02-29-2012, 09:45 PM
Hello friends,

can any one tell me that,

What are the factors which affects seo?
How can i make seo more effctive?
Any suggestions aer welcomed.

Amy.Sarin
03-01-2012, 06:18 AM
There are over 200+ plus which affect SEO. Since its difficult to quote each one of them here, I would rather sum up a few factors which I believe are quite important,
-Quality content
-Quality backlinks
-A good user experience
-A good social media reputation

A good rule of thumb is to optimize well for both on page and off page factors.

shopperpk
03-01-2012, 08:08 AM
there are number of factors that affects SEO in both ways, Good affect and bad affect, the way you do link building for your business affects your seo.

campuspk
03-02-2012, 02:48 AM
Is having your keywords in your image ALT tags on your images enough to rank high on Google Image Search?
The answer is NO! This post attempts to further your understanding of how Google ranks images.
This is important for certain types of business, apart from the fact that it is a good source of traffic for your website.

saitej
03-02-2012, 04:09 AM
hai... to get traffic first you choose quality content. content and title is vital to your seo effort. mainly you will concentrate on forum posting and social bookmarking. by using these tech. you can get good traffic. thanking you

ebay India Coupon Codes (http://kickingsavings.in/stores/ebayindia/)

vikramrandhawa
03-03-2012, 03:19 AM
Following factors affects seo:

Competitiveness of the industry
Keyword selection
Quality of links
Google Instant

Liliane
03-03-2012, 08:12 AM
There are so many factors that affect on SEO, like quality and unique content, SEO friendly, quality of keywords, competition factors.
You can optimize proper analysis of your products and service strategies for deserving good results for your site.

mobileapplover
03-03-2012, 10:29 AM
I believed that On page is must required factor in Search Engine Optimization Industry,
On Page Optimization is the finest techniques are:
Meta tag optimization
Title tag optimization
Keyword Analysis
Competitor Analysis
Key Word Density
Sitemap xml & Robot.txt

blbs
03-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Generating backlinks from different sources will increase your visibility on the internet. The higher visibility will rank help you to rank high on search engine. Just follow google webmaster guideline and increase backlinks.

terrijhon
03-05-2012, 02:15 AM
if you can get backlinks fast..and it will be effective for your site...

seoservices
03-05-2012, 02:28 AM
unique quality content and quality backlinks are the most important factors that can effective in the SEO