PDA

View Full Version : Web hosting

usef4u
11-08-2006, 06:25 AM
hi

i am looking for a new good web hosting for my site. i have one of my site with ix. qssupplies.co.uk

and i want one good linux solution which supports php5 any suggestion would be appreciated.

:)

NS-Icon
11-08-2006, 06:41 AM
Hi,

There are plenty of hosting providers which now offer php5 as part of their hosting infrastructure, even if hosts don’t outline it on their websites, some still provide php5 support, I would recommend you contact some of the hosts you are interested in and then contact their support / sales to see how well they respond and at the same time ask them if they support php5.

I would recommend you review the HS web hosting offers section of the forum as you will find plenty of hosting providers there who can offer you hosting at fantastic prices.

Keep us posted on how things work out.

hostfrog.com
11-13-2006, 08:00 PM
I would second that, you look for a list of providers in the HS offers section. Once you have a solid list of providers search for reviews on them. Good luck.

theheavenly
11-14-2006, 06:22 AM
Have a look at Psoft partner's page (http://www.psoft.net/resellers.php). You can check also Ourinternet - Reseller Plan (http://ourinternet.us/reseller_plans.html), our hosting provider.

Bobby
11-15-2006, 07:43 AM
Why don't you try to use search features on this forum?

WireNine
11-15-2006, 02:26 PM
Have you done a search on http://www.hostsearch.com/ ?

kirbydjinn
11-20-2006, 03:52 PM
A good host is dreamhost (http://dreamhost.com)

Also use this promo code CUT_TEH_PRICES to save money.

this can help you save up to 60$ on certain deals and it's got a great deal for how much you pay.

Bobby
11-21-2006, 09:02 AM
Are you working on them?

theheavenly
11-22-2006, 04:38 AM
Make an analysis on the host you deal with that they provide security, good service and support(24/7 online support, phone support ect.,), stability and which fits financial strength.
With the satisfaction of the above factors you can start a deal.
I'm having a good host provider with all the factors said above.

Good Luck!!

ASP-Hosting.ca
11-23-2006, 03:02 PM
You can check hosts offering DirectAdmin control panel, as in my opinion this is the best control panel for Linux.

Alcatrazz
11-29-2006, 07:12 AM
Wasp, if you don't need Fantastico, there's no difference between Cpanel and Directadmin, both are userfriendly, with similar features. It's a matter of personal preference of your host only.
I also looked at the companies you recommended. Are you sure ***************************************************************** and nostrio.com provide php5? I couldn't find that on their sites.

theheavenly
11-29-2006, 08:36 AM
And why not H-sphere? H-sphere is having much features than other control panels. Also it depends on the individual's satisfaction of which can be taken into consideration. According to H-sphere is good and the best.

Tracy Allen
10-01-2011, 02:47 AM
A free web hosting service is a web hosting service that is free, usually advertisement-supported. Free web hosts will usually provide a subdomain (yoursite.example.com) or a directory (www.example.com/~yourname). In contrast, paid web hosts will usually provide a second-level domain along with the hosting (www.yourname.com). Many free hosts do allow use of separately-purchased domains. Rarely, a free host may also operate as a domain name registrar. There are also some free domain companies which may provide free 3rd level domain names free with dns and other facilities.

anbinal
05-13-2013, 03:10 AM
hi

i am looking for a new good web hosting for my site. i have one of my site with ix. www.qssupplies.co.uk (http://www.qssupplies.co.uk)

and i want one good linux solution which supports php5 any suggestion would be appreciated.

I would you to visit 9cubehosting.com (http://www.9cubehosting.com/cheap_hosting/) Here you can get Linux based web hosting plan at low cost.All plans supports Php 5.Recently i hosted my website using this site.I like their services.So only i would recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

1paket.com
05-13-2013, 05:11 AM
What's your budget?

digital forum
05-13-2013, 05:15 AM
its depend on your budget actually

alok897
05-13-2013, 06:30 AM
This is not a good idea to make active old thread this posted on 11-08-2006 and user has already complete their requirement.

brainmagic0
05-14-2013, 08:44 AM
Hi usef, i am John. I am a employ of http://www.brainmagic.info. Our Windows hosting utilises a UK based high availability cloud infrastructure. We provide the latest Microsoft hosting technologies for all types of websites. Free technical support is provided for all clients.

wilburheath01
05-21-2013, 06:12 AM
Web hosting is a method by which a person or company rents a server to store data used to display a website, which is accessible through the Internet. Every website that can be found and accessed online is hosted on some type of server or similar machine, and various companies offer a number of different methods for this hosting. These can include free hosting for individuals who do not need many options, as well as dedicated systems that are more expensive but provide greater control.

zita
05-23-2013, 08:09 AM
Hello go for Hostgator, they support it..

sharfi
05-26-2013, 01:14 PM
Try hosting from FastNext, they will provide you with great service and servers with newest PHP version

Markgibson431
05-28-2013, 05:05 AM
BlueHost, HostGator or Godaddy.

Markgibson431
05-28-2013, 05:16 AM
I like Godaddy and BlueHost.

valeria
05-28-2013, 07:41 AM
If you're looking for an easy way to publish your ideas or offers, free webhosting sites are your best choices. Because the Internet has become the main tool for communicating and sharing ideas, many businesses, organizations, and private users have their own websites. In order to efficiently run your website you need memory capacity. This memory capacity can be found on a server, which is connected to the Internet without interruption. This server should support the technical standards of your website so that everyone who visits it will get the performance you want, around the clock. 1&1 offers you professional website hosting packages with secure dual hosting. This means your website is hosted simultaneously at two data centers in two separate locations.

seovikrama2z
05-29-2013, 03:58 PM
sorry for my side, i dont have any knowledge about it, but know i know what is web hosting and i start to work on it.

webcreations
05-30-2013, 08:12 AM
You can try HostGator Web hosting.

Markgibson431
06-03-2013, 09:31 AM
budget is the most important factor, if you have more than 10,000 visitors a day then buy a good business hosting to get rid from hosting issues..

ChristineRe
06-04-2013, 04:17 AM
Is there any location matter for your site or you are ready to host this site with any server,from any location?

John Solis
06-04-2013, 10:23 AM
Firstly be specific about your requirement then you read review about the experienced web hosting provider then choose good company according to your demand and purpose.

anbinal
10-18-2013, 02:59 AM
Nice sharing Markgibson431,
For me 9cubehosting.com (http://www.9cubehosting.com/cheap_hosting/) I like their services.

milos87popovic
11-05-2013, 03:38 AM
You can try webtropia.com, he have a good service and it's cheap. Support and ping to servers from Europe is very good.

walkerbradley
11-05-2013, 08:58 AM
hi

i am looking for a new good web hosting for my site. i have one of my site with ix. www.qssupplies.co.uk (http://www.qssupplies.co.uk)

Host Department is offering 20% Off on this Halloween with free plesk panel. Get flat 20% Discount on Linux VPS Hosting Plan with Half Yearly Billing Period Use promo Code : HALLO20, Exp : 08-11-2013.

http://www.hostdepartment.com/vps-hosting/linux-vps/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get Flat 30% Discount on our Unlimited Web Hosting Plan. Host Department is offering 30% Off on Unlimited Web Hosting with free Domain this offer is only valid for Annual and Bi-Annual Billing Period. Get 6 months additional Hosting free with Bi-Annual billing period and to avail this offer use promo code MAX30.

http://www.hostdepartment.com/unlimited-web-hosting/professional/

anirban09P
12-27-2013, 05:45 AM
A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center.

innotect
01-04-2014, 11:40 PM
Hi
Thank you for looking /finding good web hosting. then go for cheap web hosting (http://iwrahost.com). its best for cheap website hosting (http://iwrahost.com) in world. It is very simple process think its are very perfect for your web hosting.

thomosmax
01-05-2014, 11:14 AM
There are a lot of companies which offer these services but you should need the best company and which charges are affordable for you.

MilesGeek
01-06-2014, 02:22 AM
What kind of web hosting platform are you looking for? Before selecting the web hosting company, it is important to know about the web hosting requirements of your website. This will help you in selecting the perfect web hosting package.

anirban09P
01-09-2014, 03:58 AM
A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center.

Neeraj Shah
01-14-2014, 05:36 AM
For any website, it is necessary to find a host like sakshay whereby it can become visible on the internet and accessible to people through the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that make space available on a server where websites can be hosted.
A website can book its own space on a server and that is allotted along with the required bandwidth. Every domain hosted on a server is allotted certain RAM where data files can be stored in. So, the hosted website can have all its content and files stored in the space provided. The host company also makes a control panel available to the customer.

anbinal
01-18-2014, 12:41 AM
hi

I didn't have any experience with qssupplies.co.uk,
Nowadays there are lot of hosting providers who offer cheap and fast service.
In the same way,I would suggest you to visit 9CubeHosting.com (http://www.9cubehosting.com/cheap_hosting/) .Here they have six types of Linux based web hosting plans.All plans includes special kind of features and supports php5.Recently i hosted my own site using this service.I never had any problem with their services.So only i recommend this one. without having any problem. I hope it will be very useful to you.

anirban09P
01-20-2014, 01:06 AM

Neo.Reeves
01-20-2014, 10:29 AM
Hostgator is the best web hosting...!!

anirban09P
01-22-2014, 01:32 AM

Neo.Reeves
01-22-2014, 11:20 AM

Nice post.... Anirban09P so
which is the best host in your view of point..??

anirban09P
01-23-2014, 03:05 AM

anirban09P
02-03-2014, 12:38 AM

anirban09P
03-10-2014, 11:54 PM

om2580
02-04-2015, 11:49 AM
you can get list of hosting providers from google engine and select one of them as per your requirement and budget

fuzzler
02-06-2015, 11:57 AM
If you're just trying to start up, make sure that you choose the lowest plan first. Hostgator shared plan would be perfect for this since you get to try it out and just involves low amount.

SerinaMAhren
02-18-2015, 01:56 AM
It depends on various things like budget and your other requirements like space, bandwidth, domain etc. Linux is a good solution for this. First look at the good hosting provider and their reviews. Don't forget to look at their customer support service.

VENETX
02-18-2015, 07:40 AM
Are you looking for anything special, the OP?

boblincoin
02-20-2015, 06:53 AM
Big Rock Hosting is really Good i am using this hosting for my 4 website. the customer care support is also really helpful and u can also use coupon code and promotion code.

Olin Lamanna
03-23-2015, 07:28 AM
Have you heard about hostgator? Dreamhost or bluehost. There is no definite company and it really depends on your own choice and preference.

Bluesky94
11-01-2016, 07:30 AM
A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server owned or leased for use by clients, as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center. Web hosts can also provide data center space and connectivity to the Internet for other servers located in their data center, called colocation, also known as Housing in Latin America or France.

bidaddy
05-08-2017, 03:13 AM
I think bluehost is the best host for your site.