PDA

View Full Version : what is the Important of Classifieds Posting in the Business Promotions ?

CrownMax
01-23-2012, 05:29 AM
what is the Important of Classifieds Posting in the Business Promotions ?

hannahraasch
01-24-2012, 01:45 AM
The main aim of using classified and craiglist is to generate leads. Though some classified ads provide links. Classifieds are now a source of link building . I can see benefits in classified ads as they can bring visitors, can generate leads and also provide backlinks.

mobileapplover
01-24-2012, 08:33 AM
Dude, I am believed about that classifieds Posting is one kind of promotion which assists to generate traffic for our website; it is good off page activity of seo.

allengeorge
02-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Classifieds Posting is a way of advertising your business and product .

ShivJaiswaL
02-22-2012, 01:26 AM
If you are on a low or limited budget and need to find cheap advertising on the Internet then , nothing cheaper than FREE classifieds and they are literally everywhere.Online business promotion is a very important and this is the reason
as to why the advertisement sites are gaining importance and growing popular.Free classifieds are easy method for gaining already established visitors of classsifed. site

JerrickYeoh
02-26-2012, 08:50 PM
I do it everymonth , but it seem like no really useful to generate traffics and sales. It become a way for me to build backlink.

I been try up lot of classified and i notice only craiglist bring me high quality traffics.

nikita123
02-28-2012, 09:06 AM
Thank u it is very important for us....what-is-the-Important-of-Classifieds-Posting-in-the-Business-Promotions

OliviaSSLGuru
03-07-2012, 05:50 AM
Classified Posting is of the technique of online promotion where you can promote your business at free of cost or else with paid marketing.

mariaemile
03-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Classified ads are very important for online promotion because it works as the same way you give ad for advertisement on media like Radio, Tv etc. Classified ads are best for the promotion of your business or product. With the effective classified ads you can receive quires with in 24 hours. The ads get posted immediately and customer can directly contact with you.

John karner
03-09-2012, 12:00 AM
In simple And In easy words Classified ads is the way of advertising your business.

Abitha
04-07-2012, 07:29 AM
Classifieds can be used to advertise a product online without even spending a single penny.

Quality backlines can also be got.

Links will exist in the site. It will not be removed by the site owners.

Usually the registration in the classified is free. You can just log in and post free classified ad (http://www.indiandir.com/post-classifieds.php)

Advertising in classified gives the buyer an opportunity to choose among available options, negotiate among the various providers and finally buy it.

juanflores
04-11-2012, 01:47 PM
It helps you to get more traffic on internet. Usually traffic from this source are relevant.