PDA

View Full Version : how to use a help desk software efficiently?

Elaineily
02-17-2012, 03:19 AM
Hi,
many help desk softwares customizable email rules,i have a lot of email addresses of my customers,but how to send emails efficiently? should i choose the right time period? you can have a demo of iKode Help Desk Software,maybe you can give me some suggestions.thanks!

signin
02-18-2012, 10:22 PM
Go for this link,
helpdesk-guide.com/
I hope you will find better help.

Manov
05-23-2012, 02:13 AM
http://www.helpdesksoftware.com/
Contact support from the above website.

Manov
05-23-2012, 02:15 AM
http://www.helpdesksoftware.com/
Contact support from the above website.

sabrinasai
05-24-2012, 02:15 AM
A help desk is designed to enable IT pros to work more efficiently. How? Simply put, a help desk eliminates a lot of pesky manual processes. For instance, many small to medium businesses (commonly referred to as SMBs) require IT techs to answer phone calls and manually log problems, a process that can be laborious and time consuming.

A help desk automates this process by using email. Instead of a user having to stop what they're doing to call or visit their IT manager, they can instead just send an email outlining the issue. Then, the help desk will receive and log that issue automatically. This is more convenient for both parties involved – not only does it streamline communication, but it also keeps organized, trackable records of all issues that are submitted, plus allows a resolution schedule to be established and communicated.

sabrinasai
05-24-2012, 02:16 AM
A help desk is designed to enable IT pros to work more efficiently. How? Simply put, a help desk eliminates a lot of pesky manual processes. For instance, many small to medium businesses (commonly referred to as SMBs) require IT techs to answer phone calls and manually log problems, a process that can be laborious and time consuming.

A help desk automates this process by using email. Instead of a user having to stop what they're doing to call or visit their IT manager, they can instead just send an email outlining the issue. Then, the help desk will receive and log that issue automatically. This is more convenient for both parties involved – not only does it streamline communication, but it also keeps organized, trackable records of all issues that are submitted, plus allows a resolution schedule to be established and communicated.

safrine
05-29-2012, 05:13 AM
These help desk softwares are great

boybawang
06-11-2012, 06:26 PM
Oh I know it, help desk is design to answer and go through with potential solutions to support all data types problem.