PDA

View Full Version : Steps on SEO

brennanpadilla1
02-27-2012, 03:44 AM
I have recently launched a website and I am worried about the design and development of the site. However, I am not much aware of the different SEO needs of the site. I have all the details that are associated with the knowledge of the SEO services. However, I want to learn a lot about the entire SEO industry. What is the first step in SEO through which I can look up for effective promotion of the site? Please I am looking forward for your suggestions. Thank you in advance for the help.

JohnRosatti
02-27-2012, 04:26 AM
SEO is really a mind game .It require nothing than plan and intelligence.

rapidsslonline
02-27-2012, 07:26 AM
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the strategy where technically we can reach to customers. SEO is the green power for online business success.

rajnipatial123
02-27-2012, 07:28 AM
Two main steps of SEO
1-Onpage SEO
2-Offpage SEO

Amy.Sarin
02-28-2012, 05:36 AM
I hope you are not using flash, java applets etc since its difficult for spiders to crawl them despite technology advancements. Make sure your page layout is planned well (keeping content above the fold and ads later). Check this:http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2012/01/page-layout-algorithm-improvement.html)

For the promotion part, you need to optimize your website for off page techniques. Here’s how,
- Submit your website to social bookmarking sites
- List in popular niche directories
- Submit your RSS feeds to feed directories
- Participate in social networking sites and related communities
- Write guest posts for related blogs to your niche.
- Do blog commenting
- Post on online forums and niche related communities

NileHunt
02-28-2012, 06:51 AM
Don't worry! You should start with online strategy such as keyword selection, content writing, meta tag, description, page title etc. Than you should go with off page activities.

nikita123
02-28-2012, 08:44 AM
We are On-page optimization or off-page optimization