PDA

View Full Version : which one is giving best hosting services

sbsl
04-17-2012, 08:31 AM
hello webmasters i will register a domain in next 3 months but i dont have any much knowledge.please suggest me which one is providing best hosting services....any reply highly appreciated

charcoal
04-19-2012, 03:04 AM
If you are looking for best domain registrar you should use solutions from Eurodns (http://www.eurodns.com/). They are delivering reasonable deals with attractive promos and helpful support.

ThatGuy
04-24-2012, 03:00 AM
No doubts Eurodns.com will perfectly meet your demands.
You will be pleased by their affordable solutions and knowledgeable support with nice promo discounts.

Corrazon
04-28-2012, 03:39 AM
I suppose you should definitely use services provided by Eurodns.com. You will receive affordable prices, helpful support and reasonable prices.

JerrickYeoh
05-27-2012, 11:03 PM
Search for some web hosting review site and you can get lot of suggestion and rate.. Since you going to have a domain , i believe you need a hosting as well .
For a domain , usually is not a big deal while it just concern about price. You only need to learn from your end how to register a good domain name.
i)Make sure the domain do contain keyword that your market likely to search and target the niche.
ii)Simple and easy to remember
iii) Go for .com if you target global and go for country domain name if you target specific country only.
iv) bought a whois ID protection to secure your registration details expose to others.

for hosting, you might need to learn on lot of knowledge how to get a good host.
i) make sure it is 99.9 % uptime
ii) 24/7 technical support
iii) Professional Service that able to help you in time.
iv ) money back guarantee

shakir
06-05-2012, 03:21 AM
In the market may are available now.. Better for the bigners is godaddy.. affordable prices, all plans and all web services in one roof

markhenry912
06-05-2012, 06:01 AM
Dhmart.info is one of the best hosting service providers. I am using there services from about a year and i had great experience with them. They are less costly with quality services.

konetkar500
06-06-2012, 08:19 AM
Now a days we see that there are various companies in the market providing hosting services as per my experience i must recommend bigrock.in as they provide the best hosting services in india @ affordable rates.

don19
06-09-2012, 02:36 AM
Do you need free Privacy Protection ?

zita
06-14-2012, 05:57 AM
Hi if you are looking for an Indian web host, then i would suggest that you choose HostingRaja. They are the Leading web hosting company providing Quality and Cheapest Hosting services in India.
Apart from India, you can go for Godaddy.. World's No.1 Hosting Company.

bradynelson883
07-17-2012, 12:33 AM
For this you have to get registered with the best online domain. Once the registration is over you are sure to have the best hosting services in pocket.

jairofuller721
07-26-2012, 02:26 AM
Dhmart.info is one of the best hosting service suppliers. I am regularly using their services. It’s been a year now. It’s cheap and they offer good service.

DanielChew
08-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Should check out domain registrar such like Namecheap, you will be offer with great deal. Remember to separate your domain and hosting from the same host.

abhishekabhi
08-08-2012, 07:47 AM
hi

You can search search engine

ankita123
08-16-2012, 07:43 AM
it is best host searching site http://www.hostjinni.com/

Bull
08-31-2012, 05:28 AM
I am 100% sure that the comparison will help you to choose the best option for your needs.
As I know, kvchosting.com, site5.com and hosthongkong.net are reliable web hosts.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

terrenceperez56
10-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Hosting Raja is the best Indian web host service provider. You can always expect hosting services within a cheap rate. Godaddy is yet another recognized hosting service provider.

anusha
10-16-2012, 01:10 AM
You will get at low cost with free hosting and some special offers.Offer Ends todat so grab your domain name fast by registering here If you are an existing customer you can get 10% off by referring your friends.Get Hosting from us and get Domain Name (.in) for FREE.
http://www.register-web-domain.in/

Milles
10-16-2012, 01:18 AM
i would say you prefer for godaddy as it will fulfill all your requirements ,otherwise you can search on google what types of services you need and which one would be best to provide that service

webspekers
10-16-2012, 03:04 AM
I always choose the Go Daddy and iPage hosting services for the secure services.

unlukyfellow
05-08-2014, 01:47 AM
hello webmasters i will register a domain in next 3 months but i dont have any much knowledge.please suggest me which one is providing best hosting services....any reply highly appreciated

I suggest to you get the hosting from 9CubeHosting.com (http://www.9cubehosting.com/cheap_hosting/) here they provide Linux based web hosting with good uptime.Here they satisfy all your needs.They provide good customer service and support.

Anny87
05-09-2014, 03:07 AM
Here anyone would be saying I am best it depend on you whom you consider best. Only would tell you before taking any server get the review on their work.