PDA

View Full Version : What are Best Link Building Techniques?

maddy58
01-27-2012, 10:59 PM
Hi All,

we all are always trying some good and ethical ways to improve our website backlinks and some of us prefered paid links also but i think they are are not enough good .
So, what are techniques to do it in ethical way.....share your views with open mind welcome to all.

Social Media Optimization (http://www.seoranksmart.com/social-media-optimization/social-media-optimization.htm)

motorola4gatrix
01-27-2012, 11:13 PM
Now a days link wheel is the best technique of link building.

TrinFletcher
01-28-2012, 04:51 AM
From my experience online, I would say you focus on
-paid directories
-web 2.0 properties
-press releases
-Forum posts
-Article submission

NB: Don't bother on submitting your article to a thousand article directories, I believe only a hundred goods ones with high PR are enough.

MagentoC
01-28-2012, 08:46 AM
Link pyramid is still effective and is in fact one of the most advanced link building strategy today.

Openxcell Inc
01-30-2012, 01:18 AM
You could do forum posting, blog comment, social bookmarking and directory submission. In directory submission you could use the paid web directories these how you could get increase your sales strategies to your promoted product and services.

majedayari
01-30-2012, 02:54 AM
Nice answer from TrinFletcher , i think content is the most effective for your SEO compaign

Zora2012
12-07-2012, 01:09 AM
Follow SEO strategy off page - Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission get quality backlink.

harrie
12-07-2012, 01:14 AM
Rss submissions
directory submissions
article submissions
forum profiles
pad submissions
press release submissions
web 2.0 websites submissions

are a few off page seo techniques which can help you in the long run.

arindamdutta16
12-07-2012, 04:38 AM
SEO is an abbreviation of Search Engine Optimization. There are several methods of link building like reciprocal linking, article submission, forum posting, blogging, link directories etc. Now a day’s article posting and syndication makes a very good effect in search engine ranking of a website.

stuartmike4
12-07-2012, 05:40 AM
Social Bookmarking, Article Submission, Directory Submission And Many more.

Engagedots
12-07-2012, 05:43 AM
Some of the best link building techniques are directory submission, social bookmarking which is the best strategy to index the website faster, articles, forums, etc.

Alexuper
12-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Many thing that is included in the Search Engine Optimizer. They can do forum posting, blog comment, social bookmarking and directory submission. In directory submission, it uses the paid as well as web directories.