PDA

View Full Version : Lost my ranking how to recover it back?

noshan
01-22-2012, 04:00 AM
In the last month i get into a serious problem my keyword ranking in google get very low suddenly. I do not know why?

Some one please give me the trick to recover back my position in Google search Engine.
Thank you for your support.

Welcome to the forum!..i'm sure you will learn alot here.
Be active and enjoy here.

trishia
01-24-2012, 07:14 AM
It slows your keyword rankings maybe because of your competitor. they keep on linkbuilding and optimizing their websites to gain better rankings and at the same time lowering yours.

allengeorge
02-09-2012, 11:54 PM
your sites back-link are expire so make high quality back-links for your sites through directory submission , article posting , blog , posting and link-building also effective for it .

JerrickYeoh
02-26-2012, 09:10 PM
For the immediate effect would be do more quality backlink with the same keyword as anchor text.
Beside that do check your backlink or your site index page increase or reduce as well? If it reduce it may influence your SERP as well because Google did not crawl your page or the page that you build those backlink.

JerrickYeoh
02-26-2012, 09:12 PM
For the immediate effect would be do more quality backlink with the same keyword as anchor text.
Beside that do check your backlink or your site index page increase or reduce as well? If it reduce it may influence your SERP as well because Google did not crawl your page or the page that you build those backlink.

OliviaSSLGuru
03-07-2012, 06:04 AM
Keep continue your link building with updated strategy using unique and updated content. Surely, you will have ranking soon for your key phrases.

mariaemile
03-08-2012, 05:34 AM
It is possible that Google has made changes in its algorithm or may be penalize your site due to any reason. First you figure out the exact reason. Check your all on-page issues. If every thing is OK then be patient and continue your link building on specific keyword. Hope you will recover your ranking soon.
Best of luck…

inflexi
03-08-2012, 06:50 AM
May be due to high competition of Keywords, just building the links with high PR Social book marking and forums for quick result.

JPC-Sabrina
03-08-2012, 02:25 PM
It is going to go up and down because of the panda updates. You have to make the work a constant task of continuing to post quality, fresh and original content. Continue to build back links daily as well. Keeping your rank isn't something that can be achieved and then expected to stay the same. You will bounce around but with continued backlinking and fresh content work you can stay in the same range.

John karner
03-13-2012, 12:58 AM
Do Good Work and get good back link
Do....
Forum psting
articles
press Release

For get good back link.

danish00
03-13-2012, 01:52 AM
To remain on the same page, you should post more forum and blogging. it will give you more benefits to your sites.
rafting in rishikesh (http://www.arounddelhi.net/?page_id=6644) | river rafting in rishikesh (http://rafting-in-rishikesh.com/)