of free templates available at http://www.zerodollartemplates.com/ and you can esaily use then to create your website..

Aidel_Canham
01-05-2010, 04:37 AM
Good discussion is going on. When i was looking for good web designers to develop website for my company through search engine i found different types of web developers. I choosed {removed} to design for my website. They really provided me a good service.They were very professional . I was fully satisfied with their services at reasonable price.

~ServerPoint~
01-05-2010, 05:22 AM
Please do not up old threads
Closed