PDA

View Full Version : .co.uk Vs .net

alen12345
04-29-2012, 05:53 AM
Which is the best domain for health related sites?

laosguide
05-20-2012, 12:55 AM
.co.uk seems quite regional for UK, .net is better if you want to develop a site for major market

JerrickYeoh
05-27-2012, 11:20 PM
If your target market is only for UK then for .co.uk. Why choose country domain name? it help you to gain trust by telling your customer that you are company in UK which is local.
Secondly, it will help you in SEO in local search engine like ww.google.co.uk/, because google take you as local and help you rank better.

If you target for global and in network business , then you might use .net . But for sure .com is better than .net domain extension.

memoonamike
06-27-2012, 02:14 AM
If your target market is only for UK then for .co.uk. Why choose country domain name? it help you to gain trust by telling your customer that you are company in UK which is local.
Secondly, it will help you in SEO in local search engine like ww.google.co.uk/, because google take you as local and help you rank better.

I'm agree with Jerrick if you .co.uk is better for your business to promote in a less time and easily if you work hard.

memoonamike
06-27-2012, 02:16 AM

I'm agree with Jerrick if you .co.uk is better for your business to promote in a less time and easily if you work hard.

charcoal
06-27-2012, 03:50 AM
I believe you should use .co.uk and to get this domain from quality registrar use Eurodns (http://www.eurodns.com/) solutions, you won't regret of using them.