PDA

View Full Version : Why Online Shopping?

merryscanlan
04-17-2012, 02:11 AM
Online shopping is the easiest and fastest way to buy or sell products from your home. You have to just one mouse click to buy anything from your home. There is huge list of products and description of the different products on online shopping cart. So You have to just read the detail of the product and you can buy those product without moving one place to another.

paullopez
04-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Thanks for sharing this information with us all. We really had no idea about that. :p:p

commoditytipsfr
05-03-2012, 04:53 PM
Online shopping is bad because you cannot trust the person who will/would be preoviding the goods after you have bought and paid for them. Even eBay cannot sometimes be trusted because false internet sites of eBay have been created in the past.

colesraymond
05-04-2012, 04:54 AM
Hello friend..

I like online shopping. Some items very easy and convenience for apply in online. Shopping online can be better for life. Bigger variety or number of international applies so fast. I send some gift item online shopping two weeks presented.

Thanks

theshail
05-04-2012, 06:09 AM
Online shopping is good, unless you're buying it from trusted brand. If you're not about any brand then online shopping could be waste of money.

alicelases
05-06-2012, 11:55 PM
Online shopping is most preferable shopping for human life it is really a good for shopping.You can purchase the related things to make some customer.It is provide the many option for choosing the best product.

links4u
05-07-2012, 12:37 AM
WEll,
You can save your priceless time by online shopping.
It is best and most common nowadays.

verasafe
05-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Online shopping is the easiest and fastest way to buy or sell products from your home. You have to just one mouse click to buy anything from your home. There is huge list of products and description of the different products on online shopping cart. So You have to just read the detail of the product and you can buy those product without moving one place to another.

Yeah, that's right..There are wide variety of products selling online. Through Online shopping we can easily compare different products and its prices. We can also save money and time. But I think we also need to be very careful in choosing the website where we will buy the items we want. We should check its credibility and reputation. It is ideal if we will choose a website with trust seal so that we can assure that every transaction is safe and secure. Consumers today are less trusting of unfamiliar online stores and 70% of shoppers say they won’t buy from sites without a trust seal.

alen12345
05-16-2012, 01:00 AM
You Save on Gas and Time. Remember those days of wasting time driving between stores or calling them up to find which one had the cheapest prices? I know I certainly don’t do much of that anymore because shopping online makes this a breeze with a few mouse clicks- and I can do it from the comfort of my bed if I want.

Online Stores Learn and Improve by Analyzing their Visitors. Real Stores Usually Don’t. If you walk into a store, and can’t find what you want, you give up, or if you wait too long in line, you give up. And the store doesn’t know you were even there, let alone that you couldn’t find what you were looking for or got angry and left for waiting too long.

jamestylor
05-21-2012, 05:52 AM
I really loved reading your post. It was very well authored and easy to understand. I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your entries very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friends keep up the good work with your post.

Thanks for..
Save up to 80% on SSL Certificates - RenewSSLcertificates.com

B2Bexpert
05-24-2012, 12:48 AM
Internet marketing means I-marketing, web-marketing, online-marketing, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) or e-Marketing, is the marketing of products or services in access of the Internet.

B2Bexpert
05-24-2012, 12:51 AM
Hi dud,
Internet marketing means - simple proses for client

aaransparrow
06-01-2012, 01:07 AM
I prefer online shopping because of It can save my money and time also. Throughout online shopping, you just relieve from waiting in a queue. You can easily order your products throughout online. You can get a discount on various products.

hirrokpoll
06-04-2012, 02:29 AM
Online shopping is bad because you cannot trust the person who will/would be preoviding the goods after you have bought and paid for them. Even eBay cannot sometimes be trusted because false internet sites of eBay have been created in the past.

May be you have had bad experience with online shopping but it's also true that online shopping is become one of the most convenient way of shopping nowadays. However, online shopping has it's pro and cons but overall it depends on your thoughts.

Actonbarr
06-05-2012, 01:56 AM
why might retailers oppose online shopping?
why do retailers oppose online shopping?

hirrokpoll
06-06-2012, 12:56 AM
why might retailers oppose online shopping?
why do retailers oppose online shopping?

Well, I also heard that some retailers oppose online shopping, may be it hurts their business. It's time of competition so it might be not fair for them.

herrydevid
06-06-2012, 05:21 AM
Because, there are many good advantages of online shopping. You can save your time. It gives more flexibility for best deals. You can select any products with inexpensive price. You can get discounts and save your money to using coupons.

Harshal Shah
08-28-2012, 03:46 PM
Online shopping is very good as it has good advantages. With help of online shopping we get latest trend products. We can compare the features of any brand with other brand which providing same product but has minor difference between each other. We can get good amount of discount on products as branded company providing discount offers for online purchasing.

alishakapoor491
09-05-2012, 05:02 AM
Agreed! Online shopping is most easiest and convenient way to shop. You get everything at your doorsteps with single click of your mouse. Also, online shopping portal gives you the opportunity to compare prices under single platform. All these options make online shopping (http://www.shoppersstop.com/) more preferable than going to local stores.

charliewarhol
09-11-2012, 09:23 AM
Online Shopping is best option for Good quality product, Get more discount, return back your money. 2-3 days you can get product. If you have a coupon then you can use and get various discount.

spotdeals
09-13-2012, 05:52 AM
As online shopping is now becoming the primary option for many users for shopping , i think they must go for dealtz.com (http://dealtz.com), it is one the best choice and proper service provider for online shopping in India.

jamsen
09-24-2012, 10:27 PM
Shopping on the Internet is wonderful and convenient.

7 Reasons Why

1. Total Shopping Convenience
2. Browsing the Web Instead of Driving around the City
3. Comparison Pricing
4. Unlimited Selection
5. No Hurry
6. Information and Reviews
7. Collectibles or Hard-to-Find Items

spotdeals
09-26-2012, 06:41 AM
Shopping on the Internet is wonderful and convenient.

7 Reasons Why

1. Total Shopping Convenience
2. Browsing the Web Instead of Driving around the City
3. Comparison Pricing
4. Unlimited Selection
5. No Hurry
6. Information and Reviews
7. Collectibles or Hard-to-Find Items

I appreciate your thoughts , i think online shopping is really the one of the profitable option as it helps to buy whatever user wants by saving time as well as money, must visit dealtz.com it is better option in India for shopping online.

fivebucksdeals
09-27-2012, 02:32 AM
Online shopping or online retailing is a form of electronic commerce whereby consumers directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet without an intermediary service. An online shop, eshop, e-store, Internet shop, webshop, webstore, online store, or virtual store evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a bricks-and-mortar retailer or shopping centre. The process is called business-to-consumer (B2C) online shopping. When a business buys from another business it is called business-to-business (B2B) online shopping. The largest online retailing corporations are EBay and Amazon.com, both are US-based.

spotdeals
10-03-2012, 06:33 AM
Online shopping or online retailing is a form of electronic commerce whereby consumers directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet without an intermediary service. An online shop, eshop, e-store, Internet shop, webshop, webstore, online store, or virtual store evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a bricks-and-mortar retailer or shopping centre. The process is called business-to-consumer (B2C) online shopping. When a business buys from another business it is called business-to-business (B2B) online shopping. The largest online retailing corporations are EBay and Amazon.com, both are US-based.

Really loves your kind words, there is bright future for e-commerce business as it is really booming all over the world in the form of online shopping business, i m very much impressed with http://dealtz.com, really looking forward to it.

sowmya
10-03-2012, 06:49 AM
Online Shopping" refers to purchasing items over the computer, rather than at a store - in person. With online shopping, there is no need to wait in queues at the check-out once you have your items. You are not required to lift any heavy or awkward-sized and shaped packages. Online shopping can be done from home or from work. There is no need to take the time to travel to a conventional store. It is very helpful for shopping the products..

kathrinefernand
10-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Yes you are right dear... In this busy life of todays...no one has a time to go in the market and buy your required thing and waste his time, fuel or mind and attention...
There are many sites for those people to get thing in their home..with no home delivery charges......

biber
10-04-2012, 02:23 AM
Online shopping is a best way of shopping without wasting time. I like online shopping for a good and easy selecting choice.

web-project
10-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Normally to buy online is cheaper than offline, to compare the prices is quicker.

ashokkumar
10-06-2012, 08:03 AM
It saves time now a days time is very important. But product provider should achieve trust to customers.

spotdeals
10-10-2012, 02:00 AM
Online shopping is a best way of shopping without wasting time. I like online shopping for a good and easy selecting choice.

Recently, many online shopping sites gives different options in prices and also provides offers like discount coupons codes etc, i think http://dealtz.com is really great choice for shopping online in India.

williams067
10-10-2012, 03:23 AM
Online shopping sometimes is very good and sometimes it is very bad..I have order a shoes from snapdeal and it was not upto the mark

Milles
10-17-2012, 01:37 AM
it has some limitations also as you cant exactly judge the colour or quality by just looking its pic on your system as its difficult to guess that one but its surely price effective and time saving

spotdeals
10-17-2012, 03:00 AM
it has some limitations also as you cant exactly judge the colour or quality by just looking its pic on your system as its difficult to guess that one but its surely price effective and time saving

I think , now a days due to the huge increase in popularity the competition in service providers also increases and thus to be effective in tis business they are well concern about these security and customer support, but ithink online shopping allows you to make choice to select product u want to buy and it proves profitable, thus it is really becoming popular all over the world.

Server Hosting
10-17-2012, 11:34 AM
Online Shopping is liked by many because of:

- Online shops give us the opportunity to shop 24 x 7 and also reward us with a ‘no pollution’ shopping.
- Another thing which fascinates me is the cheap deals and better prices I get from online stores because products come to you direct from the manufacturer or seller without middlemen involved
- Online Shopping makes sending gifts to relatives and friends easy, no matter where ever they stay.

webspekers
10-18-2012, 12:33 AM
We have number of choice to shop from online, It is more convenience to us.

seomaster
10-19-2012, 06:37 AM
Now a days online shopping is important because most of people don't have lots of time for shopping and there are many benefits of online shopping. you can shop any at time and save your time.

seomaster
10-19-2012, 09:23 AM
According to me online shopping is best.Now a days online shopping is important because most of people don't have lots of time for shopping.and there are many benifits of online shopping. you can shop any at time and save your time.

Milles
10-20-2012, 02:02 AM
your information ARE really useful for us as me just entered this segment with my own company and was not having much idea regarding this

spotdeals
10-20-2012, 05:36 AM
According to me online shopping is best.Now a days online shopping is important because most of people don't have lots of time for shopping.and there are many benifits of online shopping. you can shop any at time and save your time.

I really appreciate your thoughts, but i want to add one most important advantage of online shopping is it not only saves time and energy but also money as well, i think dealtz.com is really better choice for shopping online all over the India.

haquegiftshop
12-20-2012, 01:25 AM
Online shopping or online retailing is a form of electronic commerce allowing consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet without an intermediary service. An online shop, e-shop, e-store, Internet shop, web-shop, web-store,

coloradobase
12-21-2012, 12:49 AM
Online shopping is always very easy and also very flexible and there is no need to hold up the things, just put them into the shopping cart and very soon you get your things at home.

sabrinasai
12-26-2012, 01:24 AM
Online shopping is good , you can save money and time according to me. But while purchasing online we have to note that we are buying from the right website, check whether the website where you are going to buy is enclosed with SSL Certificate (http://www.instantssl.com/) and also ensure other security features.

JerrickYeoh
12-26-2012, 09:04 PM
Online shopping is totally a shopping heaven
- able to purchase product from other country
- able to look for limit edition and homemade product that hard to find in market
- more varieties
- easy to compare product with price and feature
- easy in payment process

Nowak
12-26-2012, 11:49 PM
for your convenience and for saving your time, money and effort.

bigbang
12-27-2012, 02:21 AM
I like online shopping very much because it is time saving, availability of lots of products and attractive deals and discounts.

Adsystems
12-28-2012, 01:36 AM
I this fast growing worls and due to decreasing of times , and a tight busy schedule online shopping have a great scope in future but every technology have its pros and cons .

Raju
01-02-2013, 05:26 AM
this fast growing works and due to decreasing of times , and a tight busy schedule online shopping have a great scope in future but every technology have its pros and cons .
yes i completely agree with you ,online shopping has become trend in this modern era and have great future.

Raju
01-02-2013, 05:27 AM
this fast growing works and due to decreasing of times , and a tight busy schedule online shopping have a great scope in future but every technology have its pros and cons .
yes i completely agree with you ,online shopping has become trend in this modern era and have great future.

spotdeals
01-02-2013, 05:39 AM
I this fast growing worls and due to decreasing of times , and a tight busy schedule online shopping have a great scope in future but every technology have its pros and cons .

I think there are many options for online shopping due to increase in it's popularity, http://dealtz.com is also one of the best and best service providers for online shopping.

theavi
01-03-2013, 03:26 AM
Here are the benefits below.
It is user friendly.
It do not take more time.
It save money.
There is free home delivery.

Poljakzo
01-03-2013, 03:51 AM

it can be trusted best one is to cash on delivery. after checking on the quality you may purchase it or return your orders. whats the harm, in it......

SANTOSH
01-03-2013, 12:49 PM
online shopping is best and easy..

pavitrabalse07
01-04-2013, 03:02 AM
online shopping is economical one.. and we can get varieties and we will have so many option while shopping in online....
it saves time as well as money .. its easier one....

Poljakzo
01-07-2013, 12:21 AM
obviously for saving time , money and effort i prefer online shopping of any products whichever i prefer today. whether they are of daily use or of high qualities.........

luxuryglasstint
01-07-2013, 01:10 AM
Online shopping is good because you can trust the person who be providing the goods after you have bought and paid for them. EBay is the best example of online shoping.

broadwayext
01-08-2013, 06:33 AM
Online shopping is the process whereby consumers directly buy goods or services from a seller in real-time, without an intermediary service, over the Internet. If an intermediary service is present the process is called electronic commerce.

henrycw
01-14-2013, 08:16 AM
1) Convenience: The convenience of this method of shopping is what I like best about it. Where else can you do shopping even a midnight wearing your night suit? You do not have to wait in a line or wait till the shop assistant is ready to help you with your purchases. You can do your shopping in minutes even if you are busy apart from saving time and avoiding crowds. Online shops give us the opportunity to shop 24 x 7 and also reward us with a ‘no pollution’ shopping. There is no better place to buy information products like e-books. Immediately after the payment is made one can download the information. And downloadable items purchased online eliminate the need for any kind of material goods at all.

2) Better Prices: Another thing which fascinates me is the cheap deals and better prices I get from online stores because products come to you direct from the manufacturer or seller without middlemen involved. Many online shops offer discount coupons and rebates. Apart from this, the Online Store is only required to collect sales tax if they have a physical location in our state even if we buy from a store across the world.

3) Variety: The choices you can get for products are amazing. One can get several brands and products from different sellers at one place. You can get in on the latest international trends without spending money on airfare. When you shop online, you can shop from retailers in other parts of the country or even the world without being limited by geographic area. These stores offer a far greater selection of colors and sizes than you will find locally. Apart from that, How many times have it happened that you spend your money reaching a local shop only to find that the product you need is out of stock? Some online shops have a provision to accept orders without stock and ship it across to you when the stock becomes available. You also have the option of taking your business to another online store where the product is available.

4) Send Gifts: Online Shopping makes sending gifts to relatives and friends easy, no matter where ever they stay. Now there is no need of making distance an excuse for not sending a gift on occasions like Birthday, Wedding Anniversary, Marriage, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day etc.

5) Fewer Expenses: Many times when we opt for conventional shopping we tend to spend a lot more than the required shopping expenses on things like eating out, traveling, impulsive shopping etc.

6) Comparison of Prices: Online shops make comparison and research of products and prices possible. Online stores also give you the ability to share information and reviews with other shoppers who have firsthand experience with a product or retailer.

7) Crowds: If you are like me, you would like to avoid the crowds when you do the shopping. Especially during Festivals and Special events the crowds can really give a head ache. Crowds force us to do a hurried shopping most of the time. For me grumpy or irritating people and those who smell bad are a huge turn off. Crowds also create a problem when it comes to finding a parking place nearby where you want to shop and going back to your vehicle later loaded with shopping bags.

8) Compulsive Shopping: Many times when we go out on Shopping we end up buying things which we do not require because of the shop keepers up selling skills. Sometimes we even compromise on our choices because of the lack of choices in those shops.

9) Buying Old or unused Stuff at low prices: Online Shops make it possible for us to buy old or unused stuff at rock bottom prices. If we want to buy antiques there is no better options than online stores.

10) Discreet Purchases: Some things are better done in privacy. Online shops are also best for discreet purchases like adult toys, sexy lingerie and so on. Online Shops enable me to purchase under garments and lingerie without the embarrassment that there are several people watching me and my choices.

soabbd
01-14-2013, 08:30 PM
Thanks for sharing but hopping that you will say something new.

riyaraj
01-15-2013, 12:59 AM
There are many options and 1000's of items of the interest and you may compare these items around the parameter you have think in your thoughts for that product you need to purchase based on that exist the very best product inside your budget.

Things are getting online now from to shipment, from product selection to payment. Everybody is purchasing with the ease of online sites in the conveniences of the drawing rooms. Shopping online have numerous advantages as if you can evaluate the items perfectly.

dentrafting
01-17-2013, 12:58 AM
Buying and selling goods on the Internet is one of the most popular examples of eCommerce. Sellers create storefronts that are the online equivalents of retail outlets. Buyers browse and purchase products with mouse clicks. Though Amazon.com is not the pioneer of online shopping, it is arguably the most famous online shopping destination.

bodyexper
01-18-2013, 05:49 AM
When you buy a product or a service over the internet, instead of going to a traditional brick-and-mortar store, it is called online shopping. Globally, an increasing number of people are buying over the Internet because it is more convenient. This year, holiday shopping for Christmas and New Year is estimated to be over $20 billion.

spyindia1
01-29-2013, 03:03 AM
Hi
Online Shopping is best way of shopping.Its a New Concept in INDIA.

MikeAugustin
01-31-2013, 01:36 AM
Today Online Shopping is more convenient than any other mode of shopping. Here we have many facilities like product comparison, custom shopping, customer service via chat, virtual shopping, booking, everything accompanied by free shipping, 24 Hours shopping and cash on delivery. Additionally nowadays big eCommerce store offer same day delivery to satisfy customer.

Manov
02-01-2013, 04:27 AM
The Link (http://anamikas.hubpages.com/hub/Online-shopping-sites-benefits) provides you top 10 benefits of online shopping.

JamesStreet
02-03-2013, 11:44 PM
The convenience of this method of shopping is what I like best about it. Where else can you do shopping even a midnight wearing your night suit? You do not have to wait in a line or wait till the shop assistant is ready to help you with your purchases. You can do your shopping in minutes even if you are busy apart from saving time and avoiding crowds. Online shops give us the opportunity to shop 24 x 7 and also reward us with a ‘no pollution’ shopping. There is no better place to buy information products like e-books. Immediately after the payment is made one can download the information. And downloadable items purchased online eliminate the need for any kind of material goods at all.

JascintaFedrick
02-06-2013, 01:52 AM
I prefer online shopping. It is the most convenient way of shopping. By sitting at one place you can do shopping at better price. Discount is also given by sites. You can easily get varieties in products. One can get several brands and products from different sellers at one place.

gopikumar10
02-09-2013, 07:44 AM
thanks for sharing the info.....:)

SANTOSH
02-19-2013, 11:47 PM
online shoping is easy to buy any thing...

harry thomas
02-25-2013, 01:45 AM
Shopping online can be better for life. Bigger variety or number of international applies so fast. I send some gift item online shopping two weeks presented.

Thanks

ReginaSanders
02-26-2013, 02:23 AM
to save your energy
money and time

wilburheath01
05-20-2013, 06:23 AM
Online shopping is the process of buying goods and services from merchants over the Internet. Since the emergence of the World Wide Web, merchants have sought to sell their products to people who spend time online.

jordenstive
05-27-2013, 01:13 AM
As per my point of view we can do more savings with online coupons.When it comes to shopping, An online store allows you to shop 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So you can shop at your leisure, regardless of your time zone.

blessy_smith
06-04-2013, 03:21 AM
No idea about this...

PoolrepairLV
06-21-2013, 09:49 AM
I like online shopping. What I should worry is how the package will be delivered at my doorstep.

gwenherrick
06-22-2013, 02:29 AM
Online stores are usually available 24 hours a day, and many consumers have Internet access both at work and at home. Other establishments such as internet cafes and schools provide internet access as well. In contrast, visiting a conventional retail store requires travel and must take place during business hours.

links123
06-26-2013, 02:49 AM
I like online shopping as it save time and travel limitation that normal shopping has. I however shop from big online portals which have brand image in order that i could not end in wrong deal.

Azzi87
07-17-2013, 02:40 AM
The reason I never go for online shopping, because you can select best product by manually rather than on your computer screne.

donaldduck
07-17-2013, 06:17 AM
its the best platform to shop as it is the only one that helps to save time money as well as energy. the important thing is that it saves enough pocket expenses as products are sold out at less price than its MRP....

2ne1
07-25-2013, 04:32 AM
easiest and quickest way to make money online is to use copy paste cash. all you have to do is post ads on different webs site for free and get money for it. go to linkcpc.webs.com for a link

Share Master
07-25-2013, 04:46 AM
Convenience, Better Prices,Variety,Send Gifts, Fewer Expenses,Comparison of Prices,Crowds, Compulsive Shopping, Buying Old or nused Stuff at low prices.

miagalway
07-25-2013, 06:08 AM
online shopping is perfect when you cannot separate the time to visit the market for shopping

john00
10-01-2013, 11:38 AM
Deal 92 is a very well-situated and easy way of shopping for all the big and small things did are essential for your house. You can store for all of the products without leaving you home and in less time as compared to traditional shopping. You do not need to get jammed in the traffic while going for shopping neither do you need to stand in long queues for getting the products billed. You can shop for the longest list of products without getting stressed. So deal 92 gives you the prospect to select from a wide selection products that too without hopping from one store to another. Apart from All These advantages of online shopping you can store all that you want at economical rates.

odigma.co
10-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Online shopping has become so popular for a number of reasons, online shopping isn t just popular in just one market area but in all markets of the business world; from food shopping to clothes shopping. You will pretty much be able to find an internet shopping site for nearly every one of your favourite stores. This is great for consumers because it means that when our lives are busy and we can t get to the shops we can sit from the comfort of our own houses and order whatever it is we need. As well as consumers being able to buy online is it also becoming increasingly popular for businesses to buy from one another online now too, so suppliers can now be found online, rather than over the phone orders.

jaydenmoorie
10-25-2013, 05:28 AM
I am always using online shopping because its the easiest and best way you don't have to go outside from your comfortable zone don't need to bargain you find best product and design with grepping offers.

anusha
10-29-2013, 02:20 AM
Online shopping has become the new trend.There are huge number of online websites selling products with great deals and offers. Coupons for shopping are so much used, also there are websites that provide coupons for discount or gift vouchers etc. You can get free coupon code for your favorite online store. Use couponcodebazaar.c om and buy products with great deals. Now you can enjoy more on your Online Shopping.

nrvaghela
10-29-2013, 05:08 AM
Along with online shopping now days Daily Deals and Auction site are also booming.

alishakapoor491
11-05-2013, 02:04 AM
Agreed! Online shopping has changed the way we do shopping. It not only saves time and energy but also saves lot of money. Because of competition among online shopping stores they offer huge discounts on good quality products.

Server Hosting
11-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Benefits of Online Shopping :

-Convenience
-Better Prices
-Variety
-Send Gifts
-Fewer Expenses
-Compulsive Shopping
-Buying Old or unused Stuff at low prices
-Discreet Purchases

milos87popovic
11-12-2013, 04:58 AM
Online shopping is a cheap shop for all world. More people buy from online webshop, it's a simple and there is no waiting at the checkout.

complete
11-12-2013, 05:00 AM
It helps to save you time while shopping.

rajeshedunomcon
11-12-2013, 06:45 AM
i do like online shooing because its so easy

rick_niq
11-20-2013, 03:54 AM
Now I purchase clothes, gadgets and even food vouchers through online, it's so convenient now.

CodyDeegan
11-27-2013, 01:51 AM
Online shopping is really convenient than going to malls. I have try it a lot of times and it is really easy..

windowmaintenan
11-27-2013, 02:04 AM
Thanks for share sharing all type information about on line shopping.

sevitsil
12-04-2013, 06:22 AM
Online shopping can save you time and money, to shop online at Countdown.There are many online shops available for online shopping.

Cinddy
12-09-2013, 09:06 PM
I extremely like to shopping online! I feel it is so tired to go shopping in stores. :p

Raju
12-13-2013, 08:16 AM
Yes, one of the best advantages of online shopping is, whenever we want to order something, so before that time we took all information on online as well as. After 100% satisfaction complete, then we order that products.

BenWood
02-24-2014, 03:13 AM
People use online shopping because there is a wider range of goods available, and usually it's cheaper too.

cpark007
02-24-2014, 09:57 AM
Nowadays people are busy in his daily work ,there is no time to go to shop to buy things. So i think online shop is so necessary for them , it helps them!

ghsoftwares
03-07-2014, 10:07 AM
Online shopping or e-shopping is a form of electronic commerce which allows consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet using a web browser. Alternative names are: e-web-store, e-shop, e-store, Internet shop, web-shop, web-store, online store, online storefront and virtual store. Mobile commerce (or m-commerce) describes purchasing from an online retailer's mobile optimized online site or app.

Aalia Nebhan
03-10-2014, 08:14 AM
Online shopping is absolutely hassle-free and in some cases a lot less expensive.

Plenty of factors look much better on the internet than they do once we obtain them.:cool:

praveen007
03-27-2014, 05:20 AM
You can easily purchase every thing at any time. You can save time. so I prefer online shopping.

Basant
03-29-2014, 05:15 AM
Well, This is a great and good discussion which is presenting by all of you guys. I keep in my mind all the genius thought regarding online shopping.

virendra
04-07-2014, 03:06 AM
i agree with you online shopping is the easiest and fastest way to buy and sell product and you can find attractive deals there..

Chhaya
04-14-2014, 02:56 AM
Online Shopping is easiest way to buy or sell any product at one place and save your time, No more shop assistants, So much more choice, Multitasking and sales are longer....these reasons more people are connect to the online shopping....

MilesGeek
05-07-2014, 07:18 AM
It is true that online shopping is the most convenient way to shop. It saves a lot os time and efforts. However, while doing online shopping it is important to be careful and check if the online shopping website has SSL installed in it. This ensures the security of the personal details that you share with the website.

shoponics
05-19-2014, 02:52 AM
i agree with you anyone will do like you say but if you purchase into any brand site that time you fill secure but if you are not satisfy them that time you can use cash on delivery system.

jhonsmith123
06-20-2014, 05:26 PM
Hi friends

Online shopping is the easiest and fastest way to buy or sell products from your home. You have to just one mouse click to buy anything from your home. There is huge list of products and description of the different products on online shopping cart

kyla
07-24-2014, 11:56 PM
No Hassle. just want click away then you can have what you want.. just key in your payment details and that's it . there's nothing wrong with the Online shopping . just to make sure that it is Secure and Very reliable . :-)

like me a have a trusted site for Online Shopping . GOODS.PH https://www.goods.ph/ .. try to have a look ;).

onlinebigboss
07-25-2014, 02:13 AM
today online shopping services is very good way for purchase any products it is so easy way and online shopping provides fastest services i really like this and i also use this

Olin Lamanna
07-28-2014, 03:42 AM
Credible online shopping saves me time and effort. But of course, it has its own disadvantages too.

onlinebigboss
07-28-2014, 06:27 AM
because it the most easiest way for buy any products

James Gordon
07-28-2014, 08:12 AM
Online shopping is the best and easy way for the shoppers who needs the time saving and convenience shopping experience. It allows shoppers to compare products, prices to the other shops. No need to carry purchased product bags.

KellyMarrs
07-29-2014, 01:56 AM
I am shopping lover person that' why I am going to share tips regarding online shopping. first of all, you should compare prices and select best price to buy your fav. product then check out website reviews online.

pellekarlsson
08-02-2014, 02:23 AM
You can opt online shopping for better price, variety, fewer traps, discreet shopping, Incredible convenience, Infinite choice and many more :)

customerdirect
08-04-2014, 02:12 AM
because it is the best and easy way for the purchase and thing so online shopping is the best for me

maxi007
09-05-2014, 01:23 PM
with online shopping you can compare products with there price and buy whwre cheapest alos you will have more option in specific category

sanjay1
09-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Online shoping is easy method just select your item/product and apply for it.no need to go out side for it if you are busy or have any work. it make our life comfortable. COD also also available in Online shopping company, paid after your goods delivered.

vishalesskay
09-06-2014, 03:34 AM
There are number of reason behind online shopping. These are
1. Save time and money
2. some sites provide free shipping
3. Great variety
4. Discounts and offers

loveysarah
09-06-2014, 11:52 PM
For me, Shopping online is convenient. You don’t need to get dressed and drive to your favorite store. You can easily visit their website, find the product you want and buy it without getting out of your pyjamas. It’s also convenient because you don’t need to wait for the store to open. If you work irregular hours or are very busy, then you probably don’t have the time to visit the store. Shopping online allows you to buy things without hurting your schedule. BUT before you purchased an item, make sure that the seller is reliable and make a background check :o

James Gordon
09-15-2014, 07:11 AM
Yeah you're right. Online shopping make the process more convenient and saves lots of time. It is a safe shopping process when we purchase the products from the best online shopping store.

ashiselma
10-06-2014, 01:08 PM
Online shopping is good way to purchase any thing from home...

Olin Lamanna
10-08-2014, 08:30 AM
Online shopping actually allows you to save time and effort. although it has various disadvantages too.

tech1077
03-10-2015, 06:47 AM
I prefer online shopping instead of visiting the store.

Sandhiya
04-04-2015, 01:31 AM
Now-a-days people are very lazy to buy the products directly from the shop, because of not aware of travelling. So that Online shopping is very good developing technique throughout the world.

Sankara Vignesh
04-18-2015, 07:24 AM
Nowadays people are very lazy to buy the products directly to the shop. So that they buy the products through online.

AllenTrendin
04-20-2015, 02:17 AM
Online shopping allows you to find many products that you wouln't be able to find on store. Most advantage of online shopping allows you to buy things without hurting your schedule.

tctsinc8
04-20-2015, 04:01 AM
Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce which allows to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet.

James Parker
05-20-2015, 08:46 AM
Online shopping is only the best way to save money and time, that's why I use it.

TanduSama
05-22-2015, 08:56 AM
Yes you are correct online shopping is a good, Now a days we have seen that most of the people are doing online shopping and one can find all the options of shopping there.

sanamgupta
05-26-2015, 01:00 AM
Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce which allows customers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the internet using a web browser. Nevertheless, online shopping is the bets way to buy thing at home. You no need to go anywhere just use the internet and choose the site from where you want to purchase things. Its a best way to shopping because its time saving.

Shanyn Thomas
05-26-2015, 02:58 AM

Sorry am not agree with you. this is easiest but not fastest way.

StuartSpindlow
05-27-2015, 02:00 AM
Online shopping is one of the best way to save money and time.

a2zcrack
06-12-2015, 06:50 AM
Each website will have different things. There will be some things from one brand on one website, then completely different things on another. Spoilt!

christopher12
06-13-2015, 03:25 AM
Online shopping is the easiest way to shop from the home at your fingertip and the product reached at doorstep...

vividbharti
06-13-2015, 06:27 AM
online sopping is the best way to shop by sitting at your home without any botheration of going here and there. it save time, money and efforts. if you shop online then you need to take care that you order from trustworthy site not from the fake site.

James_T
06-17-2015, 07:28 AM
Online shopping has become more interesting then before, it can save you time and money too. That's why I love online shopping too much........:)

MitraVarghese
06-18-2015, 08:57 AM
Online Shopping is a very convenient way through which we can easily do shopping without any travelling cost. We are having various stores from where we can shop for any product.
Thanks for sharing the information regarding online shopping.

tctsinc8
07-18-2015, 05:45 AM
nice post thanks for sharing.

StuartSpindlow1
07-24-2015, 09:10 AM
Online shopping can save your money, time, energy and more.

stevenwatson011
07-29-2015, 04:40 AM
because online websites provide big discount or some other amazing offers and also you can save your time and fuel while online shopping.

saralee123
04-30-2019, 06:13 AM
Now day Online shopping brings us drastically changes in our life. It saves lots of time with easy home delivery.

NEWTECHTransInd
05-02-2019, 02:57 AM
Online shopping is the easiest and fastest way to buy or sell products from your home

peterpage
05-29-2019, 03:18 AM
All persons have their own perception for online shopping. But if i share my own experience then i always prefer online shopping whenever i need any product. I think online shopping is best in all ways like you get your product at your home, no need to go to market, its time saving, you find many of the products at one place and order them together, you can find great deals on many items link clothes, groceries and so on. Whenever you don't like any product then you can easily return the product without any headache. You have option of different brand at one place and you have also option of cash on delivery(COD) and other secure payment options and many other of the reason that's why i always prefer online shopping.

Lukedawn
05-31-2019, 01:33 AM
Fastest way to shop, without wasting time. And it is one of the most convenient way of shopping nowadays.

vedicastrologym
06-04-2019, 02:02 AM
The main advantage of online shopping is that it enables reduce your monthly expenses. Most online stores offer lower prices, as opposed to offline stores, as well as offer various bargains that help save even more money. The easiest way to pay less is to compare prices.

vedicastrologym
06-11-2019, 03:56 AM
People in today's world are used to go online in order to shop for the products that they need. ... They can easily access online stores through their personal computers or mobile devise and order what they want. The ordered products would be delivered to the doorstep as well.

nisargshah
07-12-2019, 05:47 AM
Online Shopping is fastest Growing business nowadays . Mpost of the people prefer online shopping rather than go to the market and buy things you want.
It can save so many thing like time, money, and energy and etc.

moreover people get attracted by different offers and discounts so they choose online shopping over offline shopping.

vinu
07-19-2019, 04:18 AM
1. It can Save Time
2. It can Save Transportation Expenses
3. You can Shop at Any Time You Want
4. Products are Cheaper
5. You Don’t Need to Wait on Queues

bob22
05-08-2020, 01:03 AM
Online shopping is a way to go now a days, specially in the pandemic situation. Otherwise, it is a nice and convenient way to make purchases. Some good discounts are also available on online shopping. I am specially interested in Indian and Pakistani clothing websites that offer party wear dresses, casual and semi party suits.

jasondao
06-12-2020, 12:10 AM
One of the reasons people cite most often for shopping online is that they can review and compare dozens of stores and products at once. People don't need to travel from store to store or aisle to aisle, instead they just need to navigate from one webpage to anohter comparing the online stores (https://avada.io/resources/start-online-store.html) and the wares of those stores.

The only resource that can rival money today is time. As a result, “saving time” is often cited above “finding the lowest price” as a reason for shopping online. People that are shopping online are knowingly trading immediate gratification (getting the product now) for time savings and the other benefits of online shopping.

yuva12
10-01-2020, 01:04 PM
The main advantage of online retail is its convenience for the consumer. Most people lead busy lives, and when they need to buy something, they will usually opt for doing it over the internet, instead of going to a physical store. It saves them time, effort, and even money.

JamesGibson29
10-01-2020, 07:29 PM
I always prefer online shopping and food delivery it's more convenient since I just enjoy staying at home. Big thanks to the people who started this kind of platform.

jesica
10-03-2020, 08:23 AM
Time saver, many options to buy products such as cash on delivery. any time anywhere. hectic routine, people would like to do convenience shopping which may be online.

alfread
10-15-2020, 10:45 AM
dear friend,
Because it saves a lot of time. One can easily browse through different online shops and e-commerce stores to select whatever they want within the shortest possible time.

GabriellePeake
10-23-2020, 08:24 AM
I chose the online shopping because I know that otherwise I'm not paying for the shop rent, for the personal from that shop. I'm paying almost the real price of the tshirt.

kevin212
11-01-2020, 08:19 AM
Thanks for sharing

yuva12
06-22-2021, 09:02 AM
Additionally, websites often have more exclusive sales and discounts than in physical stores, and you may be able to find products that were not discounted in-store available online for a much cheaper price. ... This gives consumers a much broader access and ability to find the latest deals and promotions.

foodonline
07-23-2021, 05:58 AM
Online shopping is just like one click. You can get everything online by sitting at home just like grocery, cloths, jewelry etc. And now in this pandemic , it is very helpful to buy anything online

likeshigh
09-15-2021, 06:06 AM
Online shopping saves your time and energy. Here you can get more varieties to your product on one platform. You can purchase your product at different prices on different platforms.

likeshigh
10-12-2021, 03:52 AM
Online shopping is a good platform to purchase your favorite product easily. Here you can get bigger varieties for your product at affordable prices. In online shopping, you can buy everything on a single platform. You don't have to go for or worry.

AlanMcLean
12-21-2021, 01:18 PM
Online shopping allows me to show results that were not achievable in other industries. I have a lot of experience in developing some business ideas, but I have only settled on online shopping using coupons (https://www.dontpayfull.com) and discounts as something I created. I know I'm not the first or last in this, but it's in my best interest to be engaged in this energy that allows me to make more purchases and sales. That is the success of online shopping which can be as lucrative as real estate. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

tbsind
12-24-2021, 07:58 AM
People these days are very busy, so online shopping will save them valuable time or money, making it one of the best examples of online shopping.

Biztechcs
02-15-2022, 04:12 AM
In the modern age, more and more people prefer shopping online all the time. It is true worldwide, not only just in the western world. Following are the reasons why most people prefer online shopping.

1. The Convenience
2. Cost-Effective
3. A Bigger Market
4. Diversity of Products
5. Open for Business 24/7

That's why also vendors move forward for the online eCommerce business.

yarosi
12-16-2023, 02:16 PM
Online shopping allows customers to receive clear and objective information about the product instantly. They can check reviews, opinions, ingredients, components, and anything else they need to make the best possible choice.

hansal
12-16-2023, 02:22 PM
I like online shopping. First, it saves time. I can make orders at any time. The last time I made mobstub my order (https://mobstub.pissedconsumer.com/questions-answers.html) at night and it was delivered in the morning. Second, it is safer. I use a credit card and don't need to go anywhere. Also, it is easier to compare the prices and find the best deals.

AbbyDenver
12-16-2023, 05:19 PM
It's easier to research and price compare from the luxury of your home rather than driving from store to store trying and researching along the way.

pride paths
12-20-2023, 01:33 AM
ChatGPT
Online shopping has become increasingly popular for several compelling reasons. Firstly, it offers unparalleled convenience, allowing consumers to browse and purchase products from the comfort of their homes or on-the-go, eliminating the need for physical store visits. Additionally, online shopping provides a vast array of choices, with access to a global marketplace of products and brands, often at competitive prices. It enables easy price comparison, reviews, and recommendations, empowering consumers to make informed purchase decisions. The ability to shop 24/7, coupled with flexible payment options and home delivery, adds to the overall convenience. Moreover, online shopping reduces geographical barriers, making it possible for shoppers to access unique or niche products that may not be available locally. Overall, online shopping offers convenience, variety, and accessibility, making it an attractive option for modern consumers.