PDA

View Full Version : Which keyword to use ?

JackITo
04-20-2012, 04:39 AM
can you help me to understand that in on page optimization while choosing keyword if i have too keyword one having Hugh number of search result and other having very small number of search result in google adword then which one to use?

jhonybravo222
04-20-2012, 07:55 AM
Best practice is to use mid level competitive keyword but if you want to choose from very high and very low, go for low competitive keywords.

ChrisDevlin
04-21-2012, 03:01 AM
can you help me to understand that in on page optimization while choosing keyword if i have too keyword one having Hugh number of search result and other having very small number of search result in google adword then which one to use?

Check the keywords in Google insights and google trends, whose those keywords has good exposure in the region you are targeting. Then finalize that keywords for your website.

ChrisDevlin
04-21-2012, 03:09 AM

Check the keywords in Google insights and google trends, whose those keywords has good exposure in the region you are targeting. Then finalize that keywords for your website.

sabrinasai
04-23-2012, 01:45 AM
Try and find combinations of keywords that return pages with poor information. If you can write a solid page of content using those keywords you should be able to rank highly in searches provided you follow the basics of search engine optimisation.

Keywords in log filesThe other major source of research for keywords are your server log files. When a visitor finds your site using a search page, the words they used to find you are entered in your server log files. By looking at this information you can find:

* keywords to target
* phrases to target
* ideas for new pages

rosesmark
04-23-2012, 02:01 AM
First analyzed your website..What keywords is suitable for your site and then analyzed your competitors.If you Google Keywords tool, it gives you appropriate results about keywords.

johnwilson639
04-23-2012, 02:04 AM
I think you should choose a keyword with high searches keyword with low comptetion.