PDA

View Full Version : Cheap dedicated servers under $30

cl2
09-20-2004, 06:39 AM
I thought I'd seen the ad on Google for a dedicated server in $29 range. Couldn't remember what company it is. Anyone know?

1PlanHost
09-20-2004, 08:35 PM
There is no such thing.

ntwaddel
09-20-2004, 10:06 PM
how could you make money selling a whole server for 30? :confused:

dacsoft
09-20-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by cl2
I thought I'd seen the ad on Google for a dedicated server in $29 range. Couldn't remember what company it is. Anyone know? I don't remember the name, but do remember seeing the ads. These older machines without any extras. There were no control panel, and no support provided at all. I actually considered getting one or 2 just to have a dedicated off-site backup. But for that price, I just couldn't believe you would be guaranteed any sort of reliablity.

oanielsen
09-20-2004, 10:51 PM
dedicated off-site backup

Considering a back-up is used in most cases to recover from a catastrophy, If you are wanting to back up critical information, don't use a $29 server to do that!

Khun
09-20-2004, 10:57 PM
I've found that ads from google ad words

Fast Dedicated Servers
Get a full dedicated server
starting at just $29.95! aff
www.serverpronto.com

oanielsen
09-21-2004, 12:51 AM
Boy, looking at their price sheet, they nickel and dime you to death if you add anything. 200GB Bandwidth won't get you far either if you are hosting many sites. I take issue with their data center being "USA". My basement is in the USA, but I definately would not want to be hosting servers out of it!

:)

spiv
09-21-2004, 04:33 AM
Don't knock is just because it undercuts you!

When EV1 (originally called RackShack) came out with dedicated servers for $99 (and at that time dedicated servers cost a lot more) a lot of people said they were crazy, could not make any money doing it, and the servers were probably low quality and unreliable.

They laughed all the way to the bank and are now the leaders in the low-cost dedicated server market and have copycats trying to be like them.

Who knows? Maybe someone else is know going to lower the price point again and succeed.

Originally posted by 1PlanHost
Haven't seen anything as ridiculous as that price yet but I would strongly advise staying as far away from it as possible. It still puzzles me greatly how some rush to fire sales and scams such as these so quickly and expect reliability and long term stability. Did the business owners fail in grade school math? Any 5th grader can figure out that the math is extremely bad selling dedicated servers under $30!

Reputation is everything in the web hosting business! Don't seek out the lowest price leader or else you may find yourself in a serious bind when the cheap servers go down for days at a time or the business owner takes of and runs with your money. Your customers deserve and demand better!

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!

wisehosting
09-21-2004, 07:22 AM
I'm sure uk2.net were doing this - but the catch was you had to pay for 3 years in advance and also pay extra for any sort of support . . .

1PlanHost
09-21-2004, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by spiv
Don't knock is just because it undercuts you!

I would have to disagree with this theory. Ev1 (Rackshack) was backed by some very serious funding and had no problem running in the rears while they built their empire and got their price points down due to buying in bulk. Even then, do you seriously believe that EV1 would let some other company come into the market and undercut them IF (keyword is IF) there was money to be made? I think not.

There comes a point when real business is seperated from the flash pan businesses (here today, gone tommorrow) and that point usually revolves around having a serious and legitimate business model. Take a look at the numerous hosting companies that have failed over the past 8 years and they usually point to having a poor business model.

We don't sell dedicated servers so they certainly are not undercutting 1PlanHost.com I make this point only because consumers need to be aware of potential scams and the potential issues involved with low price leaders.

hostingconcept
09-23-2004, 03:43 PM
Hi,

The starting price $29 for dedicated server. i think they dont provide the full features.

but for the dedicated servers, the Ev1servers.net is one of the best.

taihnd
01-18-2005, 11:29 PM
welll good luck with your 29 dedicated server campain

serverspaceinc
06-20-2005, 03:20 PM
Try www.ewisp.net, I have a Sun server with them for 25.00 per month and NO issues so far.

absolut
08-28-2005, 08:24 PM
The ewisp.net site does not work anymore. Do you think it was a good promotion?

1PlanHost
08-28-2005, 11:33 PM
Gracious, what wonderful advertising it is for a $25/month dedicated server company - This is the placeholder for domain ewisp.net. If you see this page after uploading site content you probably have not replaced the index.html file. This page has been automatically generated by Plesk.

My point in my previous post above about reliability and longetivity still stands. The general public really need to be made aware of the scams and potential issues involved with such low price temporary providers.

Do the math folks and you will see it just does not work out. How can a host offer dedicated under $30 (or even $99) per month? Consider the cost of a truly reliable network, high quality bandwidth, a reliable web server, software, and all supporting networking equipment and servers, plus advertising, staff, etc. and it just does not work out financially for the company.

nfet
10-12-2005, 03:38 PM
I just signed up for server pronto for $29 per month. You only get 1 free reboot for this package. The server that they gave me just hanged yesterday. What a bunch of crock. Guess how much they charge for a reboot after that? anyone... bueller... $29 per reboot. I see where they are making their money now.

IceBlueHost
10-24-2005, 03:27 AM
I just signed up for server pronto for $29 per month. You only get 1 free reboot for this package. The server that they gave me just hanged yesterday. What a bunch of crock. Guess how much they charge for a reboot after that? anyone... bueller... $29 per reboot. I see where they are making their money now.
I checked out that site just a minute ago and was going to post the exact same thing about the server reboots, but I see you figured it out already, unfortunately.

Their price may be low, but the extra's (which shouldn't actually be extra's but included in the package already!) are terribly expensive, so that's indeed where they make their money.

I honestly can't see how they can keep their customers that way.

ASP-Hosting.ca
10-31-2005, 02:02 PM
I thought I'd seen the ad on Google for a dedicated server in $29 range. Couldn't remember what company it is. Anyone know?

I would never get a dedicated server for $29 per month. This simply spells trouble. I happen to respect my business and my customers.

LogicX
11-07-2005, 01:41 AM
I've been with serverpronto for 6 months now, and I've really enjoyed their services. My server has been down a few times, but seeing as it was down due to no fault of mine, they rebooted it w/o issue, and I've so far never been charged (and some months there have been a few reboots -- caused by hardware issues, we had to swap my server) -- but all in all, for only $29/mo I'm very pleased. My server is up now 35 days, I have decent routes to many places. Its cheap cogent bandwidth, but its still not bad. I can get 1MBit/sec transfer rates, and 200GB/mo is plenty for my email server, DNS, administration box, and doing some backups, etc.

I'd definitely suggest them for a box for secondary services -- secondary dns, secondary mail, backups, etc.. Prob. not what you want to go for for a primary box -- I use voxrox.com (http://voxrox.com) for that, since those guys are just ridiculous about their network and servers.

I just recommended to a friend to signup for a server with them the other day -- took about a week til he got rolling with the box, but they're very accommodating -- installing the latest FreeBSD 5.x for him, with partitioning.

Yes, its not a managed solution, yes, that means they don't do hand holding, and give you a control panel. Thats not what this is for -- this is for people who know how to run a server, and just want that -- a server -- and don't need to be bothering support. Thats why they put down reboot limits and ticket limits -- they can't possibly making money if they waste their time dealing with someone who locks up their box, or is bugging them with questions.

I feel its a sound business model, I enjoy the box, and I plan to stick with them for the foreseeable future.

Andre Morse
11-14-2005, 11:31 PM
Intel 3.0 GHz HT 170

Motherboard 251

1GB RAM

2 X 80 GB HDD SATA

SONY DVD ROM

ANTEC CHASSSIS

1500$ FOR THE FIRST YEAR

1000$ FOR SECOND YEAR AND ONWARDS

5 Years 5000$ IF PAID AS UPFRONT

2 X Intel 3.0 GHz HT 170

Dual Processor Motherboard 251

2 GB DDR MEMORY

4 X 80 GB HDD SATA

SONY DVD ROM

ANTEC CHASSSIS

2000$ FOR THE FIRST YEAR

1500$ FOR SECOND YEAR AND ONWARDS

3 Years 4000$ IF PAID AS UPFRONT

INTEL Xeon Dual Core Processor 3.0 GHz

2 GB DDR MEMORY

2 X 400 GB HDD SATA

SONY DVD ROM

ANTEC CHASSSIS

3000$ FOR THE FIRST YEAR

2500$ FOR SECOND YEAR AND ONWARDS

3 Years 6000$ IF PAID AS UPFRONT

As far as bandwidth I am selling dedicated T-1 lines starting for $230 extra a month for fractional. I'm only a block away from the switch house.

Setting up the rest of the site still will post that address when construction. is finished. I agree just because I am undercutting people who sell, OEM servers they shouldn't nock the service I offer. It's because I take the time to build the server and do it right. I don't have a lot of money to invest in a $15,000 dell or other OEM product doesn't mean that I won't provide quality service. It means I am a smarter business man. Keeping my costs down.

I set up domain name sales for free. My ssl cerificates for free. That's the name of the game keeping costs down driving profits through the roof.

I will take the time to build a server if it saves me $13,000. I will still offer great support. Site backup Just reload from original file that was loaded after construction of web page finalized. In a severe failure, like everyone that has a windows server has to do. When a virus hits. Since I will be running on Linux platform and not offering windows platform at all because of the holes they will always have with the shoddy O.S..

As far as .net ha ha. I can't see how anyone would want to offer a customer such a solution.:D

The hardest thing I have found in my endeavor was bandwidth supply.

Finding the niche, that was a little bit easier. I found my need now I am filling that need.

In less than one week I went from zero customers to fifty. All of that word of mouth.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention. When I sell a server the site construction is free.

hostlander
12-11-2005, 12:16 AM
In a dedicated server for $30 what kind of support and quality you may find?

ASP-Hosting.ca
12-11-2005, 10:01 AM
In a dedicated server for $30 what kind of support and quality you may find?

I wouldn't expect much...

dhAndrew
01-10-2006, 09:17 PM
Usually servers this cheap come with a big setup fee, Serverpronto for instance is something like $70 setup.

euk-damien
01-11-2006, 05:24 AM
Only Cpanel/WHM cost is $23/month how can one expect a dedicated server for $29/month because a stable vps cost around $40-45.
$29 for dedicated server indicates spaming and inviting a big trouble.

ilyabern
03-01-2006, 04:20 PM
Hi cl2,

That company does offer a very low price and there is nothing to complain about concerning the price alone. We have found that if any one area is too good then other areas suffer: customer service, support, configurations, or uptime. That is why we are balanced in those categories and do not require contracts. If you would like check out the offer below.

Regards,

RackSlash
03-11-2006, 03:33 AM
I saw one uk company and they offered under $15 dedicated server. It was like p2/3. I don't remember url of this site.

Thanks

ASP-Hosting.ca
03-12-2006, 10:27 AM
I saw one uk company and they offered under $15 dedicated server. It was like p2/3. I don't remember url of this site.

Thanks

How can you possibly make money charging $15 for a dedicated server? The answer is you can't.

RackSlash
03-12-2006, 10:08 PM
Who knows..

This is their link http://www.lowcostdedi.co.uk/..

I don't know they are good or not.. just found during some research.

Tech_32
04-10-2006, 07:05 PM
Intel Celeron 700 Mhz processor
192 Mb ram
20 GB hard disk
2 IP addresses
15 Gb data transfer per month
Centos Server 4.3

This sounds more like a dedicated *home PC.........LOL

700 Mhz???....Slow, slow, slow

15Gb data transfer???........Please.......spare me like a tire.

lylix
04-24-2006, 06:52 PM
Hosting outfit in Germany offering:

AMD Athlon 64 3700+
1 GB RAM
2x 160 GB SATA HDD
1 TB Freitraffic (Traffic)
Resetservice inkl. (Reboot Service included)

for $39 euro = $48 USD
setup $149 euro = $184.50 USD

Colleague of mine says service is good and support speaks English, though website is primarily German. (http://hetzner.de)

theheavenly
04-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Your Web host is a direct reflection of your business. Be sure to choose a hosting partner with good financial strength to succeed in all economic times. Failure on its part puts your business at risk. Seek a provider that has proven experience in providing business class hosting.

Good Luck!

Unregistered
08-22-2006, 05:10 PM
i have been using a dedicated server for $49 per month for 2 years with 1 meg ram... it has been up for 278 days.. since a server costs a couple of hundred dollars these days why can't companies make money by bringing in clients with $29 servers with only 256 meg.. presumably a lot of customers upgrade and end up paying a lot more and being customers for years..

if you let the servers sell themselves on the net with google ads, a simple website, and get the servers for $200 you can make a handy profit after a $69 set up fee.. in fact, i would imagine these companies will be the survivors around for a long time.. not some idiots who hired salesmen and paid mega-bucks for advertising.. and charge $200 a month for a small server that oonly cost $200 to begin with..

WebzPro
08-23-2006, 12:25 AM
I've found that ads from google ad words

Fast Dedicated Servers
Get a full dedicated server
starting at just $29.95! aff
www.serverpronto.com

Kind of perfect for a small project. Bookmarked them, going to do some research.

DamirG
08-24-2006, 01:00 AM
Athlon:
XP2200 512MB 40GB 1000GB Direct Admin $69 - $34.50 First month
XP2400 512MB 80GB 1000GB Direct Admin $69 - $34.50 First month

Celerons:
500Mhz 128MB 10GB 500GB Direct Admin $35 - $17.50 First Month
1.7Ghz 512MB 40GB 1000GB Direct Admin $79 - $39.50 First Month
2.4Ghz 512MB 80GB 1000GB Direct Admin $89 - $44.50 First Month

Pentium 3:
733Mhz 128MB 10GB 200GB Direct Admin $40 - $20.00 First Month
Dual 800Mhz 1GB 36GB 1000GB Direct Admin $79 - $39.50 First Month
Dual 866Mhz 256MB 40GB 1000GB Direct Admin $65 - $32.50 First Month
Dual 1Ghz 768MB 80GB 1000GB Direct Admin $79 - $39.50 First Month
1Ghz 256MB 40GB 1000GB Direct Admin $59 - $29.50 First Month
1Ghz 1GB 80GB 1000GB Direct Admin $79 - $39.50 First Month

Pentium 4:
1.8Ghz 512MB 40GB 1000GB Direct Admin $89 - $44.50 First Month
1.8Ghz 512MB 80GB 1000GB Direct Admin $99 - $49.50 First Month

This is one portion of servers that we can offer you..

Unregistered
09-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Hi all,

I have contracted with serverpronto for three months and have seen enough. I lost more money with reinstalls, problems of compatibility between linux and their hardware.
The techs seems nice to start with but after several goofs, they started to be rude and asking for more money to fix problems that were not mine.
Exemple: after they installed a linux OS on a new server, they send you an email with instructions included. Webmin should have been accessible as well as SSH. But none of that was working. They claimed it was my fault....I could not even access to that machine !!!
A real nightmare.
Thanks God, my clients were nice enough and patient. I now got another dedicated hosting that costs only $20 more but you get 2IP's, 5 times the bandwith and speed and seriousness.
Just think twice before contracting with them.
Ah yes. One last word: They make things very difficult for you to get out of your monthly contract. You must "for securtiy reasons" send a fax AND a copy of your Credit Card.... Yes you read well: a copy of your credit card. Just to make things more secure, I suppose.

jmstasse
09-01-2006, 02:58 PM
Hi all again,

I just registred to this nice forum and am responsible for the previous serverpronto post.
It's just that anonymous posting is easy and less credible but my story is for real.
Thanks to the post about Hetzner online. I like the seriousness of german companies and will move my stuffs there.

Thanks again of the infos.

alemcherry
09-06-2006, 09:01 AM
$35 sounds too cheap for a dedicated host! Personally I may opt for a VPS from a reputable host for that budget.

Unregistered
09-11-2006, 12:33 PM
I have used serverpronto Windows 2000 past 1.5 years for $47 / month ANd IT IS WORKING FINE

VPS is not dedicated, a dumbass could destroy your fair share and crash your server.

loon
09-18-2006, 11:36 PM

I dont think so...

ASP-Hosting.ca
09-19-2006, 10:19 AM
Hi all,

I have contracted with serverpronto for three months and have seen enough. I lost more money with reinstalls, problems of compatibility between linux and their hardware.
The techs seems nice to start with but after several goofs, they started to be rude and asking for more money to fix problems that were not mine.
Exemple: after they installed a linux OS on a new server, they send you an email with instructions included. Webmin should have been accessible as well as SSH. But none of that was working. They claimed it was my fault....I could not even access to that machine !!!
A real nightmare.
Thanks God, my clients were nice enough and patient. I now got another dedicated hosting that costs only $20 more but you get 2IP's, 5 times the bandwith and speed and seriousness.
Just think twice before contracting with them.
Ah yes. One last word: They make things very difficult for you to get out of your monthly contract. You must "for securtiy reasons" send a fax AND a copy of your Credit Card.... Yes you read well: a copy of your credit card. Just to make things more secure, I suppose.

Why am I not surprised :)
I wouldn't expect much from a company offering service that cheap.

YellowFiber
09-22-2006, 02:03 PM
Why spend the same money on a low end dedicated when you can get a high end VPS for the same price?

Tfcph
09-26-2006, 05:14 PM
yes exactly what he said^^

CPL. Miller
10-04-2006, 12:45 AM
Its probably hosted in the middle of Nevada on a back bone of cell phones... Not one bit trust worthy.

ServerMan
10-16-2006, 02:13 PM
i have been using a dedicated server for $49 per month for 2 years with 1 meg ram... it has been up for 278 days.. since a server costs a couple of hundred dollars these days why can't companies make money by bringing in clients with $29 servers with only 256 meg.. presumably a lot of customers upgrade and end up paying a lot more and being customers for years..

if you let the servers sell themselves on the net with google ads, a simple website, and get the servers for $200 you can make a handy profit after a $69 set up fee.. in fact, i would imagine these companies will be the survivors around for a long time.. not some idiots who hired salesmen and paid mega-bucks for advertising.. and charge $200 a month for a small server that oonly cost $200 to begin with..

I don't know where you get your facts from, but where can you find a server for $200. My cost for the barebone is higher than that, and thats just the chassis, mobo and psu. Unless you are buying a used server that is obsolete, or that is built with the cheapest non branded parts possible in a thin plastic chassis. But if that is the case, your company will not last for too long.

hostfrog.com
10-16-2006, 02:59 PM
Under $30...that is just ridiculous. Try VPS, you may find it that cheap.

SnGnet
10-23-2006, 01:42 PM
I wouldnt trust any dedicated server for 30 dollars...

bpserver4u
10-29-2006, 05:13 AM
think it is shared server.

Halflifegsp
11-08-2006, 05:25 PM
Good luck :P.

leaseweb
11-22-2006, 09:04 PM
LeaseWeb offers dedicated servers from Euro 39/mth.

See http://www.leaseweb.com/index.php?p=dedicated

* Most servers are available and can be online within 3-5 business days after receiving payment.

* Payment can be done via paypal, credit card or bank transfer. If you are an EU citizen you will pay 19% VAT.

* Contract term is 3 months, automatically renewed unless cancelled. Billing is per 1 month.

* If you want to start, please order it online or mail us which server(s) you are interested in.

SaidHost
11-28-2006, 12:13 PM
Why can't you believe you can get a good server for under $30? I know we do and I know of another company that does (http://www.galaxy-solutions.net/). Their unmanaged, but are great starter servers, or servers for personal use, and can have what ever they need added to them. But the service is excellent.

SagoBarry
02-15-2007, 10:38 AM
That is just crazy servers have gotten this cheap. I dont know how Server Pronto does it but good luck!

ASP-Hosting.ca
02-15-2007, 12:07 PM
If you get a cheap server, make sure that you have a good system administrator at least. I wouldn't get a $30/mo box, unless is for something not important.

MadHag
04-22-2007, 04:32 AM
If serverpronto offered root access to the server you could reboot it yourself.

I am currently with Rackmounted (http://www.rackmounted.com) I have been with them for a while.

It is basically the same spec as the entry level server offered by serverpronto but I have full root access so reboots are not a problem, not that I reboot often anyways.

Budget Server running Linux / FreeBSD
1.8 GHz Celeron Processor
256 MB RAM
40 GB Ultra ATA Hard Drive(s)
8 IP Addresses
200 GB Data Transfer per Month

I pay 49 dollars a month. The service is brilliant, they will help you with anything. Virtualmin is a breeze for setting up new domains. I think it is the best on the web. Although my package has been withdrawn, although obviously I get to keep it.

I need a dedi for a commercial site I have. Shop Pyrenees (http://www.shop-pyrenees.com) plus I have a forum and some other personal sites hosted on the server. Runs as sweet as a nut. Absolutely no restrictions apart from the bandwidth I suppose, I can do what I like with it.

Saying all that, I saw this today. Blue Host (http://www.bluehost.com) what caught my eyes was that you could host unlimited domains, as well as the large disk space and bandwidth.

I am tempted to try them and shut down my dedi if it was good, I mean, look at the price for what you get for 7 dollars or so a month. Seems too good to be true.

David

dpmark
04-22-2007, 12:08 PM
If you are referring to serverpronto beware. I used them and they are the worst company I've ever dealt with. My experience was nothing short of terrible.

dpmark
04-22-2007, 12:17 PM
by the way, before you use serverpronto, check their record with the better business bureau. They have over 15 complaints and almost all unanswered. I wish I would have checked before using them. They hurt my business.

ASP-Hosting.ca
04-22-2007, 12:49 PM
It seems that there are lots of complaints for cheap dedicated hosting providers. For me this is normal, because to afford to offer this kind of prices, the companies need to do very high volume and cut all costs, including support.

Ahmad
04-23-2007, 02:54 AM
I think $30 is the price of a good reseller or shared plan, but not dedicated anyway.

jmz2
06-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Well for a $29 dollar reboot I imagine where they make the money.
Reboot
Additional reboots: $29/ea.

And only 2 mail ticket support, anything above:
Email Support
Additional tickets: $15/ea.

tihomir
06-16-2007, 06:51 PM
To me serverpronto and startlogic are good providers that offer packets starting from less than $30/mo. However some of their upgrades are a little bit expensive. If you need high-performance server don't look at cheap offers.

HV | Tracy
06-30-2007, 09:16 AM

If your looking in that range of affordablity/reliability just hook your PC up to a high speed connection and use that... I guarantee your going to be more satisfied.

redhotservers
01-09-2008, 03:02 PM
its best to colocate your own server but its more then $30

~ServerPoint~
01-10-2008, 04:31 AM
It seems that the thread quite old.
to get good and quality dedicated you need $$$ budget.

Trenz
02-21-2008, 03:55 PM
If you even manage to find an hosting 30$/month, then you gonna get what you paid for, which is probably = crap customer support, server struggling or anything. When you want to host something, then cheap+fast are not the things to look after.

shakir
03-09-2008, 10:31 AM
No chance of this price.... I never saw may be after few yrs will be the amount bcz hosting is high competitive

Friend5
03-13-2008, 09:09 AM
I dont think any person offer this price.
On more thing you want to backup your precious data.
So look for some expensive one to hold for its safety.

clint999
05-06-2008, 11:44 AM
I don't remember the name, but do remember seeing the ads. These older machines without any extras. There were no control panel, and no support provided at all. I actually considered getting one or 2 just to have a dedicated off-site backup. But for that price, I just couldn't believe you would be guaranteed any sort of reliablity.

Spotgater.com
07-09-2008, 07:22 AM
lolo
no like this

BMTI
07-20-2008, 08:17 AM
http://www2.wsservers.com/

they have servers lower then 30 bucks, they are older hardware p4's etc..... there service is reliable, but dont expect much in the way of support for that price...

~ServerPoint~
07-22-2008, 03:10 AM
I think that nowadays that is history....

shakir
09-13-2008, 04:20 PM
30$ wow no chance has to wait some more yrs to get such offer

James-A
09-19-2008, 10:14 AM
http://www2.wsservers.com/

they have servers lower then 30 bucks, they are older hardware p4's etc..... there service is reliable, but dont expect much in the way of support for that price...

Do you have any experience with them ?

~ServerPoint~
09-23-2008, 04:49 AM
30$ wow no chance has to wait some more yrs to get such offer
Servers are going to be expensive. That is only price for good and decent VPS

fcolor
09-24-2008, 11:55 AM
Someone has reactivated al old topic but the question refers to some prices I've seen around... well not for a $30 dedicated server. Is it possible... well there is a website called Nouptime.com. It can probably offer a server like this :)

philipbrown
10-23-2008, 05:22 AM
I can not believe that a host give You a dedicated server to you at just $29. It can't be true. Plz go through their terms and condition.
---------------------
Cheap Hosting (http://www.v9host.com/) | $2.95 hosting (http://www.v9host.com/)

MoEzzi
10-28-2008, 01:03 PM

Most likely a VPS server... its close to impossible to find a dedicated server for that low of a price unless its an old p3 or lower.

Good luck finding it :)

cl2
12-18-2008, 07:03 AM
Move to a more updated post here http://forums.hostsearch.com/showthread.php?t=7218

cl2
12-19-2008, 07:58 AM
List of current dedicated server and managed hosting on HostSearch.com is here http://www.hostsearch.com/dedicated_web_hosting.asp