PDA

View Full Version : E-Commerce Hosting - What is the best one?

Peligino
04-10-2012, 07:11 AM
What hosting solution can be good for running e-commerce web site, shared or VPS?
I need to find a good web host for running my e-shop.
Thinking to host it at VPS hosting account cos I need 20GB space, 150GB bandwidth.
Do you think that I can trust Topxen.com web host?
Any experiences?

What other e-commerce web hosts can you recommend me to look at?

merryscanlan
04-10-2012, 11:57 PM
The key differences which set VPS hosting apart from shared hosting are not a factor for those who wish to host a low-to-moderate traffic website and are happy with the level of control offered by a web hosting control panel like cPanel or Plesk.

Shared hosting also has the appeal of a bargain for those who are hunting "unlimited" bandwidth and storage space - many providers will make "unlimited" claims, despite the fact that there will always be a practical limit

VPS hosting is often considered a step up from shared hosting: when it's time start supporting heavy traffic and custom applications, many will make the switch to VPS hosting after encountering the limitations of the shared hosting infrastructure.

motorola4gatrix
04-11-2012, 10:51 AM
The best Windows vps (http://vpswebserver.com) host I've ever used -- anywhere in the world -- is vpswebserver.com. I found them in the WHT forum Based in Chicago.It is specialized in providing Microsoft Hyper-V VPS hosting,network and OS administration experts with at least 10 years of experience in the IT field.

On the server side, vpswebserver uses two highly regarded data centers located in Chicago and Philadelphia which come with the highest amount of interconnectivity, redundancy and security imaginable plus they have 24/7/365 on-site data center technicians to ensure complete reliability. More specifically, VpsWebServer’s spacious Chicago facility, which is also the home to many of its managed dedicated server and Virtual Private Server clients, has allowed the company to effectively and competitively scale its prices.

Bull
04-17-2012, 08:26 AM
Think that Ultrawebsitehosting.com (http://Ultrawebsitehosting.com/) plans will suit your needs.
I love the features they provide although i wish they had a slightly better domain manager like the one you find on other host providers but that is all i can think of, everything else has been superb and the privacy and security are excellent.

webhostuk
04-17-2012, 09:55 AM
If you are looking Ecommerce hosting will surely suggest you to go for VPS Hosting.

charcoal
04-19-2012, 04:18 AM
I think that Simplehelix (http://simplehelix.com/) will perfectly suit your demands.
They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.

John karner
04-23-2012, 01:15 AM
nice info about E-Commerce Hosting. thanks for sharing your opinion.

ThatGuy
04-24-2012, 04:33 AM
As I see Simplehelix (http://simplehelix.com/) solutions will meet your needs. You will be pleased by their affordable solutions, fast servers and professional support team.

Adam001
04-26-2012, 03:38 AM
You can trust Topxen.com web host. It offers really nice Custom VPS deals. the price is very cheap.
It is an excellent dependable host. Support is fast and effective. Their web hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

Axelle
04-30-2012, 03:36 AM
I find this thread very useful. I too is looking into ecommerce and am actively looking for the best and cost effective hosting solution.

I'll keep checking for more suggestions and compare them.

Glow
05-03-2012, 04:27 AM
Topxen.com is the most reliable site I have been with. The speed connectivity is great as I live in Czech Republic!
Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed. Any questions I had were answered within a couple of hours.

Vec&sec
05-22-2012, 05:28 AM
I believe that there is no need to hesitate any longer.
Contact Topxen.com support team, tell them your specific needs and requirements and see what they can offer to you.
Then, make your final decision to deal with them or not.

Well, pricing looks more than reasonable.

himaslendar
05-22-2012, 08:48 AM
Our 2012 Best Ecommerce Hosting Award goes to InmotionHosting.com, an industry leader in offering business-oriented eccommerce web hosting solutions. Whether you require a simple personal or business website, a more powerful virtualized environment, or your own dedicated server, Inmotion Hosting makes a fine choice for all your web hosting needs
________
free storage online (http://www.Streaky.com/)

Corrazon
05-24-2012, 03:43 AM
No doubts Simplehelix.com will fit your demands. They are delivering reasonable deals with featured stable solutions and knowledgeable support which is always ready to help.

Snoopy
05-30-2012, 04:27 AM
Why do you still hesitate OP? You can use simplehelix.com without any hesitations and get high performance plans perfectly suitable for your needs.

salma98210
05-30-2012, 01:40 PM
if you are looking e commerce hosting and other related topic you should go to mygigcafe.com and concern with