PDA

View Full Version : Technical Issues & Security

aman
02-02-2012, 04:32 AM
This overview defines the scope of governance concern as it applies to security. It describes some of the top-level considerations and characteristics to use as indicators of a security conscious culture and whether an effective program is in place.

Governance and Security
Definitions of Security Governance
Duty of Care
Leading by Example
Characteristics of Effective Security Governance and Management
Two Examples of Security Governance
Conclusion

Security's days as just a technical issue are done. It is becoming a central concern for leaders at the highest level of many organizations and governments, transcending national borders. Customers are demanding it as worries about privacy, the protection of personally identifiable information, and identity theft grow. Business partners, suppliers, and vendors are requiring it from one another, particularly when providing mutual network and information access. Networked efforts to steal competitive intelligence and engage in extortion are becoming more prevalent. Security breaches and data disclosure increasingly arise from criminal behavior motivated by financial gain.

Manov
05-23-2012, 02:04 AM
Thanks for sharing, It's really nice, I trust security from Comodo (http://www.comodo.com) security products

sabrinasai
05-24-2012, 01:54 AM
Good points you have shared here, for my security i use comodo and its very secure and powerful .

safrine
05-29-2012, 05:21 AM
Comodo SSL Certificates are very secure and manageable

AxelKenton
05-29-2012, 06:07 AM
Technical issues with my Acer Laptop?

boybawang
06-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Well it's a good way of assessing technical and security issues of database to ensure the safety and protection of your data.