PDA

View Full Version : How to get quality backlinks?

sowmya
03-26-2012, 02:18 AM
Hello,
Share some of the methods to get quality backlinks?
Thanks..

bryanbell
03-26-2012, 02:22 AM
You can get quality backlink through the use of quality submission and doing submission in high ranked website or reputed website which can fully helpful to get quality backlinks.

eswariseo
03-26-2012, 02:40 AM
By doing blog posting, forum, social book marking and directory submission list, your will get more backlinks.

Ken Peterson
03-26-2012, 05:09 AM
To get quality backlinks for your website, mostly you should do forum posting, blog commenting and social bookmarking in only high pr and relevant websites.

mobileapplover
03-26-2012, 06:00 AM
According to me, forum posting and articles submission are the best off page activity of seo but you will post on High PR Sites then you will get quality back links for your website.

GeraldNitram
03-26-2012, 06:35 AM
Communicate with the webmasters of the known and reputable sites of your niche. You can also try communicating with people who handle .edu and .gov sites. You can use data from them and post something good using the data that you've gathered, and link to them. After posting your content, you can inform them that you have written a blog using their data via email or through a blog comment. If they like your content, there's a good chance that they'll create a dofollow link to your site.

dannyjoy
03-26-2012, 08:52 AM
Blog commenting and forum commenting both are good techniques for quality back links. With the help of blog commenting, you can built do follow back links on high pr pages. And forum commenting are too good in manner of traffic.

Openxcell Inc
03-26-2012, 09:18 AM
Now a days,the quality of backlinks are more important for SEO. I have used many techniques for getting quality of backlinks. Such techniques are: forums posting,blog commenting and posting,social bookmarking,directory submission etc. They are very useful for getting quality of backlinks for your site.

ChaitanyaSingh
12-28-2012, 12:58 AM
Hello Guys, How are you all? I have done a research on all the methods of building quality backlinks and I have published a post on it, which you can find out at how to build quality backlinks (http://easysteps2buildwebsite.com/2012/12/build-quality-backlinks/).
Let me know if you have any questions.

stuartmike4
12-28-2012, 01:55 AM
As a newbie to SEO, I know the following ways to get backlinks,
* article submission
* directory submission
* blog commenting
* guest posting
* social bookmarking
and some similar like these,
But many threads in this forum says that these are spams. People are saying every thing spam which i know to get backlinks. I am very worried and confused that what ways of getting backlinks are recommended esp after penguin. Why it seems everything is spam.

webcreations
12-28-2012, 02:09 AM
These are best way to get back-link more easy & fast:
1 Be Active on Social Networking Sites:Social networking sites are great places to build back-links, as they make it easy for users to share interesting content amongst one another.
2 Participate in Forums:participating in niche forums is a great way to get your website in front of your target visitors and build back-links to your site.
3 Bookmark Your Best Content:your articles get much more interest using this selective posting strategy than they’ll generate when submitted .
4 Comment on Related Blogs:Commenting on related blogs is another great way to build both traffic and back-links back to your site plus, it’s free and easy to do.
5 Write Viral Content:One of the fastest ways to build back-links to your site, but actually getting your articles picked up and shared from person to person isn’t always easy. To improve your chances of building massive back-links via social sharing.
6 Share Content as a Guest Author:a guest author, you provide another site owner with free content in exchange for a back-link back to your site. You benefit from receiving a relevant back-link, as well as traffic from readers who enjoy your content and click back to your main site.

arindamdutta16
12-28-2012, 03:42 AM
Back link is a way to keep link of one site to another site. The best way to backlink is to submit your site and articles to web and article directories. Use quality content for article submission and blog post. Quality content is most important for quality backlink. Other way directory submission, social bookmarking, forum post is the best way of quality backlink.

Hire Developer
12-28-2012, 07:30 AM
Try to submit your link on these resources which are below:
article submission
* directory submission
* blog commenting
* guest posting
* social bookmarking
Regards,

mathewross
12-28-2012, 08:00 AM
Hey, this was very informative to me.

theavi
12-31-2012, 02:04 AM
Just focus on quality not on quantity.
make your submission on high or do-follow sites, it provides you link juice.

theavi
12-31-2012, 02:06 AM
Just focus on quality not on quantity.
make your submission on high or do-follow sites, it provides you link juice.

abhirampathak3
12-31-2012, 02:08 AM
Hi friends,

Blog posting And forum posting help to get quality back link.

danish00
12-31-2012, 02:17 AM
It's very necessary to make the backlinks which is good in quality basis to get good search engines ranking.
quality is better than quantity. the websites which has good page rank, it means it's quality of websites.

smarteye
12-31-2012, 03:06 AM
Create good content or some tools that solve some of their issues. The links will build naturally and without any effort ..

mikeslough5
01-01-2013, 03:37 AM
Follow the search engine's update and submit your link on high PR sites. i hope you will get quality back link.

ackerlee
01-01-2013, 11:47 PM
For getting quality backlinks,you should do all links building techniques. Some of them which are very useful for increasing quality backlinks are as follows:forum posting,blog commenting,social bookmarking,article submission,directory submission etc.

coolmanish
01-02-2013, 01:04 AM
I think to increase back-link many techniques are available . Such as : forums posting , blog commenting , social bookmarking , directory submission etc. They are very useful for getting quality of backlinks for your site in SEO.

ankit12690
01-02-2013, 01:22 AM
if we do submission in high pr website then we can get quality backlinks..

denzaltrueman
01-02-2013, 04:15 AM
To get quality inbound links for your website, mostly you should do community publishing, leaving comments on blogs and social bookmark management in only high pr and appropriate websites.

albiestorm
01-02-2013, 04:23 AM
For getting quality backlinks..follow some best Off-page techniques..i.e.

1. Link Wheel
2. Forum Commenting
3. Blog Commenting
4. Guest Posting
5. Web 2.0 pages

arindamdutta16
01-02-2013, 05:26 AM
Search engine optimize is best way of quality backlink. Backlink is most important for your site, but maintain quality.The first tip is to make sure that a website or a blog has high quality content. Article submission, blog post, forum post, social bookmarking make more quality backlink for your site. Get more traffic social networking is best way.

johnsmith965
01-03-2013, 05:57 AM
Do white seo to get the quality backliniks...

RB54
01-03-2013, 07:01 AM
Back-links are most important for every site to increase the page ranking. The best way for getting Quality Back-links are Forums Posting and content posting at top ranking sites.

RB54
01-03-2013, 07:04 AM
Forums posting is best technique for getting Quality Back links ...........

raisa.nadia
01-03-2013, 07:42 AM
As per my knowledge and experience, forum posting and blog commenting are the best way to get quality back links.

cookaltony
01-03-2013, 12:51 PM
I prefer Social Book marking or guest posting way for getting quality back links after penguin or EMD update this methods becomes more and more popular for getting the back links or traffic.

cookaltony
01-03-2013, 12:58 PM
I prefer Social Book marking or guest posting way for getting quality back links after penguin or EMD update this methods becomes more and more popular for getting the back links or traffic.

Zora2012
01-07-2013, 04:19 AM
Follow off page SEO strategy - Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission, promote your website get quality backlink.

alfraidjones
01-08-2013, 05:16 AM
Hi
To get quality baclinks do Blog posting and forum posting.

blessy_smith
01-10-2013, 04:58 AM
As a newbie to SEO, I know the following ways to get backlinks,
* article submission
* directory submission
* blog commenting
* guest posting
* social bookmarking

ShivJaiswaL
01-11-2013, 03:16 AM
Hello,
Share some of the methods to get quality backlinks?
Thanks..

(1) Blog commenting on dofollow blogs.
(2) forum posting with signature.
(3) article submissions.
(4) social bookmarking.
(5) Post Guest post in blogs .
(6) Conduct Keyword Research While...

gritchenlewis
01-12-2013, 04:20 AM
Backlinks are the most important factor for achieving higher ranking in search engine. If you want to get quality backlink then you should do forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking, article submission, press release etc.

jamsen
01-30-2013, 07:23 AM
Blog Commenting – you may think that this one is easy, but it’s not, especially when you are shooting for quality. The key to a successful plot here is to “add something valuable and compelling” to the discussion or to the post itself and DON’T SPAM.

Target blogs that have “top commentators” to gain links from all of the site’s active pages. Be sure that it’s dofollow!
Befriend the site owner/manager by commenting first on his most recent post before digging through his high PR pages/posts.
Contribute to the topic and don’t glorify the author too much.

James-A
01-31-2013, 01:26 AM
You can get authoritative backlinks by forum posting; links can be added in the signature. However it is important to make sure that you are abiding by the rules set out by the moderators. Blog commenting is good but you cannot depend on it because most of the times blog comments are nofollow and it doesn't provide with any benefits. Getting backlinks through content is an efficient way of creating and maintaining a good web presence; consider authoritative article directories and blogging websites for this purpose.

ianblue
01-31-2013, 04:54 AM
Do seo at high rank websites.

ianblue
01-31-2013, 05:11 AM
see the current rule of search engine and follow their rules.I thing new is do forum and press release.

sabrinasai
01-31-2013, 05:15 AM
Forum is the best place to get high quality backlinks, Off page optimization in SEo will drive you quality backlinks for your site, Do it in a efficient and regualr manner, so that you can get good results. wish you the best luck.

alanbrook
01-31-2013, 05:26 AM
For getting the quality backlinks you can do some off-page activities..i.e.

* Link Wheel
* Forum Commenting
* Blog Commenting
* Ads Posting through Classifieds
* Video Submissions
* Article Submissions
* Press Release
* Web 2.0 pages
* Slides Sharing

Vamp1re
01-31-2013, 06:30 AM
Dude you need to do Link building like (Directory submission, article submission, Social Book marking, profile linking) on high PR sites I hope you will get a quality back link.