PDA

View Full Version : what is the Financing Growth for any business ?

allengeorge
02-10-2012, 12:00 AM
How we calculate Financing Growth of any business and what is its importance ?

Steve56
02-18-2012, 05:12 AM
To make it easy, you can approach financing advisers service available online to understand about how to finance the growth of a business.

venkatjaya
02-20-2012, 11:52 PM
SBA is committed to helping small businesses, which are the backbone of the nation’s economy, thrive. Working closely with a wide range of lending partners across the country, SBA has developed a number of financial programs that address the various needs of small businesses.

Before seeking financial assistance, ask yourself the following questions to evaluate your business’s financing needs:

Do you need more capital or can you manage existing cash flow more effectively?

How do you define your need? Do you need money to expand or as a cushion against risk?

How urgent is your need? You can obtain the best terms when you anticipate your needs rather than looking for money under pressure.

How great are your risks? All businesses carry risks, and the degree of risk will affect cost and available financing alternatives.

In what state of development is your business? Needs are most critical during transitional stages.

For what purposes will the capital be used? Any lender will require that capital be requested for very specific needs.

What is the state of your industry? Depressed, stable, or growth conditions require different approaches to money needs and sources. Businesses that prosper while others are in decline will often receive better funding terms.

Is your business seasonal or cyclical? Seasonal needs for financing generally are short term. Loans advanced for cyclical industries, such as construction, are designed to support a business through depressed periods.

How strong is your management team? Management is an important element assessed by lenders.

larrydr
05-22-2012, 03:02 PM
i have funds available to companies that need additional finance. I will provide it on a lease basis up to 3-5 Million per credit. If you know of some-
one in need of additional server equipment please email me.

lendingwanted
06-04-2012, 09:37 PM
For you to be able to easily found a financial adviser, the quickest and easiest thing to do is browse the internet. They are now serving online so they will stay in touch even if your in other side of the world..Just like a QuickCash you can get it with just click of your thumb.

herrydevid
06-06-2012, 05:26 AM
There are many good advantages

jamsen
10-02-2012, 11:51 AM
Financing growth is more than a matter of grabbing readily available cash from obvious sources, such as banks or venture capitalists. Sometimes, you, the entrepreneur, think you need financing, but think again: Is that what you really need? Other times, when you're convinced that yes, it's the cash, stupid, that will enable my startup to handle the sudden deluge of orders (or my business plan to make it off the kitchen table, or my going-nowhere company to pursue the acquisition that will make it a star, or, or, or...), the questions are just as complex.